Tagged: 

Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My question (could you give it up?) got me thinking about Michayla’s expensive breast forms and I am wondering how much you lovely ladies are paying for your breasts.

At $700-800 I was thinking that Michayla has some spendy breasts…..but then I remembered that we spent five digits on my breasts, so maybe her’s aren’t so costly after all 😂

Hugs,
      Betty with the spendy breasts

My favorite ones were $60.00 on Bonanza. They are very soft triangle forms to fit a 40DD or 40F, depending on the bra and weigh 820gm each.

Well mine wernt that spendy as around $100.00 a pair as wife ordered a second pair just in case one was busted for going to Keystone he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I purchased my forms from The Breast Form Store and spent a little under $100 for the first set and a little over $100 on the second.

Cassie

i buy mine on ebay 60 to 100 dollars

Daily I wear a standard off the shelf Maidenform padded bra without any forms.  If I happen to want to wear a more thin lacy style bra, I will just pop in a silicone breast enhancer from a fabric store or one from The Breastform Store.   They run about $25 to $65 for a pair for me depending on quality.  The best ones I’ve had are from The Breastform Store and they are always the most expensive.  My wife was kind enough to point out the differences in forms by mentioning the “squish test”  (where you greet someone with a full frontal hug).  Women often do this and if you have a hard cheap form, it will feel like a lump on your chest whereas softer forms will squish and you will realistically pass the hug.  If I buy a form, it will only be to fill me up to a B cup so they are not too expensive but as a costumer I have purchased larger more expensive forms for instances like Cosplay.   I have purchased them everywhere but always seem to get the best quality and price from The Breastform Store.  I think that they have the best (most realistic) silicone formula.  Thank you Betty for this uplifting post.  Marg

I spent about two hundred dollars on a pair of breasts I never wore. I was found out when a pair of nosey kids found them in some of my stuff. Later on, I thew them put rather then allow myself to be exposed as a cross-dresser.

But now I own five pair of great boobs, from 46C to 46D plus a set of small ones.I havent yet learned how to glue them to my chest so I use a bra for support. One pair is is actually a part of a chest plate and it gives me great exposure. Regards, Aurora B.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I spent about $500 on mine.  Attachable, sleep safe, and fairly realistic.  They’ll be obsolete once I have curves of my own.

I’m in for $1000 over several sets. Only to discover in the end the $60 set was my favorites

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

The short answer is “a lot”

See

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/on-being-out-front-silicon-breast-form-reviews-times-4/

None of the above were cheap…. (I’m “mature” enough not to do “cheap” anymore!!) So when I wear my Amoena’s’ I love how soft they feel in my bra. As the post above states, sadly they wont stay on bra less. But in the morning when I take off my bra and have them “hanging loose” with that “overall stick”, it’s the closest I’ll even get to having “real breasts”.

“You get what you pay for in this world”

Caty

Polly spent $70.00 nz on hers… self-adhesive with a spare bottle of glue! Ali express was a bargain! Triangle shaped 40DDs… perfect for my height and shape. What to do though when my promising boobies get bigger?

puzzled Polly xxx

Billie
      Lady

I have 2 pair each cost around $60.00

I think my first pair of triangular forms cost me about $40 & lasted me 5 years. Replacements cost me $47.

RachelAnn
      Lady

I bought a cheap pair on Amazon for about 40$. I would like to try a more realistic (therefore expensive) pair at some point. My problem is I’d have to see them before I’d spend that much on them to make sure they are worth it.  Something like the self-adhering breast breastplate on the breast form store site is kind  of intriguing for example.  That item looks like it sells for around 3-400$. That would probably be the max amount I would spend.

Dear Rachel,

I have a breastplate too cost me $350 and size 46D. Worth the money, I wear them a lot. Also have regular booha too in 46C and 46D, depending on my mood. They cost a little over $150 each pair. Have a pair of small Ones teen size and a pair of foam breasts in 46D. Those cost about $50 for the pair.

Hugs, Aurora B.

My first pair, DD Silicone were $18 from ebay.  I bought another pair of C’s for $23 from the same seller.

Never having gone this route before and out of curiosity I bought a cheap $20 pair in addition to foam hip pads from Amazon. It was interesting. After they failed I decided not to buy new ones because they are not of interest for me. I am all about the clothes and accessories and not about pretending to be a biological woman in the anatomical sense.

Around $50 or so on Amazon. They aren’t the best but they fill the cups of my bra and weigh and feel real enough to me. I would like to purchase a triangle shaped set too, just trying to determine the proper size.

With so much confusion about sizing I found when I bought my triangle forms I looked at the weight and dimensions (horizontal, vertical and projection). I found them on Bonanza for $60. The seller has many sizes and lists dimensions for them all.
        I’d love to help you find some nice forms. What kinds of bras do you wear and what size?
        Samantha

Jenny Liu
      Lady

Have been using water-filled balloons for years.  Decided to switch to breast forms earlier this year.  Bought mine for about $80.  They were cotton-filled silicon, so relatively light weight.  So far so good.

