- All the time
- Once a day
- August 18, 2019 at 3:29 am #209276
Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I have discovered my need to express my feminate side changes all the time. When I was in my teen years it was all the time. I loved dressing and shopping playing with make up. I always had 1 draw in my dresser dedicated to my female clothing. In addition to some closet space. When i started my working career i felt the need to hide myself and started purging. I filled my time with work thoughts. When i got married and had children the thoughts diminished more and more only to come out when i was alone or traveling for work. It was always such a relief to be able to express my self. When i got older. It again started to be all the time.
- August 23, 2019 at 5:59 am #211436EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 269Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
The outward expression of my feminine side may not always be evident, but the desire to be Emily is ALWAYS there. I used to try to stifle it, now I encourage it and treasure the moments when I can fully immerse myself in my female persona.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 22, 2019 at 6:59 pm #211288Rami LoveParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 46Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
My feminate side has come to dominate mt masculine side.
- August 22, 2019 at 3:21 pm #211246Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can spend months and months in drab but all the time my desire’s to be Rozalyne just build up until I have to let her out of the closet, i suppose i should have told my wife about Rozalyne long ago but I suppose I’m just a coward and scared of the consequences, so i just hide her away and hope for the best,</p>
- August 21, 2019 at 1:06 pm #210747Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 61Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
- August 20, 2019 at 5:12 am #209940Kim MicheleParticipantRegistered On: April 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- August 23, 2019 at 2:26 am #211396Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I love cami’s they really fem a simple out fit. You can wear them with any thing. A mini skirt and cami sounds like your feeling cute and flirty. I love that feeling all girls. We all want to show the world who we really are. Again all girls do. We have to be a little discreet and work harder at making our selves presentable We have a male body. That body is what people perceive us to be. Sometimes it is just not easy. The good thing is your not crazy and your not alone. There is a whole lot of us that think the same way. Luv Stephanie
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 20, 2019 at 1:09 am #209910
- August 19, 2019 at 10:07 pm #209880Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 2631Has thanked: 1698 timesBeen thanked: 1955 times
Early in this I was satisfied with any opportunities though they were extremely low keyed as fully dressing wasn’t never ever thought of and likely ever reached but as time passed and my dressing improved so did doing it fully. So once a week usually weekends I was happy with and looking forward to. I see now that being contented with that seams to be conflicting with desires of dressing more so likely a few extra pretty up sessions should be starting soon..lol…
- August 19, 2019 at 3:16 pm #209813Vicki ScottParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I think about it pretty much all the time, but I only really get the opportunity to transform at the weekends and on Tuesdays when I’m off from work. Sometimes I wear panties under my man gear when I’m at work, but I’m a bit self conscious about it. I have an underlying dread that if I had an accident while in the car or something untoward happened to me while at work and I needed hospital treatment, my gallant rescuers would be shocked or at least titillated to find their charge wearing tight girly panties under his drab combat trousers. I also get really frustrated if I don’t get chance to dress on my days off as well. This past weekend my A/C broke down and it got really hot in my house, so I had to shed my entire outfit and switch back to man mode before getting all crappy while trying to fix the problem. I was so annoyed. It usually takes me 3 hours plus to make myself pretty and by the time I had done my best to fix the damn A/C it was far too late to dress again. GRRRRR!!!
