How often do you think about expressing your feminate side

I am interested in how often does your feminate side need your attention

You must be logged in to participate.
  • All the time
  • Once a day
  • Weekly
  • Monthly
  • Yearlyp

This topic contains 42 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Emily 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Stephanie Kennedy
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 86

I have discovered my need to express my feminate side changes all the time. When I was in my teen years it was all the time. I loved dressing and shopping playing with make up. I always had 1 draw in my dresser dedicated to my female clothing. In addition to some closet space. When i started my working career i felt the need to hide myself and started purging. I filled my time with work thoughts. When i got married and had children the thoughts diminished more and more only to come out when i was alone or traveling for work. It was always such a relief to be able to express my self. When i got older. It again started to be all the time.

• Author
    Replies
     Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 269

The outward expression of my feminine side may not always be evident, but the desire to be Emily is ALWAYS there. I used to try to stifle it, now I encourage it and treasure the moments when I can fully immerse myself in my female persona.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 46

My feminate side has come to dominate mt masculine side.

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 67

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can spend months and months in drab but all the time my desire’s to be Rozalyne just build up until I have to let her out of the closet, i suppose i should have told my wife about Rozalyne long ago but I suppose I’m just a coward and scared of the consequences, so i just hide her away and hope for the best,</p>

Robin Snow 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 61

I am proud of my feminine side.  While i may not be dressed enfemme, I do display a few tells that she is present.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Kim Michele 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 22, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

I think about being a women every minute of every day.  I am sitting here right now in a mini skirt and a cami top.  I wish I had the courage to go out as a women and let everyone see me for whom I want to be.

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

I love cami’s they really fem a simple out fit. You can wear them with any thing. A mini skirt and cami sounds like your feeling cute and flirty. I love that feeling all girls. We all want to show the world who we really are. Again all girls do. We have to be a little discreet and work harder at making our selves presentable We have a male body. That body is what people perceive us to be.  Sometimes it is just not easy. The good thing is your not crazy and your not alone. There is a whole lot of us that think the same way. Luv Stephanie

Stephanie Kennedy 
    Participant

Hi Leonara ,I will bet she will be beautiful and all will love her for who she truly is. Luv Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 2631

Early in this I was satisfied with any opportunities though they were extremely low keyed as fully dressing wasn’t  never ever  thought of and likely ever reached  but as time passed and my dressing improved so did doing it fully. So once a week usually weekends I was happy with and looking forward to. I see now that being contented with  that seams to be conflicting with desires of dressing more so likely a few extra pretty up sessions should be starting soon..lol…

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Stephanie Maybe its as simple as the more you  like what you see you just want to see more of her. I think that is pretty normal. luv Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Vicki Scott 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 28, 2019
    Replies: 11

I think about it pretty much all the time, but I only really get the opportunity to transform at the weekends and on Tuesdays when I’m off from work. Sometimes I wear panties under my man gear when I’m at work, but I’m a bit self conscious about it. I have an underlying dread that if I had an accident while in the car or something untoward happened to me while at work and I needed hospital treatment, my gallant rescuers would be shocked or at least titillated to find their charge wearing tight girly panties under his drab combat trousers. I also get really frustrated if I don’t get chance to dress on my days off as well. This past weekend my A/C broke down and it got really hot in my house, so I had to shed my entire outfit and  switch back to man mode before getting all crappy while trying to fix the problem. I was so annoyed. It usually takes me 3 hours plus to make myself pretty and by the time I had done my best to fix the damn A/C it was far too late to dress again. GRRRRR!!!

Yours frustratedly

Vicki Scott

XOXO

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Vickie I now just keep my thong  on all the time. This a special thong that i use for tucking it is comfortable and works well. I put my hipsters on to smooth out that area. I wear my fem jeans all week end i have three pair .i do have. My favorite that is really cute. My go to pair. I was surprised that no one noticed. I did my normal boystuff visiting and hardware store just talking with neighbors no one noticed. I am walking the line I know. I think make up is crossing that line. So now i have toe nails are done in a pretty shell. Legs are shaved jeans are fem . panties My tucking panties Bikini line shaved. Under arms shaved. I wear cute tee tops. Facial hair smooth hair washed conditioned and fluffed. As i told you my wife told me she liked the new look She thought i looked handsome. Grrrrrr. Luv Stephanie

