• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am still not really sure if I want to transition, but it has crossed my mind many times. Weird thing is, other than raiding mom’s drawers when I was young and recently crossdressing and absolutely loving it, I don’t really consider myself real feminine. Although, I never was one of the guys chasing girls or stuff like that. I am just not sure. But why am I thinking of it then? Some of you may have read me talking about my recent situation where I came out to my wife of 21 years and am now living in a hotel awaiting divorce. I am 51 years old. My big question is if I transitioned now, how much will I change? I am 6-2, 227lbs. Not a small guy by any means. I am trying to lose weight though. My other fear of transitioning is my job. I work in the computer technology industry and currently work in an office area with lots of pretty macho guys. What will they think of me if I transitioned? Will I jeopardize my job if I transition? I just don’t know. Like I said, my mind is on transitioning a lot lately but I just don’t know. Any advice would be wonderful. Thank you for listening/reading. 💕 Jenny

Anonymous

Hi Jenny,

There is a lot of information available on the web so read around a lot.

From what I have read over very many years many people change employer when they transition.  Even though trans people are protected by law, and many employers work very hard to make transitioning in the workplace as easy as possible, the success often depends on the colleagues you work wit, and the environment.

Inevitably there are ignorant and unfeeling people in every workplace and one needs a tough skin which you will develop in time.  Having already told your wife that is the hardest thing to do, and I’m sorry that the result was not what you wanted, but is what often occurs in these circumstances.  She married a guy, not a woman.  Some relationships survive though so maybe don’t give up on it too quickly.

Being 6’+ means you will stand out as a tall woman.  I am lucky in that I am only 5’7″.

It’s a question of what you feel inside.  Why do you dress?  If it is for purely sexual reasons then I would suggest that transitioning is not for you.  Just be a crossdresser – very many guys are.

I wish you lots of luck xx

Anonymous

Hi Jenny, don’t worry about your height. I am also 6’2″ and so is Caitlynn Jenner. I have been amazed by the number of times I have truly passed. Even before hrt and cheek implants I found people thinking I was genuine. You can expect a rounder face, softer skin and in a few months a thrill of a wind exciting your nipples. Once I felt that thrill I was hooked and no matter how many times I swore it off I came back. The other changes come so slowly you will question if they are real. It can take years before the changes can’t be denied or called man boobs anymore.

Claire, thank you for your reply.  I really appreciate it.  I have actually come a long way since when I posted this.  I am no longer in the hotel and am living in a new apartment.  I have been able to pursue learning about Jenny.  Have gotten more comfortable shopping for her and have even ventured out as her several times now.  Most of the times they were just to my Gender Identity Center meetings, but I still had to walk out of my apartment as Jenny to get there.  Recently I even went shopping as Jenny.  I had a mixed experience.  Part of it was great and got good support but other parts of it I felt like everyone was looking at me wondering why that big hairy guy was wearing women’s clothes.  Overall, I am doing well, just still questioning where I am going but Jenny makes me feel so good!  She is the flower inside me that wants to bloom!

Anonymous

<i> 2016_transitioning for transgender and transsexual women: Jenny original post:</i>

<i>I am still not really sure if I want to transition, but it has crossed my mind many times. Weird thing is, other than raiding mo</i>

<i>m?s drawers when I was young and recently crossdressing and absolutely loving it, I don?t really consider myself real feminine.</i>

<i>Although, I never was one of the guys chasing girls or stuff like that. I am just not sure. But why am I thinking of it then? So</i>

<i>me of you may have read me talking about my recent situation where I came out to my wife of 21 years and am now living in a hote</i>

<i>l awaiting divorce. I am 51 years old. My big question is if I transitioned now, how much will I change? I am 6-2, 227lbs. Not a</i>

<i> small guy by any means. I am trying to lose weight though. My other fear of transitioning is my job. I work in the computer tec</i>

<i>hnology industry and currently work in an office area with lots of pretty macho guys. What will they think of me if I transition</i>

<i>ed? Will I jeopardize my job if I transition? I just don?t know. Like I said, my mind is on transitioning a lot lately but I jus</i>

<i>t don?t know. Any advice would be wonderful. Thank you for listening/reading. ? Jenny</i>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?