Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals as I’ve been dressing more I found it more relaxing and less exciting to dress. How much fem wear do you need to feel femme?

Personal feel femme after I put on my bust and wig. I usually where women’s underwear.

Very Interesting Question? My answer is not wholly accurate. A nightie and panties would be just as possible as the minimum I would need to feel feminine.

I do not, however, ‘under-dress’ as it really does not work for me. What I wear should be all pretty, even if minimal.

A hairpiece would make me prettier but I have long, if thinning, hair so I can sort of fool myself as far as the ‘feeling’ part.

But, “Oh What A feeling, What A Rush!”.

Araminta.

Feminine sleep wear is just more comfortable I find. Men’s pjs tend to be too tight around the waist. I can’t wait to I get to the point where I don’t need a wig.

Its hard to know where to stop.  Once I say panties, I have to say bra, then dress, makeup, jewelry.  Generally the more I wear the more feminine i feel.  Lately ive just been dressing with a skirt and blouse around the house.  So that may be my minimum.

Anonymous

Oh, I go  “All The Way”  to go out…when I get back home, I start taking things off…down to pretty lingerie, OBG, PANTIES, IMPLANTS, STOCKINGS,HEELS ( that I just bought at DSW)  MAKEUP,WIG , JEWLERY and my Ostrich trimmed red nylon robe from Secrets in Lace…a full length mirror and my phone camera…Ooooh LaLa…what a fun ending to a long day out on the town.

Dressed up…dressed down, love it all.

Dr.T.J.

In the morning after I get up and awake, the nightie comes off and into the shower. When finished I choose my outfit for the day, the weather plays a big part of this decision. Then I get dressed and put on my makeup. When all is done I get on to whatever needs to be done whether it may be housework, shopping or anything else that can be accomplished during the pandemic restrictions. I miss being able to go to lunch, go to a club and such. All these things make me feel very feminine, not just certain articles of clothing. When I go into my bathroom and see my makeup all there waiting for me or washing my body with scented body wash, choosing the perfume I will apply, everythind I do or wear makes me feel feminine.

Anonymous

Hi Trisha,

I answered Panties, bra and dress – but that may not be a clear answer. On one level I always feel like a girl, and unless I’m in the shower or in bed asleep, I’m wearing a bra and panties. But to really get into the Bettylou mood, like for going shopping, this girl needs to be in her skirt or in a dress. Makeup desirable, but not critical, with the mask requirement in place.

Anonymous
      Lady

As soon as the bra is on and the girls are in, then I’m all Tara!  Anything I put on after that is gravy  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Trisha

It doesn’t take much to make me feel feminine but as soon as I put on my bra and panties it brings out my feminine side

L❤ve

Kelly💞Ann

Hi Trisha,
      well I voted all or most of the above, because for me, it can change from day to day, lol. Usually, something as simple as the feel of smooth lipstick gliding on my lips, or the feeling stockings or a dress can be enough for Margeaux to come out. From there, the more that I put on, the more feminine I feel. I honestly love makeup and lipstick, and dresses are my favorite pieces of clothing overall.
      -Margeaux

Panties are the common denominator in the clothing I wear daily.   Whether it is the nightgown I went to bed in, what I wore under my uniform at work, or what I chose after work.   That being said, as I live and conduct my private life as a woman, I don’t see that I need the clothing to feel femme.  I know in my mind and heart that I am Paula, not Paul(a) and that is how I direct my life and living.

The sexy and/or common lingerie, the dresses and shoes and accessories are just comfortable parts of the life I have lived to this point.  Those clothes have helped me be me and given me some awesome experiences, good and bad, but they are just a way to hide how I look as a male, which, to me, does not match how I feel as a woman.

PaulaF

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t need any of those things.  Feeling feminine is a state of mind.  That said, I prefer to wear them all the time.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Trisha!  I think my switch must be stuck in the on position because I always feel feminine 🙂.  The one item that really gives me that “feel” above all is the weight of breast forms on my chest, especially if using adhesive.  That one sensation tops all.

Clothing wise I need my silky smooth camisoles.  Love those!!