Jenny

You reminded me when I started years ago I did the same thing. Water balloons gave me that jiggle and weight I wanted. If you positioned the tied off area just right you had a nice nipple effect. Only problem is they got cold after awhile. So I desire to try sand and rice. Find a thick straw and a funnel and you could fill up a ballon nicely. You had some control to shaping them, but not much. The weigh was there, but the jiggle was to much. I entire breast would move.
        So on I move and bought my first pair of foam falsies. cost was $10 at the local sex store. Worked nice to fill the C cup bras I had. Problem was they were rather firm.
        Since I have spent $100 for a pair of more flexible breast and have had them, what seems like years.

Lisa Leigh

I have two sets that I bought from The Breast Form Store. The first set I got were Divine Venus breast enhancers, they are very nice but not nearly big enough to fill the cup of my bra’s. What I’m wearing now is what I wear daily and they are absolutely amazing! They’re made by Gold Seal and they were $400. This is what they say about them on their website: “Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2, Asymmetrical shape makes shoulders appear smaller – Works great with underwire bras & lingerie – Fully fills moulded cup bras – Made with SuperSoft silicone for natural jiggle & bounce – Moves and feels just like natural breasts! – Built-in gel filled nipples.”

My first forms was a breast enhancer, I think I paid around $60 for it.  Now that I look back, it resembled a small ant hill and was not proportional to my body whatsoever.  My next set was from aliexpress, I think it was close to $100.  It said C cup, but based on my bra band size it is very small and again not proportionate at all.

I finally ponied up a pair of b cups proportionate to my bra band size from the breast form store.  It was over $300 (on sale), and I’ve been wearing it since.  It bounces like real breasts, it is very proportionate to my body and bra band size, and I find just the perfect size.  I was debating between a b and c cup, but glad I picked the smaller size.

monica
      Lady

Last June I purchased the Divine Aphrodite forms. They where a b-day present to myself. I bought a size large which gives me a 38dd – ddd. I love them. They are self stick and no need for a bra if I want to go bra-less. I do use the Hollister spray on adhesive with them for better staying power and can go almost 4 days with out having to re-adhesive. I spent just a little over $500. I  sleep in them, swim in them and do just about everything. The weight and feel are so real. If these ever go bad I will definitely be purchasing another pair. And the staff at the Breast form store are so wonderful.

Dear Monica,

Wow!! Those forms sounds like the ultimate! I wish I had $500 to spend on myself, I would get a pair. Youre a lucky gurl. Love, Aurora B.

I agree with Monica about the Aphrodite forms.  I love mine which gives size 40C.  Closest to the real thing without surgery (which I fantasize about).

K

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Spent about $80 on my first pair of breast forms. Got a B cup which looks just right on me and are very comfortable to wear in my Bali underwire bras.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Betty, well, I guess I purchased mine maybe over 40 years ago now? Possibly in the 3 years between marriages when I was alone?  I really don’t fully remember, but it was a pair, of course, teardrop shaped a little, probably in the C/D size range, gel/silicone filled, but strictly to be used fully covered.  And the cost was probably in the $50-80 range?  Mail order of course.

That’s the good news.  The bad news is that about 10-12 years ago now, I had a number of my cd possessions in my car trunk…and I was rear-ended, basically destroying the car. (stopped in the left lane of a 4 lane city neighborhood street to make a left turn with my signal on, on the lee side of a slight rise. The other car was probably doing 50-60 in a 35 zone as he came over the rise. Anyway, one of the forms more or less ‘exploded’ in the trunk. I repaired it, and replaced the insides with several water balloons. From outside an outfit, you can’t tell the difference.

Hugs, ChloeC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
      Leah
      Baroness

I have spent about $50 for each set from truekare for a A, B and C cup enhancers   very happy with them

I bought a bra + forms set from Amazon for £50, although my goal is to invest in a quality breastplate in order to expand my choices of bras and underwear. And what makes this a bit odd to me is that I didn’t know these things existed until a few months ago. Serves me right for opening Pandora’s Closet!

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Betty, I got some D-cup forms and then some C-cup self-adhesive forms, and both sets were under $100 combined. Not the best quality, but I didn’t intend to be showing cleavage with them. I also got a breast plate vest that cost less than $150. I love to wear it, but it’s hard to put on and take off, and it’s really hot after a while, except on winter days with the t-stat turned way down.

Now that I’m transitioning, I don’t wear any of them now – just a C-cup padded push-up bra that gives me a natural look without the adhesive or discomfort. I wish I could spend several hundred dollars on the top-tier forms, but I’d not use thgem in a year or so. I’d rather put that towards implants (giggle)

Hugs,

Brie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I tried a pair of breast enhancers from Amazon for my first pair in a B cup bra. They were around $25.00. They weren’t big enough, and looked kind of weird in proportion to my body. The second try were a pair from the Breastfom Store called Giggles. They were on sale for $45.00. I went with a C cup size they work well in a full coverage bra. I use a 40 C underwire with them. They have a nice weight, and a fun bounce when I run, or go down stairs.

