Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just curious, in how often each of us checks in here?
      I try to check in every day. and I know some of you others do, but I’m just wondering, do you?
      Regine

Daily. It’s CDH, a Compulsive Distraction,Honey.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Of course I check in every day. This is the family I have chosen.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Here daily , always try to be a presence when time allows…🌷

You are allways a sweet present to get for Christmas  thanks for being here for us Stephanie

Hugs and 💋💋

Stephanie

Anonymous

Some times EVERY Day; other times Every few days; then there are times a weak or more. Just depends what is going on in life.

Jennifer

Hi Regine Daily girlfriend  just love to keep up with the family  and all my sisters  . I try to welcome everyone i can as new sisters need to feel welcome and i try just my pleasure to be a Walmart greeter LOL  ..

Stephanie Bass

Lol, I try to do the same, Stephanie, but sometimes dont have time for that,. I got the south door, girlfiend, giggles
        Regine

I hear you girlfriend i see you there sometimes HA HA  hugs sweet friend

Stephanie

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Daily, bck in our hard stage four lockdown, sometimes twice.

“Coulda Shoulda Woulda” done something else, eg get better on the guitar… But CDH was easy on the brain and a good way to ease the lockdown /cant go out boredom.

Caty

Abby M
      Lady

I think I’m on here once in awhile but becoming a more active user. Everyone I’ve met on here is so nice and supportive and it helps me to open up and talk about sensitive issues. The advice I’ve been given has helped me to become more accepting of myself and to love myself.

And for us, to love you, Abby
        Hugs, Regine

Hi Regin, I usually check the site when I wake up and before I go to bed. If I have a post I want to check for replies on I can check during the day too if I’m in a safe place. I love you gals too much.

Love Trish

Regine

Daily…definitely!!  As much as you and the Girls here have given to me with compassion, support and a few laughs,  the least I can do is see how my Sisters are all doing.  Not to mention seeing all the new Girls arriving on a daily basis makes it all the more interesting!

Hugs, Love and Kisses to All

Robyn 🤗❤️💋

Anonymous

sometimes i think i live here, i have tried to stay away but this is one of the rare places i can be myself and be totally honest

Anonymous

Daily? How about constantly…I log in on my desktop first thing in the morning, and I monitor the posts frequently throughout the day.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m on multiple times a day. I’d be on more often if I could. CDH is one of the few highlights in an otherwise dark year.

Had to pick daily, but I have CDH open for notifications on my cell phone all day.  I may not respond to them all, but I do read every one I  get.

PaulaF

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I am on here a few times each day when at work as I have a good structure and can fit in CDH time, however I am only able to check in a few times a week when at home due to life and chores and having time out fem !

hugs Dawn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Daily.  Nightly.  Daily and nightly actually.  As David Bowie once said ” Too much is never enough “.  😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Sorry Regi…I would have written sooner….but I wasn’t here…..

Seriously, I’m about daily, but on and off throughout…you girls are just too good to miss…..

I could imagine standing up at an addict’s meeting….hello, my name is Grace, I haven’t been on CDH for…..

Smiles, grace ❤️

Well, so far all the “regulars” are chiming in, giggles.
      I love all you girls so much, it is wonderful to have such a warm home, and so many beautiful sisters:-) ♥
      Regi.

I am here daily, reading and enjoying the posts. I do find that if I want to make a comment, one of you ladies has already said what was on the tip of my tongue and it seems senseless to repeat it. I suppose that gives me the appearance of a lurker. 🙁

Lol, someone has almost always said what I want to Michaela, But I throw mine out anyway, just to make myself known.
        Thank you for your response
        Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Michaela Jane, I dare to say that most girls here are guilty of saying something in a post that someone else has already said including myself. Whether someone else has said it or not, it’s nice to hear what you have to say. I know the more I hear positive comments the better I feel and isn’t that support and friendship why we are here in this community. To know that there are other girls / ladies cheering us on.

Kathleen

Hi Regine, umteen times day and night, it’s just such a special place. I did try at one point to cut the dosage down a little ,but was unable to cope with the withdrawal symptoms Pyxx.