Stevie

Your switch isn’t stuck, it’s just both sides are set to Female.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Trish

To be honest, these days I always seem to be feeling my feminine side. It just differs depending on what I’m doing or wearing….simply painting my toenails is such a buzz…..but fully dressed and made up, and hitting the street it’s not just a buzz, it’s outrageous!!!!

out of control and loving it !!

Grace ❤️❤️

Seren
      Baroness

Weirdly conflicted about this, I put all or most, but then I’m not sure what I think…. I’m not sure I need them to feel femme, but I wear them because I am, because they feel like my clothes now. Maybe it just helps reinforce that feeling and block out the dysphoria. If I’m feeling down there’s not much better than painting my toenails, playing in my makeup box and putting on a cute dress

👗💕💅💄

xx Seren xx

Seren
      Baroness

Weirdly conflicted about this, I put all or most, but then I’m not sure what I think…. I’m not sure I need them to feel femme, but I wear them because I am, because they feel like my clothes now. Maybe it just helps reinforce that feeling and block out the dysphoria. If I’m feeling down there’s not much better than painting my toenails, playing in my makeup box and putting on a cute dress

👗💕💅💄

xx Seren xx

I put My bra, but I missed panties, but mostly I just need me:-) That wasnt there , though
      Regi

Hi Trisha,

For me, it’s by far a bra.

I usually wear a bra under my guy clothes when I get my nails done. Off to the salon I go wearing my oh so professional business casual look. Can it possibly be more boring? Underneath my plaid shirt is one of my lovely bras.

I love the feel of the strap around my chest. It hugs me in the most wonderful of embraces. The snugness welcomes me into the community of women. Can it get any better than that? Not for me!

Hugs and kisses to all,

Lee Ann

Hi Trisha

A bra filled with my forms. A bust is the most affirming feminine feature of dressing en femme. Who needs panties?

Did I just make a gaff? xxx Polly

Like others who have said feeling Femme is a state of mind and accepting one’s Femininity certainly goes a long way in that regard. Putting on my braand panties elevates my feeling Feminine. Putting on some lipstick just adds to the feeling. And each additional item adds even more. Having the space, both mentally and physically to permit one’s inner W.oman OUT for some fresh air and to see the light of day brings that sense of Femininity to a higher and more experiential level.

For feeling fem I would say putting on a bra with forms as well. Also makeup or slipping into heels also does it

Anonymous

I checked off panties but I really don’t need anything. In my mind I have accepted that I am a woman so it’s not just about the clothes and such, it’s me I feel feminine just in my thinking. It’s just the way I live my life, I am Heather.

Leggings — i.e. pantyhose, thigh highs, with garter belt, etc. Nothing brings on the pink fog faster 🙂

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Trisha, While I did respond to the poll, I’m with all the ladies who said they really don’t need any particular clothing to feel feminine.  It is very rare for me to not be in femme clothing everyday.  But even on those rare occasions I am out in public in drab, I’m still mistaken for female.  I have very long hair, no Adam’s apple, not much in terms of a five o’clock shadow, soft features and just under 5 ft 8″ so I already feel very feminine without a stitch of clothing.  The only thing that gives me away is my voice and even then I’m an alto which can be either male or female.  Guess I’m really lucky that I can pass for either male or female depending on how hard I try.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I like a bra, panties, leggings or skinny jeans, tank top, wig and boobs.  Maybe sometimes lipstick and nude eyeliner on my lower eye.  Then enjoy my morning.   However with a recent work schedule change I have only Mondays (all day).  So I have been full makeup and dress.  I even started going out some.     

ALL THE WAY .I AM RETIRE NOW AND I AM DRESS JUST ABOUT ALL THE TIME.THE WIFE HELP ME PICK OUT WHAT I AM GOING TO WEAR FOR THEAFTER NOON AND WE TRY TO WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT. AND  WE WEAR THE SAME COLOR FOR BED. AND WEAR BRA AND PANTIES ALL THE OTHER TIME WHEN WE ARE OUT.   THIS IS THE FRIST TIME THAT I WROTE SOMETHING . DID I HELP ANY. DONNA

Hi honey, it sounds like you and your wife have a wonderful relationship. Hope I could find someone so accepting.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since i took an interest in dressing, I thought having sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair was the 3 most import parts of being femme. If those were right, the rest took care of itself.