😊Lara

I spent around 800.00  on attachable ones from breast form store then lashed out on their crop top breast plate but they are size dd at a guess and look ridiculous on me in fact if any of the ladies here want them i would be happy to give away if postage was covered (they are heavy so it could be expensive for overseas) Admin if this is not allowed please delete with my apologies. kisses Caroline

Dear Caroline,

Im game for another set of breasts if you can let me know how much the shipping would be. I have one breastplate and like them, cost me $350. I also use regular breastforms, teardrops in 46C or 46D. DDs would work for me with or without a bra over them. Thanks much for the offer.
        I’m in Nevada, U.S.A.
        Hugs, Aurora B.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Aurora Borealis. Reason: Afterthought

Cool question,

I have bought a few over the last few years. I had gotten a FF cup and a GG cup on ebay for around $20-$40 (this included shipping as Tax wasn’t calculated yet). They were just your basic tear drop shape forms, and I do still have them (have contemplated selling them, but every time I do go back to that thought, I change my mind). After watching a video though from Roanyer I invested in some of their forms. I had bought their S cup forms from one of their affiliates on ebay for $220.00, then their X cups for $380.00 and the Z cups for around $420 from their site itself (coupons, and free codes they gave really helped the cost).

I was worried I was spending too much on them, but after getting them and seeing the work that went into making them and how much more realistic my breasts looked when dressed (yes I know I am a bit too big as others have worded it) I found the price justified.

So spending $800.00 on forms isn’t bad if they are of good quality, but yeah their are cheaper versions out there. Even for smaller sizes, they can range in the $175-$290 range before fees, taxes, and shipping.

Hope this was helpful.

I just recently downsized and paid right at $200 USD on sale from The Breast Form Store (great sponsor here). My previous set are also the Gold Seal asymmetrical style which I bought early 2009 and are still in very good shape. Only reason was to drop from a large C cup to a B. Tomorrow will be there Maiden Voyage at a girls lunch out with some fantastic local ladies.

Sandy

DianaCD22
      Duchess

I have bought a few over the years. The last pair I bought were rather expensive, $700. I spent about $30 on samples before I ordered them. I tried to have them match my skin tone. But I missed a bit.
      They are asymmetrical with a natural feel. They look and feel amazing but I need to make sure that they don’t show.
      Now I am thinking about getting a breast plate so that I can wear some low cut dresses and blouses to show some cleavage. When I do, I’m sure I be spending several hundred dollars again.
      I would love to be able to go to a shop and have them match my skin tone exactly.

Hi Betty, In my case I haven’t spent that much yet, my last silicone breastplate cost me around $300 dollars, but I have seen some well above that price, greetings from Sofia

Anonymous

I have two sets both are triangle forms. AA and B sizing one set are self adhesive which are work perfectly for going bra less. Both sets were under £20 each from Amazon. I guess because they are small sizes they are cheaper. Katie.

Cece X
      Lady

I often think about investing in forms, but have not made the leap yet. When I want the curves, I use a padded bra or foam falsies. Everytime I shop online for breast forms, I get scared off by the prices of the better ones, so I aim for the cheaper ones. I feel like I am closer to buying them when I see them for less than $50, but then I get so confused because I do not understand how to decide my desired size and weight. I would love to try breast forms someday, and I imagine I will be hooked once I slip those babies into a bra, but I guess for now I am okay without them.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Cece X.

Cece,

The secret to forms, I think, is what size works for your body type and the whether you want smaller or bigger boobs. I have five pair in there sizes, the smaller ones are teenager size and the others, both breastplate types and “regular” are 46C and 46Ds, one pair foam and the others silicone.Depends upon my mood when I dress which I use. You can find inexpensive forms or go for broke with costly ones depending on a budget or spurge taste. Some forms work with some bras and etc. The Internet has many, many companies to choose from.

Hugs, Aurora B.

Anonymous

Under $60.00

For last few years I used ‘rice in tights’ home made falsies. They did the job, enough for basic shape etc.  Last year for my birthday I upgraded to some proper silicon breast forms – they cost me £130.  I wish I had bought some sooner, they are so comfortable and give me a proper bust shape & line. I have felt so much more confident wearing them when I go out.

Anonymous
      Lady

Less than $100 each from Amazon and ebay. I first bought teardrops but found the triangle shape feels and works much better. Considered a breastplate but after reading all the negatives from other girls its not worth the expense to me.

Dear Michelle,

I heartily endorse wearing a breastplate. Although expensive I love mine. The only drawback is the Velcro fastener which you have to work with at times. Other than that they give great cleavage and a nice bustling.

Hugs, Aurora B.

Anonymous

Really agree, triangle shape are best, I have a nice 1400g set, love them,

Denise

Amoena ruby de luxe

259 USD

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?