Tagged: breast forms
- April 27, 2022 at 4:45 pm #641744Betty RockwellParticipantRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 70Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 583 times
My question (could you give it up?) got me thinking about Michayla’s expensive breast forms and I am wondering how much you lovely ladies are paying for your breasts.
At $700-800 I was thinking that Michayla has some spendy breasts…..but then I remembered that we spent five digits on my breasts, so maybe her’s aren’t so costly after all 😂
Betty with the spendy breasts
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 7, 2022 at 11:18 am #643705
- April 30, 2022 at 3:12 pm #642287Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1227Has thanked: 7540 timesBeen thanked: 6091 times
Less than $100 each from Amazon and ebay. I first bought teardrops but found the triangle shape feels and works much better. Considered a breastplate but after reading all the negatives from other girls its not worth the expense to me.
- May 7, 2022 at 2:08 am #643609AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Really agree, triangle shape are best, I have a nice 1400g set, love them,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 30, 2022 at 3:29 pm #642292Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
I heartily endorse wearing a breastplate. Although expensive I love mine. The only drawback is the Velcro fastener which you have to work with at times. Other than that they give great cleavage and a nice bustling.
Hugs, Aurora B.
- April 30, 2022 at 11:06 am #642235Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 411Has thanked: 1585 timesBeen thanked: 1275 times
For last few years I used ‘rice in tights’ home made falsies. They did the job, enough for basic shape etc. Last year for my birthday I upgraded to some proper silicon breast forms – they cost me £130. I wish I had bought some sooner, they are so comfortable and give me a proper bust shape & line. I have felt so much more confident wearing them when I go out.
- April 30, 2022 at 9:30 am #642226
- April 30, 2022 at 4:51 am #642186Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 116Has thanked: 2293 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
I often think about investing in forms, but have not made the leap yet. When I want the curves, I use a padded bra or foam falsies. Everytime I shop online for breast forms, I get scared off by the prices of the better ones, so I aim for the cheaper ones. I feel like I am closer to buying them when I see them for less than $50, but then I get so confused because I do not understand how to decide my desired size and weight. I would love to try breast forms someday, and I imagine I will be hooked once I slip those babies into a bra, but I guess for now I am okay without them.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Cece X.
- April 30, 2022 at 9:21 pm #642363Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
The secret to forms, I think, is what size works for your body type and the whether you want smaller or bigger boobs. I have five pair in there sizes, the smaller ones are teenager size and the others, both breastplate types and “regular” are 46C and 46Ds, one pair foam and the others silicone.Depends upon my mood when I dress which I use. You can find inexpensive forms or go for broke with costly ones depending on a budget or spurge taste. Some forms work with some bras and etc. The Internet has many, many companies to choose from.
Hugs, Aurora B.
- April 30, 2022 at 4:20 am #642185Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 183Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
I have two sets both are triangle forms. AA and B sizing one set are self adhesive which are work perfectly for going bra less. Both sets were under £20 each from Amazon. I guess because they are small sizes they are cheaper. Katie.
- April 29, 2022 at 12:00 pm #642111Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- April 29, 2022 at 6:49 am #642044DianaCD22DuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I have bought a few over the years. The last pair I bought were rather expensive, $700. I spent about $30 on samples before I ordered them. I tried to have them match my skin tone. But I missed a bit.
They are asymmetrical with a natural feel. They look and feel amazing but I need to make sure that they don’t show.
Now I am thinking about getting a breast plate so that I can wear some low cut dresses and blouses to show some cleavage. When I do, I’m sure I be spending several hundred dollars again.
I would love to be able to go to a shop and have them match my skin tone exactly.
- April 29, 2022 at 6:32 am #642038Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 314Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 801 times
I just recently downsized and paid right at $200 USD on sale from The Breast Form Store (great sponsor here). My previous set are also the Gold Seal asymmetrical style which I bought early 2009 and are still in very good shape. Only reason was to drop from a large C cup to a B. Tomorrow will be there Maiden Voyage at a girls lunch out with some fantastic local ladies.