Up until the other day it’s been daily, but sometimes life just doesn’t always cooperate.

Even if I’m not here digitally, my thoughts are always on my extended family of sisters!

Anonymous

I check in daily but I  stay logged in and look for new posts or browse a forum I haven’t read yet during the day.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dress everyday and I enjoy coming to the site for the chatroom, photos and forums when I’m dressed.

Rami Love
      Lady

I check in every day to see what you girls are wearing and are saying.

Love

Rami

I don’t get on here as much as I used to. Not for a lack of desire.

On daily a few times a day although I don’t always get multiple times a day. This is like my second home.

I couldn’t choose “Daily”, as that’s not exactly accurate. But it’s more than “Every Couple Days” (although I chose it). I check in as often as I can but, as Bobbi said, “…life gets in the way” — my drab life, that is. So, it’s more like 4 to 5 times a week.

As a closeted crossdresser, CDH is the most wonderful discovery I’ve ever made. The friends and friendships I’ve made here are as cherished as any non-virtual bond could be. And this past year I’ve become involved in my CDH “Local Chapter”, which makes me wish I could spend even more time on the site.

Hugs to all my CDH sisters!!!
      — Camryn Occasionnel

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I voted every couple of days.  In reality, my participation ebbs and flows with the pink fog or when my dysphoria kicks in.

With the holidays, lack of daylight, lack of work due to Covid,  my wife home all the time, and not being able or having the time to dress, my dysphoria kicked into high gear.

Robin

Molly
      Duchess

Nearly always Daily… And then there are the moments when I’ve been kept busy with life and realize that it’s been a few days.

-Molly

Anonymous

I may not post or comment everyday but I am always here seeing what is going on or what is happening. Like this week I have been here all week but because of something that happened the day after Christmas I am just not in any holiday mood at all. I will not discuss it here and now though but for me I just can’t deal with it. But I’ll just say I need all of you and your support.

Kathleen

Thank you, Kathleen.
        Know we are all here, when you do feel you need to share, PM me if you wish,
        Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Thank you Regine, I need to talk to a lot of the girls, I’ll PM you in a couple of days. Thanks again.

Kathleen

Anonymous

I usually come on a few times a day, i just flit in and out just to keep up with the latest stories, and see how my CDH sisters are,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Regine,

Although I have not logged in very often this year, I usually check the site daily just to see whats going on, for the gossip. It’s been the strangest of years for me though (girls rolling their eyes and saying “no shit”) in that the fog just disapeared. For the first time in years I did not even pick up a lipstick. And I can’t fake it.

I’d blame it on the covid except that its usually stress that triggers my dressing (I think). Usually its when I just can’t take any more of the mundane nonsense that I lose myself in my feminity. Kim usually takes control when I’m emotionally  drained and my evil twin when its the more usual stuff. This year has been his.

It’s 11.48pm here in New York so I will just wish all my sisters a very Happy New Year. Hopefuly all of our dreams will come true this year. May we all be healthy in body and true to the best in ourselves. Thanks to Miss Char (love your videos) and Miss Sally Drinkwater across the pond, for their friendship, kindness and advice. As always a big shout out to Miss Amanda Amore for flying the flag for fabulousness. A big hello to all of the British ladies who’ve been delighting us in the forums all year. And of course thanks to the ladies who run the show.

Love and light,

XX

Kimberly.

I am hooked! Happy New Year, Ladies!

hugs,

Ginny

Ashley
      Lady

Every couple days is the most accurate for me. I also try to check in every day but I do have days when I know that doing everything I need to do means staying offline as much as I can.

Anonymous

It might slow down eventually, but Annaleigh loves being on here. When I’m on here, Annaleigh feels safe, loved, and can grow and interact with others just like her.

Love CDH. So safe and comfy to be with you!

Alice Black
      Duchess

I am on every day, sometimes multiple times. It is good to know that there are others who share the crossdressing urge that I have.

Alice Black

Yep, ditto to this!

I’m lucky in that I sit at a computer all day so it’s easy for me to have the tab open.  However, I just really love being on here and so I am as often as I can possibly manage!

Love Rachel

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?