Tagged: Dressed femme
- March 2, 2018 at 10:38 am #89643Cassandra BladesParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 5Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I have panties that I wear a couple times a week and I will throw on pantyhose under pants a couple times a month. This is normal for me. But every few months I get the urge to fully dress. I’ll splurge and buy a new outfit. Dress for about a week but then the want to wanes and it’s back to panties and pantyhose. Just wondering what everyone else’s normal is.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 1, 2021 at 8:21 am #472171Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 236Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
I do underdress just about every day. As for “fully dress” I guess it depends a little on the definition. Many days I wear casual heels, skirt, forms and maybe some foundation as makeup. Go “all in” with full makeup, nailpolish and party clothes is way more rare.
Lately I been dressing just about every day including when going out shopping for groceries and such but my wife gave a hint that she feeling a little uncomfortable shopping with Kelly so I think I have to gear back a little to keep my wife happy.
- April 1, 2021 at 7:24 am #472155Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 336Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
I only wear panties, if I wear anything. I am often a mix of male/female styles around the house. I usually dress all girl several times a week to go out and about. My wife fixes me up all girl (makeup and hair and nails) for Date Night most every Friday.
Over all I suppose I am M/F 60/40% of the time.
I could pass fairly easily until my late 30s, then the age bomb hit and now it is no longer possible to even think of trying. And who cares? I dress for my own pleasure and my wife’s.
- April 1, 2021 at 6:48 am #472143Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7494 times
For me, it’s either every day or 2-3 days a week, depending how how you define “fully dressed”. My hair is femme-styled, and I start every day in a skirt, ladies’ tee and flats. I usually swap the skirt for my GV jeans sometime during the day. Two days a week (three if I’m lucky) are spent in full-Bettylou mode: forms, padding, makeup and a nice dress or skirt/blouse combo. And heels or wedgies.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2021 at 6:43 am #472141Rachel JaneChat HostessRegistered On: February 23, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Hope your well
I fully dress at home all the time and always sleep enfemme. Will only do full makeup once or twice a week but do like to wear a bit of lippy most days and my brows and lashes. Always underdress at work in panties (all i own) sometimes a cami and hose depending on the weather. Hurry up winter.
Love to sleep with my forms and wig also until my hair gets longer
Take care Cassandra
- April 1, 2021 at 3:47 am #472080Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 676Has thanked: 1189 timesBeen thanked: 2194 times
I get to dress every day. During the week maybe an hour, on the weekends maybe two hours.
I need to dress as often as I can. When dressed I have a sense of completeness and a sense of fulfillment. I do not have those as a man.
Love to all,
- April 1, 2021 at 3:20 am #472071
- March 31, 2021 at 11:30 am #471803Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 84Replies: 165Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 786 times
Hi Cassandra. Good question!
If we go back in time to the start of 2019…
I had about one week in February, one in April, and then a couple days in August. Then in 2020… I had two weeks in December. This year I have had many more chances than usual. About 3 days in January, one day in February, and this month first 1 day, then 3 days, then one week.
Which brings me to today. I don’t have a clue on when my next chance is going to be. We will see.
But back to the past… other than the days I indicated, I did not cd at all. I don’t under-dress, or dress for a few hours. I guess that an unexpected side-effect of being able to have extended dressup times is that those times to dress or maybe wear something “in secret”… lost the appeal. Oh well…
- March 31, 2021 at 10:42 am #471796Alice AndersonLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I wear panties every day matter of fact that is all I have I sleep in stretch pants and I every chance I get I will put on a dress or my skinny jeans with pantyhose with heels or some black flats every time I’m driving down the road in the simi and on Saturday night I will go out for a drive fully dressed
- March 31, 2021 at 10:41 am #471795Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
Underdress everyday – panties and bralettes so they go undetected!
Fully dress, whenever the opportunity arises! As I’ve said in other threads, prior to lockdown it was most days during the day when I had the house to myself. Since lockdown and the SO working from home the whole time, not so much!
- March 31, 2021 at 10:47 am #471797
- March 31, 2021 at 10:12 am #471792GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10198 timesBeen thanked: 4912 times
‘Fully’ dress… not often.