- April 29, 2022 at 1:31 am #642004Jessica CharmsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 123Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
I have bought a few over the last few years. I had gotten a FF cup and a GG cup on ebay for around $20-$40 (this included shipping as Tax wasn’t calculated yet). They were just your basic tear drop shape forms, and I do still have them (have contemplated selling them, but every time I do go back to that thought, I change my mind). After watching a video though from Roanyer I invested in some of their forms. I had bought their S cup forms from one of their affiliates on ebay for $220.00, then their X cups for $380.00 and the Z cups for around $420 from their site itself (coupons, and free codes they gave really helped the cost).
I was worried I was spending too much on them, but after getting them and seeing the work that went into making them and how much more realistic my breasts looked when dressed (yes I know I am a bit too big as others have worded it) I found the price justified.
So spending $800.00 on forms isn’t bad if they are of good quality, but yeah their are cheaper versions out there. Even for smaller sizes, they can range in the $175-$290 range before fees, taxes, and shipping.
Hope this was helpful.
- April 28, 2022 at 11:16 pm #641993Caroline BoucherLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
I spent around 800.00 on attachable ones from breast form store then lashed out on their crop top breast plate but they are size dd at a guess and look ridiculous on me in fact if any of the ladies here want them i would be happy to give away if postage was covered (they are heavy so it could be expensive for overseas) Admin if this is not allowed please delete with my apologies. kisses Caroline
- April 30, 2022 at 10:12 pm #642365DuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
Im game for another set of breasts if you can let me know how much the shipping would be. I have one breastplate and like them, cost me $350. I also use regular breastforms, teardrops in 46C or 46D. DDs would work for me with or without a bra over them. Thanks much for the offer.
I’m in Nevada, U.S.A.
Hugs, Aurora B.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Aurora Borealis. Reason: Afterthought
- April 28, 2022 at 9:42 pm #641988Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 787Has thanked: 17364 timesBeen thanked: 2831 times
I tried a pair of breast enhancers from Amazon for my first pair in a B cup bra. They were around $25.00. They weren’t big enough, and looked kind of weird in proportion to my body. The second try were a pair from the Breastfom Store called Giggles. They were on sale for $45.00. I went with a C cup size they work well in a full coverage bra. I use a 40 C underwire with them. They have a nice weight, and a fun bounce when I run, or go down stairs.
- April 28, 2022 at 7:10 pm #641975Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2047 timesBeen thanked: 1809 times
Hi Betty, I got some D-cup forms and then some C-cup self-adhesive forms, and both sets were under $100 combined. Not the best quality, but I didn’t intend to be showing cleavage with them. I also got a breast plate vest that cost less than $150. I love to wear it, but it’s hard to put on and take off, and it’s really hot after a while, except on winter days with the t-stat turned way down.
Now that I’m transitioning, I don’t wear any of them now – just a C-cup padded push-up bra that gives me a natural look without the adhesive or discomfort. I wish I could spend several hundred dollars on the top-tier forms, but I’d not use thgem in a year or so. I’d rather put that towards implants (giggle)
- April 28, 2022 at 3:57 pm #641939Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 104Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
I bought a bra + forms set from Amazon for £50, although my goal is to invest in a quality breastplate in order to expand my choices of bras and underwear. And what makes this a bit odd to me is that I didn’t know these things existed until a few months ago. Serves me right for opening Pandora’s Closet!
- April 28, 2022 at 2:03 pm #641919LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 6110 timesBeen thanked: 1397 times
- April 28, 2022 at 1:31 pm #641912ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 543Has thanked: 2068 timesBeen thanked: 2541 times
Hi Betty, well, I guess I purchased mine maybe over 40 years ago now? Possibly in the 3 years between marriages when I was alone? I really don’t fully remember, but it was a pair, of course, teardrop shaped a little, probably in the C/D size range, gel/silicone filled, but strictly to be used fully covered. And the cost was probably in the $50-80 range? Mail order of course.
That’s the good news. The bad news is that about 10-12 years ago now, I had a number of my cd possessions in my car trunk…and I was rear-ended, basically destroying the car. (stopped in the left lane of a 4 lane city neighborhood street to make a left turn with my signal on, on the lee side of a slight rise. The other car was probably doing 50-60 in a 35 zone as he came over the rise. Anyway, one of the forms more or less ‘exploded’ in the trunk. I repaired it, and replaced the insides with several water balloons. From outside an outfit, you can’t tell the difference.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by ChloeC.