- August 19, 2019 at 5:04 pm #209833ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Vickie I now just keep my thong on all the time. This a special thong that i use for tucking it is comfortable and works well. I put my hipsters on to smooth out that area. I wear my fem jeans all week end i have three pair .i do have. My favorite that is really cute. My go to pair. I was surprised that no one noticed. I did my normal boystuff visiting and hardware store just talking with neighbors no one noticed. I am walking the line I know. I think make up is crossing that line. So now i have toe nails are done in a pretty shell. Legs are shaved jeans are fem . panties My tucking panties Bikini line shaved. Under arms shaved. I wear cute tee tops. Facial hair smooth hair washed conditioned and fluffed. As i told you my wife told me she liked the new look She thought i looked handsome. Grrrrrr. Luv Stephanie
- August 19, 2019 at 10:41 am #209736Fiona-Ann MossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 330Replies: 1138Has thanked: 2864 timesBeen thanked: 2104 times
My Female side is constantly there, its a battle between male and female. By default, i am femme, but i have to concentrate on being male during the week, which is quite frankly, tiring!! weekends are a stress free zone for me because i can just relax and be my true self 🙂
- August 19, 2019 at 2:55 pm #209805ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Fiona I am right where you are. My weekends have become just for me. Me means the she me. During the weekends no matter who askes me to what they will see me in my cute fem jeans and tee or some cute top. I will be completely tucked and smoothed over. I love it . i love looking down and seeing no lump nothing I am in heaven. I look like any other woman. Maybe slowly I will extend my weekends to week days and night. Luv Stephanie
- August 19, 2019 at 10:39 am #209735Manager CodilleFounderRegistered On: April 24, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
I if nothing else under dress everyday so I don’t know if that means my feminine sire needs attention all the time. My feminine side is an active part of me all the time, and so is my male side (my sides merged a few years back)so I don’t really think that I am a fair person to ask in this poll.
- August 20, 2019 at 12:21 am #209903ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I think it means, since you have merged your feminity gets attention all the time. So you have arrived, must be wounderful. I believe your new life as a woman began at the marrige. Luv Stephanie
- August 19, 2019 at 10:25 am #209729Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
All. The. Time.
Unfortunately, I am mostly unable to indulge that need due to my still completely closeted status. Always thinking, feeling and wishing I could freely express this increasingly stronger part of me but pretty sure it would completely shatter my otherwise satisfying life.
Everyone I know would probably freak out if they knew that I like to wear women’s clothes and want to more freely express my mostly suppressed feminine side. The only good thing about it is that I know, by being a member of CDH, that I am far from being alone…
Hoping someday, somehow… (sigh)
- August 20, 2019 at 12:51 am #209908ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Tricia. One thing is for sure. You are not alone. There are milions of people all over the world just like us. Some of us just have thoughts and never tell anyone.We all have different ways of handling those thoughts. No one is better or worse than the other. I think CDH gives us a look at how others deal with it. Enjoy being who you are. That is the most important thing you can do for yourself as a human being. Luv Stephanie
- August 20, 2019 at 12:28 am #209904Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”> You have got that right Tricia, you are not alone Sugar and I think we have all been through this on some level. Having all these sisters to speak with makes all the difference in the world. Coming to CDH was so good for me and my development, it has given me so much strength and such an understanding of myself that I am finding it much easier to meet others and I am even coming out to more people with much more ease than before, so thank you all and I truly love you all for helping me and will do the best I can to help others on their journey also. Lots of love, Coral</p>
- August 19, 2019 at 9:04 pm #209877LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 251Has thanked: 396 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
I know exactly how you feel and I need to express my feminine side 24/7 however, like you, I cannot express my feminine side do to me being closeted and “manly” responsibilities…. I take advantage that I can express my feminine needs twice a week.
I too, am grateful to the ladies here at CDH who have offered support and encouragement. Leonara is looking forward to her being introduced to the “world” at a cd/tg venue next month…
- August 19, 2019 at 7:24 am #209666Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 370 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Wanting to express my feminine side, comes and goes, back and forth like waves at sea. Meaning it’s so fluid it’s just part of who I am. I don’t “need to express” it just happens naturally. These emotions are also balanced out by my drab self as well. I think they complement each other nicely. I guess to answer the question…. “Some time you feel like a nut, and some times you don’t”
- August 19, 2019 at 1:21 pm #209772ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I did think i was nuts at one point in my life. I believe it was When i went on a buying spree make up .shoes out fit. I think i did buy a wig that time not sure any more their has been so many. The nuts part come when purging. All those pretty clothes. Such a waste . Denial again. Good thing is sometimes you donot feel like a nut. It just feels so right. Luv Stephanie
- August 19, 2019 at 7:09 am #209659Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 79Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
I think about it far more often than I actually have a chance to do it! When I do it, it takes a couple of hours to do it right with makeup, shaving, nails, setting up for pictures, deciding what to wear. etc, I also like to stay dressed as long as possible.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:17 pm #209527Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- August 18, 2019 at 3:21 pm #209517Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 180Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- August 20, 2019 at 3:19 am #209916stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 70Replies: 628Has thanked: 674 timesBeen thanked: 1328 times
Mmmm…. two spirits? I don’t buy into that. Surely we can only have one spirit… one soul. But we can have two gender identities. The male one you were assigned at birth, because you had a willy, and have spent decades practising, so it has become second nature, and the one you can effortlessly slip into. And the female one you SHOULD have been because your brain was wired more female than male as your BSTc (part of the brain stem) developed after conception, possibly due to sex hormone imbalances during your mother’s pregnancy. I have written a post about this some months ago. I can see how it might appear to be two seperate “spirits”, but in reality I think it is a shared gender identity, giving you the ability to present as either. Quite a gift!