On the weekends during the day I usually wear panties, forms, bra with one of my denim skirts (calf length and a half thigh) or skinny jeans and a top with a bit of makeup. Night time is under dress and a baby doll.
During the week, after work, is much the same as the above w/e attire.
I don’t have a big wardrobe, however what I do have, I enjoy imensely. 🥰
- March 31, 2021 at 9:40 am #471777Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 59Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I underdress every evening. Several times a week I either fully dress or lingerie/nighties when I wake up. My wife leaves before I wake up so that makes it easier. She doesnt want me to do it every day and I love to. We share a wardrobe except for pants. She has a little more booty then me lol. When I dress before work I usually have about 1-1/2 hrs to eat breakfast and chill having my coffee. Its so wonderful to start your day this way. On weekends Ill wear something cute to bed sometimes and casual dress when I get up ( yoga pants n a cami )
- March 27, 2021 at 10:24 am #469904Jenny JonesLadyRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 134Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 494 times
Probably once or twice a week. Sometimes I’ll try and push it, but fully dressing takes time and privacy I only really get four times a week and one of those four times is dedicated to fully shaving and such. And then real life always intrudes on the time I would love to fully dress so there’s always a hiccup here and there. Once things start getting settled and my life starts going I’ll probably try and do it more and more often.
- March 27, 2021 at 8:58 am #469875Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1112Has thanked: 3645 timesBeen thanked: 5365 times
Once a month, under non lockdown circumstances, or twice, but without makeup when I go to my chiropractor.
Occasionally, we have a murder mystery costume party – and I have an awesome one lined up in which most participants are drag queens. I will have a ton of fun with that one, having been addicted to RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – some of the looks this season have been devastating!
- March 27, 2021 at 8:54 am #469873helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 144Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 405 times
Hello Cassandra, I fully dress a couple of times a week, but I underdress every day. I wear knickers every day & some days I wear tights [depending on the weather], but fully dress up in female clothers I try at least twice a week. LOVE, Helenmarie
- March 27, 2021 at 7:00 am #469830michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 308Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 730 times
A great deal hangs on what you mean by “fully dress”. I prefer womens clothes and wear them almost all the time, so everyday you could say that I am fully dressed. Today is no different, I am wearing panties, leggings, sports bra with forms. It’s like a gym day so I am dressed appropriately for it.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 27, 2021 at 5:09 am #469784Emily SisLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I dress in my clothes everyday all day and sleep in them at night. I only own panties and bras are worn most every day unless I am really doing some heavy lifting and reaching. All my clothes are womens. Now… all of my foot wear is womens also, snow boots, hiking shoes, running shoes, chunky heel round toe every day heel… my blue suede heels, my black patent heels, my tall fall weather boots or my short fall boots… maybe I am not presenting as female but I sure am presenting as the person I am. It is a strange journey we are all on. 15 years ago I was underdressinng only and hiding it from my wife. Now I put my bra on and take it off with her next to me. I also bought my forst purse from my wife as she is a consultant for Thirty One.
- March 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm #465205Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 156Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 512 times
Weekends are really the only time I normally dress, there is no way after a day in my job I could stand to come home and even begin to think about dressing.
I have not been dressed since last May seeing as our living arrangements changed shortly after the first lockdown ended here in Ontario.
There is a possibility that our arrangements will change again soon and maybe usher in a new era of dressing.
- March 17, 2021 at 1:30 pm #465177Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 143Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 671 times
I fully dress everyday…I wake up slip off my t-shirt, slip on some leggings and a V-neck top. Then off to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. After that shower, shave and clean panties then decision about what to wear. It may be capri jeans with sneakers and cute top or skirt or maybe a dress. Right this minute I have on a pleated black mini skater skirt, long sleeve leopard t-shirt and sneakers. Maybe a bra and maybe not, I’m blessed to have a very full B cup and go braless quite often, it depends on the style clothing if I wear a bra or not. I will be this way until bedtime then just panties and either t-shirt or fitted tank top. All my jeans are women’s, no male underwear, all my t-shirts are female and all my sneakers are women’s with the exception of a couple pair of trail runners. So rarely do I have on anything that is guy clothing.
- March 17, 2021 at 11:50 am #465144
- March 17, 2021 at 10:44 am #465132Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 38Replies: 952Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 3067 times
I haven’t owned any male clothing for several years.