Fiona-Ann Moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 330
    Replies: 1138

My Female side is constantly there, its a battle between male and female. By default, i am femme, but i have to concentrate on being male during the week, which is quite frankly, tiring!! weekends are a stress free zone for me because i can just relax and be my true self 🙂

Fee xxx

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Fiona I am right where you are. My weekends have become just for me. Me means the she me. During the weekends no matter who askes me to what they will see me in my cute fem jeans and tee or some cute top. I will be completely tucked and smoothed over. I love it . i love looking down and seeing no lump nothing I am in heaven. I look like any other woman. Maybe slowly I will extend my weekends to week days and night. Luv Stephanie

Manager Codille 
    Founder
    Registered On: April 24, 2016
    Replies: 25

I if nothing else under dress everyday so I don’t know if that means my feminine sire needs attention all the time. My feminine side is an active part of me all the time, and so is my male side (my sides merged a few years back)so I don’t really think that I am a fair person to ask in this poll.

Hugs,

CB

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

I think it means, since you have merged your feminity gets attention all the time. So you have arrived, must be wounderful. I believe your new life as a woman began at the marrige. Luv Stephanie

Tricia Lynn 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 20, 2017
    Replies: 40

All. The. Time.

Unfortunately, I am mostly unable to indulge that need due to my still completely closeted status. Always thinking, feeling and wishing I could freely express this increasingly stronger part of me but pretty sure it would completely shatter my otherwise satisfying life.

Everyone I know would probably freak out if they knew that I like to wear women’s clothes and want to more freely express my mostly suppressed feminine side. The only good thing about it is that I know, by being a member of CDH, that I am far from being alone…

Hoping someday, somehow… (sigh)

Tricia

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Tricia. One thing is for sure. You are not alone. There are milions of people all over the world just like us. Some of us just have thoughts and never tell anyone.We all have different ways of handling those thoughts. No one is better or worse than the other. I think CDH gives us a look at how others deal with it. Enjoy being who you are. That is the most important thing you can do for yourself as a human being. Luv Stephanie

Coral Wentworth 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 12, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 49

<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”>  You have got that right Tricia, you are not alone Sugar and I think we have all been through this on some level. Having all these sisters to speak with makes all the difference in the world. Coming to CDH was so good for me and my development, it has given me so much strength and such an understanding of myself that I am finding it much easier to meet others and I am even coming out to more people with much more ease than before, so thank you all  and I truly love you all for helping me and will do the best I can to help others on their journey also. Lots of love, Coral</p>

Stephanie Kennedy 
        Participant

Hi Coral. I second your words. They are so heart felt. We are all sisters in a very special way. Luv Stephanie

Leonara 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 251

Tricia,
      I know exactly how you feel and I need to express my feminine side 24/7 however, like you, I cannot express my feminine side do to me being closeted and “manly” responsibilities…. I take advantage that I can express my feminine needs twice a week.
      I too, am grateful to the ladies here at CDH who have offered support and encouragement. Leonara is looking forward to her being introduced to the “world” at a cd/tg venue next month…
      Leonara

Samantha Roarke 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: April 17, 2019
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 165

Wanting to express my feminine side, comes and goes, back and forth like waves at sea. Meaning it’s so fluid it’s just part of who I am. I don’t “need to express” it just happens naturally. These emotions are also balanced out by my drab self as well. I think they complement each other nicely. I guess to answer the question…. “Some time you feel like a nut, and some times you don’t”

-Almond Joy-

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

I did think i was nuts at one point in my life. I believe it was When i went on a buying spree make up .shoes out fit. I think i did buy a wig that time not sure any more their has been so many. The nuts part come when purging. All those pretty clothes. Such a waste . Denial again. Good thing is sometimes you donot feel like a nut. It just feels so right. Luv Stephanie

Michelle Wilmington 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2017
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 79

think about it far more often than I actually have a chance to do it! When I do it, it takes a couple of hours to do it right with makeup, shaving, nails, setting up for pictures, deciding what to wear. etc, I also like to stay dressed as long as possible.

M.

