Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

One of the most wonderful things about being a crossdresser is the ability to go out in public as a woman. Whether it’s running errands and going to the store, shopping for clothes and lingerie, filling up the car with gas, going out to eat, going to a movie, or even just driving around for no reason othen than to drive around, doing it as a woman always makes it feel extra-special! For me, I’ve always tried to go out in public at least a few times every week. And if I happen to catch a gentleman’s eye and he holds a door open for me, or pulls out a chair for me, or calls me “ma’am” or even “Mrs.”, that makes it even more special as he sees me as the woman I really want to be and feel that I am!

So of course, that got me to wondering…, how often do you go out in public as a woman?

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

Prior to covid, I was out on a daily basis doing all the everyday things of life. Then, like everyone else, the world changed. Although I had the freedom to dress full time, I had no where to go. As the pandemic restrictions have eased, I had to rediscover both myself and my confidence in going out.

I’m gradually getting there. A few weeks ago I made it a mission to go out once again on every possible opportunity…whether it was a trip to the grocery, the bank or local coffee shop, even my daily walk. So far, I have probably followed through on 90% of the opportunities in recent weeks, and it has made a world of difference in my confidence and my general feeling of well-being.

Hi Holly, you knew what my reply was going to be, seeing as I now live as, and am now legally considered, a female. Every day, each day, all day, from putting my face on in the morning to taking it all off at bedtime.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

Ms Lauren M with an F…. perfect!

Anonymous

Hi Lauren.

Of course I did! 🙂  You’re so fortunate to have been able to take that next step, but I’m so happy for you!

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Holly.

I absolutely love going out dressed to the nines but its been a long time now due, first to Covid, then due to just life getting in the way. My wife knows I dress but she doesn’t want me going out all dressed in skirts and heels any where near our home. Too many relatives and friends here, so the only time I get to let Michelle out in all her glory is when I’m out of town. I haven’t had an opportunity to do that but hopefully will be able to do so this Fall. Until then I have to settle for under dressing in public every day. It helps but not as exciting as being fully dressed out there among the vanillas.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

On average, I go out dressed en femme 4 days per week.

I try to go out as often as I can,usually once or twice a week.I go grocery shopping,go to the bank,fill the truck with gas,and every errand I can think of.I have a standing appointment every other Saturday to get my brows waxed ,but that is done as Marty.Maybe some day I will do it as Michelle.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love going out dressed. I go usually 2 to 4 times a week. I enjoy wearing my skirt and dresses and want to enjoy them out in public.

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

Not nearly as much as I would like. The same for dressing.

Not as often as i would like, would like to be and dress as Amanda at least 75% of the time, but we will see if thar ever happens, love to you all sisters.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I began dressing at 4, I wanted to be a pretty girl wearing pantyhose, heels and dresses and going out all pretty. I wasn’t able to do it until i was 17, but when I did, it was years of fantasies and dreams being fulfilled. Yes, there was scary times and many times I chickened out, but I kept at it until I was able to live out my fantasy.

Often when I go out, it will just be to drive around some and do some errands. Sometimes I will just walk along a street to feel the euphoria of being femme and get admiring looks and comments.

If not for work mostly, and a few other social situations, I would no doubt be femme most of the time if not all the time. I go out whenever I can, but it’s not always for some great and bold adventure, more often then not, it’s just to enjoy the thrill, excitement and euphoria of being femme and looking and feeling so wonderful.

Elaine
      Duchess

I go out a few times a year. Usually when wife is out of town since she doesn’t want Elaine to be seen by the neighbors. Whenever I am out my observation is that most people don’t notice me, and those do don’t care.

Not as often as I would like too. Due to my significant others adamant opposition to any crossdressing i must do it when i am alone or away.I am not passsble so therefore I am not bold or obvious however when I can dress the feeling and thrill is sooooo satisfying.