- March 17, 2021 at 11:57 am #465147Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I have also rid myself of most of the drab. I kept a few sweatshirts, some t-shirts and a couple pair of old jeans I might wear in th back yard. If I go out the front door it is only as a woman. The men’s undies went away several years ago. Recently I had one last great purge. Except for the few things mentioned above, if it was masculine it went away. I now only dress as a woman, if I get in an accident or have to visit the doctors office they will see a woman but treat a man. They are professionals and have seen it all.
- March 17, 2021 at 10:43 am #465131Jane MacLeodLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
Only really fully dress every couple of months on average. Don’t often bother underdressing these days. When I get the desire to dress and have opertunity I like to go fully dressed with wig and make up though Don’t venture out.
Rarely get chance to spend a few days alone to allow me to get more female with shaved legs and painted nails.
- March 17, 2021 at 10:34 am #465127
- March 17, 2021 at 10:02 am #465124Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
I am now living the CD Dream and proud to be a full time TV.
Barb, that is awesome! My goal too!
Right now it’s twice a week. Most evenings I wear my wig and pj’s after work.
- March 17, 2021 at 9:25 am #465109Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 362Has thanked: 1028 timesBeen thanked: 1222 times
- March 17, 2021 at 9:14 am #465098Barb EncourtLadyRegistered On: November 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Well it’s been a while since I first responded to this thread and now ready to update as my life has changed dramatically.
I am now living the CD Dream and proud to be a full time TV.
Working from home definitely expedited my transformation to femininity.
I probably will not show up at the Office as a woman simply because the Office is not ready for Barb.
Locally the vet, pharmacy, liquor store, doctor, grocery store and even Walmart Service Desk know me both ways.
Thus my response is updated….. I dress fem every day.
- April 24, 2018 at 10:25 am #97002LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 1244 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
Everyone has their own need to fully dress… I feel fully dressed with intimate apparel padded panties silkie bra or silkie shapewea, depending on the mood with breastforms. Depending on my sheath dress light or dark pantyhose and strappy 3″ heelsi… My favorite dress lace LBD. I learned a few makeup tricks from my makeover …especially applying eyeliner and eyeshadow!! I complete my feminine needs with short wig, accessories hoop earrings and necklace, and a manicure of light pink polish …. I now feel fully dressed which comes about at least once a month… In between I feel comfortable with wearing daily panties and camisole… Unfortunately it is getting warmer so I will be partime wearing pantyhose…. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share what I consider “fully dressed”
- April 24, 2018 at 9:22 am #96996Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 13Replies: 205Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 489 times
Last year 15 times fully with wig, makeup, and left the hotel. Already 10 this year with a few more times planned in the next few weeks. I underdress on most business trips and get to dress in the room at night so that would be maybe 6 times a month. I can also dress when working at home but never makeup and wig and may not “fully” dress.
- April 21, 2018 at 4:49 pm #96695June Richards JewellLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Not so often these days, usually just slip into a plain skirt, top, knickers and flats on a Saturday and/ or Sunday morning. By “fully dress” I guess that means a bra, and tights ( “hose” to Statesiders) or stockings/ sussy belt too? So much hassle, especially fiddling with the clips on a garter belt! My wife’s totally cool with the skirt, top and flats and doesn’t really mind me wearing tights, but I get the feeling that if I went totally femme she’d find it a bit disturbing even though she might not say as much, and as age takes it’s toll on me, I don’t feel compelled to go full-on femme in the same way I used to. Just wearing a skirt is the main thing .. although I’m gradually introducing a short pink net tutu into the equation .. ” carelessly” allowed her a few glimpses from under a loosely worn dressing gown yesterday, no adverse reaction 🙂
- April 21, 2018 at 3:54 pm #96686
- April 18, 2018 at 8:44 pm #96409vickiecdRegistered On: April 16, 2016Topics: 7Replies: 37Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I am the same as Karen Sue. because i work in a prison i can’t where a bra because it would be noticed when searched but i always wear panties at night i change to fem as soon as i can when i get home and then into a nice satin nightie for bed. At weekends i wear a bra all the time except for bed., and sometimes either hold-ups or stockings and suspenders depending on my mood sometimes tights.