- April 28, 2022 at 1:12 pm #641908Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
- April 28, 2022 at 10:48 am #641880monicaLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 50 times
Last June I purchased the Divine Aphrodite forms. They where a b-day present to myself. I bought a size large which gives me a 38dd – ddd. I love them. They are self stick and no need for a bra if I want to go bra-less. I do use the Hollister spray on adhesive with them for better staying power and can go almost 4 days with out having to re-adhesive. I spent just a little over $500. I sleep in them, swim in them and do just about everything. The weight and feel are so real. If these ever go bad I will definitely be purchasing another pair. And the staff at the Breast form store are so wonderful.
- April 30, 2022 at 1:17 pm #642265Kelli SometimesDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: April 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- April 28, 2022 at 10:58 am #641883DuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
- April 28, 2022 at 8:48 am #641866Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 772Has thanked: 829 timesBeen thanked: 3486 times
My first forms was a breast enhancer, I think I paid around $60 for it. Now that I look back, it resembled a small ant hill and was not proportional to my body whatsoever. My next set was from aliexpress, I think it was close to $100. It said C cup, but based on my bra band size it is very small and again not proportionate at all.
I finally ponied up a pair of b cups proportionate to my bra band size from the breast form store. It was over $300 (on sale), and I’ve been wearing it since. It bounces like real breasts, it is very proportionate to my body and bra band size, and I find just the perfect size. I was debating between a b and c cup, but glad I picked the smaller size.
- April 28, 2022 at 8:00 am #641855Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 107Has thanked: 1081 timesBeen thanked: 619 times
I have two sets that I bought from The Breast Form Store. The first set I got were Divine Venus breast enhancers, they are very nice but not nearly big enough to fill the cup of my bra’s. What I’m wearing now is what I wear daily and they are absolutely amazing! They’re made by Gold Seal and they were $400. This is what they say about them on their website: “Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2, Asymmetrical shape makes shoulders appear smaller – Works great with underwire bras & lingerie – Fully fills moulded cup bras – Made with SuperSoft silicone for natural jiggle & bounce – Moves and feels just like natural breasts! – Built-in gel filled nipples.”
- April 28, 2022 at 7:40 am #641851Jenny LiuLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 39 times
Have been using water-filled balloons for years. Decided to switch to breast forms earlier this year. Bought mine for about $80. They were cotton-filled silicon, so relatively light weight. So far so good.
- April 28, 2022 at 8:25 am #641859Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
You reminded me when I started years ago I did the same thing. Water balloons gave me that jiggle and weight I wanted. If you positioned the tied off area just right you had a nice nipple effect. Only problem is they got cold after awhile. So I desire to try sand and rice. Find a thick straw and a funnel and you could fill up a ballon nicely. You had some control to shaping them, but not much. The weigh was there, but the jiggle was to much. I entire breast would move.
So on I move and bought my first pair of foam falsies. cost was $10 at the local sex store. Worked nice to fill the C cup bras I had. Problem was they were rather firm.
Since I have spent $100 for a pair of more flexible breast and have had them, what seems like years.
- April 28, 2022 at 7:09 am #641845Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 174Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 1018 times
Around $50 or so on Amazon. They aren’t the best but they fill the cups of my bra and weigh and feel real enough to me. I would like to purchase a triangle shaped set too, just trying to determine the proper size.
- April 29, 2022 at 4:54 am #642027Samantha Elizabeth AndrewsLadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
With so much confusion about sizing I found when I bought my triangle forms I looked at the weight and dimensions (horizontal, vertical and projection). I found them on Bonanza for $60. The seller has many sizes and lists dimensions for them all.
I’d love to help you find some nice forms. What kinds of bras do you wear and what size?
- April 28, 2022 at 7:03 am #641841Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 184Has thanked: 1109 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
Never having gone this route before and out of curiosity I bought a cheap $20 pair in addition to foam hip pads from Amazon. It was interesting. After they failed I decided not to buy new ones because they are not of interest for me. I am all about the clothes and accessories and not about pretending to be a biological woman in the anatomical sense.
