Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

well girls, its nearly Christmas! yeahhhhy! (I wonder what santa will bring us?). I thought we would have a festive poll here on CDH. so go on girls, how many times will you dress femme over the holidays?

fiona xxx

Anonymous

First vote. Hopefully it will only be me the one who will not be looking pretty over the holidays…

Ladies, enjoy!

Gaby💜

Anonymous

I won’t be most of 24th, not at all 25th & 26th and most of the 27th (due to visiting).  The rest of the time it will be normal en femme for most or all of each day.  So it depends on how long you define the festive period.

I wish everyone good seasonal cheer, even if you can’t do everything you want!

*Yule hugs*  Jasmine

Anonymous

I’ve got one big one booked – which I’ve probably mentioned too many times now but oooh! Exciting!

Other than that, it’s hard to see any window of opportunity from now onwards. Will have to jump on each opportunity as it arises, but will be lucky if it’s more than once a month.

Deep sobs.

Laura.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi all,

I got my “one and only” femme time in over the last 24 hours. See my post about “Santa has come early” to Caty. I’m sure we all agree with the wise old CD who said, (unless you are completely hairless) “crossdressing is a winter sport”.

So Australian summers are usually times when it and the femme apparel are “just not on”.

I’ve just had a lovely 18hrs or so as Caty, about which I will do a separate post and photos.

But “be warned”, I was so busy yesterday with my cooking and lingerie washing I did not have time for any make up, so the face has been blacked out.

Anonymous

MDo not expect any opportunity to dress femme over the holiday period but will be trying to make sure I fit in some underdressing and have treated myself to some new M&S knickers in anticipation as the opportunity to get any of my Rachel clothes washed may be nonexistent as my grown up daughter is with us for the holiday period

Rachel

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Most likely will not be dressing on Christmas Eve or Day but definitely planning on spending some quality Michelle time the rest of the week.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Technically most of the time I’m not at my daughter is for Christmas dinner!(Though even in guy mode, I’m usually actually in (non-obvious) ladies clothes)
      Cyn

Hi Girls!!

I will definately be spending time with ME as I have my Holidays planned around trying on new wardrobe items and bought myself another new wig. ( It’s long, soft & silky and I feel so girlie wearing it! Love it!!) Merry x-mas Ladie’s, Hugs & Kisses, Bren

Anonymous

Bren – I think your Christmas present came early, and you are still getting maximum enjoyment, you lucky girl!!!

Make sure you post some pictures soon – we want to see the trans formation :0)

Love

Laura

I am not sure how to answer this question.   If you are asking about celebrating the holidays, I would say no as my family is unaware and would most likely be unsupportive.  If you are asking in general, it will be no different than any other time.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Dani
      Lady

Unfortunately I will have no chance at all.  Being so far in the closet makes it very hard to actually do anything.  But to have all the family home and celebrating Christmas and New Year is a joy I would not miss.

Dani will get her chance to shine later.

I won’t be able to let my femininity show till after Christmas but you can be sure I will be wearing panties , pantyhose , bra and corset  all through the holidays as I do 24/7 all year long. I can’t remember the last time I wore those drab men’s boxers. It’s probably been ten years since.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Well since my family now knows I am going to transition to women FINALLY Christmas day will be first time they meet Ambermaria. My mother’s sister is having Christmas at her home. And said she wants to FINALLY meet Ambermaria. Along with her 2 daughters. I’m SO SO happy they accepted me .merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL</p>

Anonymous

Unfortunately i won’t be able to Crossdress over the festive season as I’m staying with family and they haven’t any idea that I’m a cross-dresser because I’m still in the closet too all my family and friends, i know it’s not ideal but I’m afraid of losing my family and my home and ending up with nothing and nowhere to say this is home, sometimes i wish i had the courage to come out and say this is me and show the girl inside me, well i hope everyone has a great time over the festive season hugs and kisses Rozalyne x

Rami Love
      Lady

Ok, I am in femme attire all the time, sometimes more fem than others.

I like to dress every day, but as to going out I was not able to.  I wish I could have but it is so difficult for me to leave my apartment as no one knows here.  To do so I would have to had had to get a hotel room and it just costs to much and then I had all my local commitments.  I did underdress, but I always so that.

Jen

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?