- April 18, 2018 at 4:34 pm #96357Ashley ElizabethLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 50 times
Panties – 24/7/365
Bra and forms – 24/7 from Oct – Mar (getting too in Apr this year also because it is remaining colder).
Women’s Jeans – 24/7/365
Leggings under my jeans – 24/7 Oct – Mar (getting too in Apr this year also because it is remaining colder).
Women’s Tennis shoes and women’s work boots – every day / 365
Blouse & Skirt – Dress – Wig – Makeup at least once a month in private.
- April 17, 2018 at 6:34 am #96187leah wardLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
I first started dressing secretly in my own home but after some encouragement from my sister in law I ventured out the first time in one of her skirts tops and high heeled booties. She did my make up similar to hers and we hit the club, people there thought I was her sister and it was amazing dressed like her. now I work as a female and dress 100 % female.
- April 17, 2018 at 3:05 am #96156Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 266Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 609 times
Varies depending on how busy I am. If I averaged the last year or two I would estimate between 2 and 3 times a month.
For me I am either all guy or all fem, I have no partial/in-between mix. When in fem state I am ready for the world. It has been many years since I have stayed at my special place and not gone out, even then it was more about combining outfits, cleaning clothes, washing wigs etc.
I have kept a diary for 2 or 3 years now each time I go out. I detail in varying degrees what I did, where I went, who I saw or met, any notable happening and “My Outfit”. I have posted a few on my flickr account and maybe I will add one here in case you wish to see a typical Sandy day.
- April 12, 2018 at 2:25 am #95546cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6606 times
I dress almost every night I wear a bra and panties with my stockings and garter belt a pair of Jean’s and a shirt. During the day I wear panties every day and if I can a bra and thigh highs but once I get home I shower and change completely in to women’s clothes.
- April 11, 2018 at 3:14 pm #95502Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 473Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8113 timesBeen thanked: 7287 times
Hello Cassandra,, it’s a rare thing for me to under-dress, I just tend to go whole-hawg with anything I do. For me the full treatment usually happens once per week, occasionally twice, although on that occasional mid-week experience I tend to skip the makeup and stay around the house. On the weekend it’s the full head-to-toe deal and I always go out for shopping or maybe just a walk on the river trail or university village, no bars, clubs or anything like that yet…but perhaps someday soon.
- April 11, 2018 at 6:02 am #95443Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)LadyRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
I fully dress about once a month (wig, makeup and the like) and I usually go out. If I had the chance I would probably dress more some months but at other times I do not have the drive to take that time. I think that is because I have to clean up to soon and can not spend the time as Sara long enough, and I have to deal with facial hair and arm hair which makes we not want to dress. I do not underdress, I guess that is because I think of myself as a woman when I dress and to partly dress I think of my self as a man that wears women’s cloths and not what I want to think of myself. So when I dress I dress fully or not at all. : )
- April 10, 2018 at 4:50 pm #95404MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 570Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 1273 times
How do I answer this question? I guess it would depend on how I define fully dressed. Let me take a few moments to break it down.
With a wig, it would be never. I don’t like wigs for several reasons. First, it is difficult to find a wig that is cost effective and fits properly. My head is larger than the maximum size of a large size wig. My primary reason is that I fell that I am hiding who I am when I wear a wig. I don’t want to me.
With makeup, it would be rarely. Makeup is not a crucial to my gender identity. Makeup is also currently outside of my wife’s comfort level. Makeup is growing on me, and I do see its merits, but is not needed to be me.
As for dressing feminine from head to toe, it would be several time a week. However, a day rarely goes by when I am not wearing clothing that wouldn’t be considered feminine. My daily wardrobe is generally a mixture of both men’s and women’s fashion. In line with my gender identity, I freely switch back and forth, and sometimes settle somewhere in between.
In conclusion, I will have to answer the original question by saying that I fully dress every day. This is my answer because I dress daily as me.
- April 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm #95400AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- April 10, 2018 at 3:09 pm #95388Edie MajeskiBaronessRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 203Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 462 times
- March 7, 2018 at 4:43 am #90324Sophia-Marie BraunLadyRegistered On: March 6, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 32Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
Hello! I dress fully every weekend. During the week its under-dressing by day, and feminine night clothes by night. I would live my life in a dress if I could…but for now this is what works. I never feel fully comfortable or happy unless I’m in a dress and heels…but when I am – bliss!