So when I went fully femme I always wore nice pantyhose and sexy shoes to get my legs to look their sexy best. I showed them off in very short dresses.They were real attention getters. Then I got my breasts to always look nice and firm and shapely. I liked wearing a size maybe larger than I needed, but I liked when they stretched my top and got eyes on them.

Then I had to have my flowing and wavy, long hair. I tried to look like Daisy Duke. I had wigs that were like her hair style. When I put them on I went from a guy in a dress to a beautiful and sexy girl. Sure there was times I had to conceal or show more of something to redirect attention to where I wanted it. But sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair got me into a lot of fun and incredible excitement.

It sounds like a good formula honey. One I’ll definitely try. I’ve got cyclists legs and gonna getcan upgrade from a c to a d cup. I’m not bad in heels either, maybe my dancing experience helps.  I’m hoping that if I look femme from a distance then up close people won’t look, too much.

Love Trish

Anonymous

hi girls, well definitively when i wear a bra, my feminine me, is getting up and i feel completely comfortable, actually i feel like it is my normal clothes, when i don´t wear it,  its like when a woman, genetic woman,  don´t use it for long period of time,  sometime i feel that i am a woman pretending to pass as man instead of being a man pretending to be a woman, crazy isn’t it?…hygienic pads also make feel very feminine and very comfortable, like it was part of my regular lifestyle,  kisses and hugs felicity

I could not find heels on your list.  But a close second is stockings.

Lovely pole

Jen

I think I forgot to put them in the list, as I have received replies there are a couple of options I’ve missed.

Janice
      Duchess

First thing in the morning I thank the Lord for another day, take off my nighty, slip on a pair of comfortable panties and this girl is ready for the day.

Sunita
      Lady

I voted for Bra. It always fascinates me. The tension of shoulder and band strap . Is really enjoyable. Sometimes I stuff it and sometimes don’t. Without stuffing is more pleasurable and realistic

With the lockdown still in place I find myself wearing dresses and bras every day. been wearing panties every day for many years already. I am accepted at home. Not totally passable so very careful if I go anywhere. One day we will be accepted.
      Alice
      Sounds silly but I have been thinking about the question again. “How much do you need to feel feminine?” It is all in the mind. Do we dress to feel feminine ladies wear dresses therefore if I wear a dress I am feminine. Wrong. If we feel feminine then we naturally dress ourselves as we feel. It is with enjoyment I slip into the clothes I feel normal in. So to answer the question all I need to feel feminine is the idea in my head I want to bwe a lady today.
      This might be the wrong place for this, when I wear a bra I have to wear two because silicon on a hot day can give one much discomfort. I know one can get a pocket bra but I like different patterns and colours. So a basic black or grey small bust with the pretty one over the top holding the Silicon bits. Very comfortable at all times.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Alice Penn.

I’m the same. I’ve always hot my bust on at home these days.

My Mom caught me dressed and all made up pretty when i was 12. We saat down to talk about it and her first question was why. Why was i always into her things. I told her makeup was fun and i liked looking pretty. She aske who it was i wanted to look pretty for. Was it boys? Oh i didnt need my blush that day….. girl 💋 👄 kisses Julie

Carla
      Lady

Such a great question. I’ve only been dressing fully for 6 months or so and a few weeks ago i thought one evening I would just wear my clothes, breasts, wig etc and relax without putting make up on. I just had to wear my lipstick though so put it on. 5 minutes later I realised that I wasn’t feminine enough until I had gone the whole way and with make up and heels on I was back to my happy and fulfilled self. A week later I planned to try again but lasted a few seconds before the make up went on. When I dress now, I dress fully or not at all. It’s the only time I ever feel fully content anyway.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Carla.
        Anonymous

Carla…

AMEN Lady…it was my basic sentiment when gave my humble opinion.

When I go out, I pull out ” all the Stops” ( reference on playing a large pipe organ).