6 users thanked author for this post.
     Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Replies: 42

The desire to express me femme side is constant.  Ever since I have excepted this about myself it is all consuming

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 180

As I am of two spirits I display both genders all the time

stephanie plumb 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 628

Mmmm….   two spirits?  I don’t buy into that.  Surely we can only have one spirit… one soul.  But we can have two gender identities.   The male one you were assigned at birth, because you had a willy, and have spent decades practising, so it has become second nature, and the one you can effortlessly slip into. And the female one you SHOULD have been because your brain was wired more female than male as your BSTc (part of the brain stem) developed after conception, possibly due to sex hormone imbalances  during your mother’s pregnancy. I have written a post about this some months ago.    I can see how it might appear to be two seperate  “spirits”,  but in reality I think it is a shared gender identity, giving you the ability to present as either.  Quite a gift!

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Paula I believe we are two spirits. Displaying both as one time is what we all want. I always felt i would have to hide or leave one behind .Does that make us Shemales?

K Swim 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 308

Since my desire to want to wear women’s swimwear is there all the time……….hence my vote.

Although I keep it to myself, so there really is no “expressing” to it. When I am at home alone for a while, I just put one on and go about my day.

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 248

For me, it’s almost every waking hour; but in context, my youngest grandchild is a HS senior, I’m long since retired, and I have as much time as I want to pursue my needs. So, unless I’m working my survival skills (like driving in Houston traffic), my mind is on where this CD adventure is taking me and by what route.

Giselle Reeves 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 27, 2017
    Replies: 53

my urge to dress feminine consumes me to the point that much too often its all i think about

MacKenzie Alexandra 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2016
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 413

I answered all the time, but it is not about wanting or needing to be or express myself as a woman.  It is about just wanting to be me.  I am a man who prefers to wear women’s clothes.  I find the more comfortable and feel more like I am expressing the true me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Kate 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 6, 2019
    Replies: 202

Stephanie. “Need”? Interesting choice of a word. Kate lives! I don’t mind too much going to work as “him” as long as I can at least wear cute panties, but when I arrive home I strip off those clothes (as I have my whole life) and change into (words so appropriate) my at-home clothes. Always. I’ll get home and seek an hour in the Deck with the warm late afternoon sun. Clothes off – Bikini on.

I will have that “need” if I have been away without my fav things and yearn for them at those times.

love

kate

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Yes the word need is absolutly appropriate in my case.Desperate need would be a bit much. Prefer does not come close. Want.  gone beyond that lol

Kate 
        Participant
        Registered On: July 6, 2019
        Replies: 202

Steph. I love it. Need it is – when you put it that way. I feel the passion that confers that need. Different connotation. Much more demanding. Absorbing. Yes, need it is!

kisses

kate

Tiffany Alexis 
    Founder
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 658

Pretty much gone from the pink fog to swimming in the pink sea lol never without something femme at all times these days.

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

I know that feeling . I just love that feminate water. I want it all the time but have others to care for. I need the male clothing and body  to provide the basics shealter food ect. Hoping one day it will change for me. In the mean time i enjoy the warm water when i can luv Stephanie

Tiffany Alexis 
        Founder
        Registered On: March 28, 2019
        Topics: 29
        Replies: 658

Careful, drink too much and you might end up like me…..

Stephanie Kennedy 
          Participant

Hi Tiffany if that is the worst thing that could happen then i am going to learn how to breath underwater

Christy Heaven 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 15, 2019
    Replies: 14

I can’t wait to come home and become the lady I was meant to be each day. I feel imprisoned in the male attire and therefore will wear my panties and maybe a bra under my manly clothes. At least I get a reminder that I am a lady underneath and that helps me forget the clothes for just a second.

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

Hi Christy I feel the same way as you do. I am very cautious what i wear to work I remove tags from panties Just changed style of panties always loved bikini stlye but noticed i had VPL when wearing tighter jeans I bought some hipster and boyfriend style i love the look no VPL. I would love to wear a bra or a bralette but always afraid someone would notice. Like you cannot wait to get out of male clothes and put on my cute jeans and tee top .

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 230

For me this is variable but mostly is several times per day so is in between once per day and all the time. On some occasions I don’t really think about it but just ‘automatically’ do or say something really girly which can be quite embarrassing at times, particularly if I am trying to not be girly lol.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie

Stephanie Kennedy 
      Participant

I find myself using my arms and hands in a very feminate way. Especially when i am talking with other woman. Its automatic. I am not sure if they notice but i do. luv Stephanie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account