- August 19, 2019 at 2:22 am #209599ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Paula I believe we are two spirits. Displaying both as one time is what we all want. I always felt i would have to hide or leave one behind .Does that make us Shemales?
- August 18, 2019 at 9:55 am #209380K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
Since my desire to want to wear women’s swimwear is there all the time……….hence my vote.
Although I keep it to myself, so there really is no “expressing” to it. When I am at home alone for a while, I just put one on and go about my day.
- August 18, 2019 at 8:35 am #209363Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 248Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
For me, it’s almost every waking hour; but in context, my youngest grandchild is a HS senior, I’m long since retired, and I have as much time as I want to pursue my needs. So, unless I’m working my survival skills (like driving in Houston traffic), my mind is on where this CD adventure is taking me and by what route.
- August 18, 2019 at 8:02 am #209349
- August 18, 2019 at 5:26 am #209323MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 413Has thanked: 107 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
I answered all the time, but it is not about wanting or needing to be or express myself as a woman. It is about just wanting to be me. I am a man who prefers to wear women’s clothes. I find the more comfortable and feel more like I am expressing the true me.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:25 am #209301KateParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Stephanie. “Need”? Interesting choice of a word. Kate lives! I don’t mind too much going to work as “him” as long as I can at least wear cute panties, but when I arrive home I strip off those clothes (as I have my whole life) and change into (words so appropriate) my at-home clothes. Always. I’ll get home and seek an hour in the Deck with the warm late afternoon sun. Clothes off – Bikini on.
I will have that “need” if I have been away without my fav things and yearn for them at those times.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:33 am #209304ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Yes the word need is absolutly appropriate in my case.Desperate need would be a bit much. Prefer does not come close. Want. gone beyond that lol
- August 18, 2019 at 5:02 am #209316KateParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
Steph. I love it. Need it is – when you put it that way. I feel the passion that confers that need. Different connotation. Much more demanding. Absorbing. Yes, need it is!
- August 18, 2019 at 4:07 am #209293Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 658Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 1207 times
- August 18, 2019 at 4:21 am #209299ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I know that feeling . I just love that feminate water. I want it all the time but have others to care for. I need the male clothing and body to provide the basics shealter food ect. Hoping one day it will change for me. In the mean time i enjoy the warm water when i can luv Stephanie
- August 18, 2019 at 3:40 am #209283Christy HeavenParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I can’t wait to come home and become the lady I was meant to be each day. I feel imprisoned in the male attire and therefore will wear my panties and maybe a bra under my manly clothes. At least I get a reminder that I am a lady underneath and that helps me forget the clothes for just a second.
- August 18, 2019 at 4:07 am #209292ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hi Christy I feel the same way as you do. I am very cautious what i wear to work I remove tags from panties Just changed style of panties always loved bikini stlye but noticed i had VPL when wearing tighter jeans I bought some hipster and boyfriend style i love the look no VPL. I would love to wear a bra or a bralette but always afraid someone would notice. Like you cannot wait to get out of male clothes and put on my cute jeans and tee top .
- August 18, 2019 at 3:40 am #209282anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 230Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
For me this is variable but mostly is several times per day so is in between once per day and all the time. On some occasions I don’t really think about it but just ‘automatically’ do or say something really girly which can be quite embarrassing at times, particularly if I am trying to not be girly lol.
Take care girls
- August 18, 2019 at 4:26 am #209302ParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I find myself using my arms and hands in a very feminate way. Especially when i am talking with other woman. Its automatic. I am not sure if they notice but i do. luv Stephanie
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.