- March 6, 2018 at 5:14 pm #90252AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
- March 7, 2018 at 3:40 am #90318
- March 4, 2018 at 11:53 am #89899
- March 4, 2018 at 6:33 am #89867AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Hi Cassie, I dress up as often as possible, when there is an opportunity but wear panties everyday except when spending a full day with my family, somehow it feels there’s more chances of them finding out by wearing them while we are together. Happy dressing to all
- March 3, 2018 at 3:41 pm #89813AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- April 17, 2018 at 6:02 am #96183Barb EncourtLadyRegistered On: November 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I wear fem underwear beneath my business attire every day as I don’t own male underwear. Every Friday morning I dress for the occasion and stop by Starbucks or Panera etc for an hour quality Barb time before I head to the Office. I either work remotely if alone or meet and greet like minded friends.
Saturday mornings I usually dress elegant soccer mom casual to meet with my beautician stylist for coffee and to discuss how she will next fleece my bank account.She has actually taught me such a lot and brought me to a new level of passability and confidence. I can go anywhere.Saturday nights I usually dress elegant sexy for my visit to a local LGBT friendly nightclub where I meet like minded friends.Every so oftenas happened last Friday I check into a nice hotel suite for the day where I hang out in the luxury and well being of my femininity. From there I go out for early coffee, lunch and to shop. My beautician stylist visits for instructional and makeover etc.At night I get to sleep in my beautiful nighties since I was relegated to my own bedroom suite.Its just a matter of time before I wear my new bikini and swimsuit on the pool deck.
- March 3, 2018 at 8:26 am #89785AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 40Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- March 3, 2018 at 4:53 am #89768Sarah MackLadyRegistered On: July 5, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- March 2, 2018 at 6:01 pm #89708cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6606 times
I don’t have a distinct male vs female mode. I simply have become progressively more feminine as the way I dress as time has passed. I have never dressed as fully female, nor have I necessarily had the desire to. Yet the way that I present myself has become ever more feminine over time.
- March 2, 2018 at 4:49 pm #89703karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1984 timesBeen thanked: 1230 times
I fully dress when my SO is out working or shopping. I ask her to call when she is close to home so I can make sure the dogs are penned up and secret reason is to give me time to change clothes. This is once a week. Other than that, it is underdressed in panties or a quick change in the basement.
- March 2, 2018 at 3:43 pm #89700AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- March 2, 2018 at 3:28 pm #89693TanyaLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- March 2, 2018 at 3:20 pm #89691Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
I wear pantyhose everyday. Once I slip them on I slide my feet into some pumps. Might as well put on a nice comfy dress. I should put on a bra first. Now which size breast forms do I put in the bra? I choose a set. I put the dress on. What color and style hair am I in the mood for today? I choose a wig and put it on. I don’t have time to do full makeup everyday. That is only 2 or 3 times a week.
Without makeup am I considered fully dressed? If so, then I fully dress 2 or 3 times a week. Without the makeup I’m dressed everyday. And why not? It’s so easy to do. Doesn’t pay not to.
- April 11, 2018 at 6:25 am #95445AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I get up a couple hours early each morning before work, put the coffee on, then slip into something femme.
my go to faves are; panties, leggings, high wedges (5”), breast forms, printed top and usually some jewelry.
I’ll enjoy the solitude while sipping coffee and browse CDH.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 2, 2018 at 1:57 pm #89669Amanda PatrickRegistered On: October 30, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
My normal seems to be under dressing in panties for about two weeks straight. And then nothing for a couple of weeks except sleep wear which I wear mostly every night. Then the urge to fully dress usually hits me hard after a month or so. I am fully dressed as I type this because it has been Nearly 3 months since I was fully dressed and the urge was just to strong to day. Planning an outing in the not to distant future. When I fully dress I find my self wondering how I went so long. But the I remember the waxing and waning of this Journey Especially for me. but the urge to wear the panties usually comes back fairly Quickly.
- March 2, 2018 at 12:25 pm #89661Brienna DennouixLadyRegistered On: November 14, 2017Topics: 30Replies: 139Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
- March 2, 2018 at 12:04 pm #89660
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.