Just nice to see someone else that has that view.

Later, pretty Lady….

Dr.T.J.

I think that.the first thing you should do if you want to show your female side is want to get dressed and look your best. Getting ready to be a passable looking female for me go’s in steps, starting with a shower then shaving my legs and moisturizing my entire body. Next thing is apply makeup and style my hair. Once I have completed putting on my makeup and doing my nails comes the fun part of putting on my lingerie that I want to wear. Taking your time doing these things for me is part of the fun of crossdressing. Seeing how I’ve transformed myself into a passable looking lady is so rewarding and each time gets better and more fulfilling. The final touch of putting on lip gloss and a spray or two of my favorite perfume and seeing what I have accomplished makes it worth everything I’ve done so I can blend in with other girl’s when I’m out in public

Oh Jannie yesss. I so agree with you i just love the transformation and adore seeing it as i do my makuep. I recently watched a tv show where a woman finds a box of ladies swimsuits dating back to the 1920’s. She bought them all saying that it proves that even women back then loved lookiing and feeling feminine. I know i do tooo. Girl 💋 👄 kisses, Julie

As I am a closet dresser ,in summer when outer clothing is shall we say light just panties ,now this time of year I have on bra .panties and pantyhose ,sometimes stockings and suspender belt ,these I have on for up to 12 hours a day and loving the feeling especially my bras ,as has been said before an item of underwear only worn by women ,so I just love wearing my bras . Michelle xx

I voted wearing any of my panties is the minimum I need to feel feminine. During the times that I can’t wear them, my spirit/soul always keeps me in the pink fog.

Hippie
      Lady

Going to be the odd one here, But I’m always the odd one.

I never felt feminine from wearing womens clothes. I wear them because I like them, never got a feminine feeling. Don’t know why that is, but it is, what it is.

Just like the style of mixing genders of clothing. Maybe that explains my Androgynous Clothing Style.

I am an “all or nothing” girl and do not understand wanting to dress in anything less. I am not sure what that says about me and have given up trying to understand or explain it – I just enjoy my opportunities when ever they come about — which is not often enough.

i voted panties but honestly i feel feminine most of the time without having to wear women’s clothes. i wear them when i can because they feel more natural and sexy, i am really wearing them as much to make my outward appearance reflect how i already feel inside.

hugs,

suzette

Katey Doe
      Lady

All it takes is to slip on my panties

Anonymous

Hi All, putting on a bra and knickers is enough for me to feel feminine. All my other clothes add to the feeling. My underwear is always the start. Love, Emma.

Anonymous

Hi Trish,

Just me being contrary, I’m afraid. I need a ‘none of the above’ box to tick. I’m always aware of my femininity, even though in the past I may have ignored it. Dressing up is a fun way to express it and very satisfying but it doesn’t really change my perception of myself.

Marti x

Hi Honey, I forgot that option. Sorry a bimbo moment, must of had my blonde wig on at the time. It’s must feel amazing honey.

Anonymous

– lol, no worries x

Hi honey, I forgot that option, must ofhad a bimbo moment. It’s true having a nice smooth body does feel amazing. The morning routine too.

I’ll be honest, just putting on panties brings a huge smile to my face.  I feel warm and lovely, so femme.  As I put on the other items like bra and then skirt or a dress, it just adds to it.

I am finding I am thinking femme the vast majority of the time and it’s lovely, but getting out of the horrible boy clothes and into beautiful girly ones is just so magical.

I’m thinking about going out under dressed next week and wonder if I’ll draw attention to myself with the grin hehe

Love Rachel

Honey, everyone know a lovely smile is the most actractive feature on a woman.

Oh I do love a baby-doll.

Anonymous

Hi Lisa,

“At this point I REALLY don’t need to get dressed”

– all I can say is to be careful when you put the dustbin out 😉

Our thoughts resonate..

An undercurrent of femininity runs through me, whether I’m dressed or not and it’s quite close to the surface. It doesn’t mean to say I don’t like to dress but it seems there’s a bit more to it than that. Just my opinion. 

Marti x

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?