Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies, 

I came out to my wife around 5/6 years now and she has been understanding and supportive and I do dress in front of her but often wonder how much is to much ?
      Thanks

Ashley

Honey T
      Significant Other

The only opinion that matters comes from her. You’ll get opinions here but not from the significant one. Keep the lines of communication open. ❤️

We have talked about it and she even suggests it at times!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

As everyone else has said, only your wife can answer that I’m afraid.  If you are unsure ask and ask her to be completely honest, let her know it’s OK not to be OK with something and you just want her to be honest.

Anonymous

Rita,

This is great advice, and some you would think those of us who are actively accessing our femme sides might get better at — reading emotional clues. I fear that back when my wife was accepting and even encouraging, I ran roughshod over her those times when I sensed a less than enthusiastic response to Steph’s appearance. I’m sure that contributed to her eventual 180 in her attitude about my dressing.

I think as husbands, we need to remember that part of being a husband means sacrificing and serving our wives needs before our own, and one of the dangers of the pink fog of dressing is that we become selfish and put “her needs” ahead of our wives — and that is a tragic mistake.

God bless,

Steph

Anonymous

Thanks Rita!

I think the lesson I have learned by being the initiator of sacrificial service is that our own needs are met even better by our partners than we could have done for ourselves had we pursued our own selfish interests first.

I believe it is incumbent upon husbands to lead/initiate in this way, even if at the end of the day, both partners have the same charge of selflessly serving the other. Because of their natures, our wives often respond in dramatically better and more comprehensive ways than we could have imagined.

God bless,

Steph

Hello Eileen, I do all the same as your man does. Yard work, take care of the cars, anything she needs done around the house and she will also ask if Ashley would mind cleaning the house. I’m still the man she married but I help out tons as well. I do 90 % of the cooking, I do laundry and all the grocery shopping. I never over do it as I do ask her and she tells me that she will let me know if anything is bothering her. Her only request is I don’t wear her things which isn’t a problem as Ashley has plenty of her own to wear. Thanks for replying hun!
      Hugs

Ashley

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?