- April 28, 2022 at 6:43 am #641837Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 187Has thanked: 585 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
- April 28, 2022 at 6:02 am #641823RachelAnnLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 131Has thanked: 416 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
I bought a cheap pair on Amazon for about 40$. I would like to try a more realistic (therefore expensive) pair at some point. My problem is I’d have to see them before I’d spend that much on them to make sure they are worth it. Something like the self-adhering breast breastplate on the breast form store site is kind of intriguing for example. That item looks like it sells for around 3-400$. That would probably be the max amount I would spend.
- April 28, 2022 at 9:04 am #641867DuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
I have a breastplate too cost me $350 and size 46D. Worth the money, I wear them a lot. Also have regular booha too in 46C and 46D, depending on my mood. They cost a little over $150 each pair. Have a pair of small Ones teen size and a pair of foam breasts in 46D. Those cost about $50 for the pair.
Hugs, Aurora B.
- April 28, 2022 at 5:49 am #641822Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 30Replies: 409Has thanked: 525 timesBeen thanked: 1194 times
- April 28, 2022 at 5:22 am #641818
- April 28, 2022 at 12:17 am #641795Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 922Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 3156 times
Polly spent $70.00 nz on hers… self-adhesive with a spare bottle of glue! Ali express was a bargain! Triangle shaped 40DDs… perfect for my height and shape. What to do though when my promising boobies get bigger?
puzzled Polly xxx
- April 28, 2022 at 12:14 am #641794Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3944 times
The short answer is “a lot”
None of the above were cheap…. (I’m “mature” enough not to do “cheap” anymore!!) So when I wear my Amoena’s’ I love how soft they feel in my bra. As the post above states, sadly they wont stay on bra less. But in the morning when I take off my bra and have them “hanging loose” with that “overall stick”, it’s the closest I’ll even get to having “real breasts”.
“You get what you pay for in this world”
- April 27, 2022 at 11:54 pm #641791Foxy FemmeLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 34Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
- April 27, 2022 at 10:30 pm #641785Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 755Has thanked: 624 timesBeen thanked: 3609 times
- April 28, 2022 at 12:18 am #641796
- April 27, 2022 at 10:08 pm #641779DuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 98Has thanked: 303 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
I spent about two hundred dollars on a pair of breasts I never wore. I was found out when a pair of nosey kids found them in some of my stuff. Later on, I thew them put rather then allow myself to be exposed as a cross-dresser.
But now I own five pair of great boobs, from 46C to 46D plus a set of small ones.I havent yet learned how to glue them to my chest so I use a bra for support. One pair is is actually a part of a chest plate and it gives me great exposure. Regards, Aurora B.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Aurora Borealis. Reason: Clarity
- April 27, 2022 at 9:20 pm #641778Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 64Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Daily I wear a standard off the shelf Maidenform padded bra without any forms. If I happen to want to wear a more thin lacy style bra, I will just pop in a silicone breast enhancer from a fabric store or one from The Breastform Store. They run about $25 to $65 for a pair for me depending on quality. The best ones I’ve had are from The Breastform Store and they are always the most expensive. My wife was kind enough to point out the differences in forms by mentioning the “squish test” (where you greet someone with a full frontal hug). Women often do this and if you have a hard cheap form, it will feel like a lump on your chest whereas softer forms will squish and you will realistically pass the hug. If I buy a form, it will only be to fill me up to a B cup so they are not too expensive but as a costumer I have purchased larger more expensive forms for instances like Cosplay. I have purchased them everywhere but always seem to get the best quality and price from The Breastform Store. I think that they have the best (most realistic) silicone formula. Thank you Betty for this uplifting post. Marg
- April 27, 2022 at 6:46 pm #641767
- April 27, 2022 at 6:23 pm #641765Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 852Has thanked: 2042 timesBeen thanked: 4085 times
- April 27, 2022 at 6:19 pm #641763Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3454Has thanked: 49652 timesBeen thanked: 12308 times
- April 27, 2022 at 5:23 pm #641751LadyRegistered On: November 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.