Jane Don
      Lady

It’s getting less & less since my wife died–With her passing I lost my biggest cheerleader/ helper with makeup ect—Also without her income keeping my Job has become imperative–

Everyday but since I don’t glam up unless it’s a special event, I think that most people see me as androgynous.  My daily look is that of a well preserved soccer grandma and my glamming look is that of the hot older aunt.  I don’t even think about it, but all my clothes both inside and outside are women’s.  If there is anything I wear that might be considered crossover, it would be my jeans and flannel shirts.  Thank you Holly for asking this question and for the detailed poll.   Safe Journey,  Marg

As I’m in the process of transitioning I’m out and about as me on a daily basis.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly,

I go out as a woman as often as I can but that is not very often at this point. My wife has suggested more than once that I should go to Vancouver when I want to go out as a girl. Well, that got me to thinking so I searched for some place or group where CD’s could go to socialize and talk. There was very little there for CD’s other than gay bars and clubs. Then I found a group called the Cornbury Society who meet once a month for themed dinners so I checked it out. I got an email from the Society’s president who ends up living on a lake very close to the town I live in. She invited me to call her which I did, ends up she is a Trans girl and lives with her wife on the lake. At the end of our conversation she invited me to visit any time in girl or guy mode and suggested in the summer to come and spend a day on the beach and in their pontoon boat as Trish. So for me I’d hit the jackpot I have something to go to in Vancouver and a blossoming friendship with a Trans girl right in my back yard. To say I’m totally excited is an understatement.

Love,
      Trish

I suppose I average 2 or 3 times a week. There are weeks when I am en femme for 4 or 5 days and others when its just once a week. I adore being out driving and shopping and just visiting friends and doing things like a farmers market on a weekend. The urge is always with us Holly and so glad I have this too in my life.

Michelle
      Lady

I am out to all I know aside from work.  I have always kept my personal life and work life separate.  Most of the time I am presenting feminine, I am most comfortable that way.  I usually dress casually, never in skirts or dresses.

I used to get out 6 to 10 times a month dressed to the nines but since wife does not approve, the only time i get out is when traveling which is not much now or when she goes out of town. Have to be very careful as somehow she always figures out what i am doing.

During the Covid lock-down my employer had me work from home. So for 16 months I dressed as a woman, shopped, got gas, saw my hair dresser, dined out, went to the post office and bank exclusively as Sharon. Now I am semi-retired and working part-time, so Sharon has fewer opportunities, but go out as often as I can. I am mature and dress like an older woman. I draw little attention and feel totally comfortable in public. It is so liberating I hope to drop my male identity totally some day soon and be a woman 100% of the time.

Amy Lee
      Lady

too shy AND scared!!!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I too have a SO “who does not approve”….. Obviously Covid canned any chance during our interminable Australian lockdowns, but since restrictions have been lifted I have been out twice. Both times bra shopping. Great fun..

I may again venture out before the warm weather arrives, but once that gets here I “glow” too much under all the femme finery, so that’s it until mid 2023

Caty.

I have not been out publicly, but I have been out. Let me begin by saying my wife is accepting of my crossdressing, even participatory up to a point. She enjoys shopping for clothes with me online, has helped me tremendously learning the dark art of makeup, enjoys seeing me dressed in pictures and will discuss my CDing with me at any time although it is not a main topic of conversation with us – just matter of fact, a part of our lives. There is but one boundary, that I do not crossdress publicly. So, like a little kid I find it is what I desire the most in spite of all I have otherwise. So, I find I engage in sneaky outings, in the early morning hours dressing en femme – often as part of a photo session – and going outside for a walk right in our own neighborhood, or doing simple outside work, watering the plants setting up the hose for lawn watering, etc. – all while dressed as my alter ego. I know I’ve been seen from a distance, but so far no one realizes WHO they are seeing. I will tell you it is an exciting and intoxicating experience; when I do it I am on a high all day, and I am doing it with more frequency.

As such, I am breaking our one boundary. I do not like it, it breaks our pact, and I realize what I am doing could become quite obvious to everyone. Most importantly, it is especially not good to be this sneaky. I will have to reveal what I have been doing very soon, since dressing and going to a store out of town is far safer on many levels. I hope my reveal goes well; we will see.

I would do it every day if I didn’t live surrounded by ignorant and small-minded people.

Anonymous

I try to get out enfemme at least once a week.  I enjoy looking and feeling like a woman.  Put on a pair of sunglasses and nobody can see my crappy eye makeup application. I’m just some anonymous woman in a skirt and heels.  Blending in is fine with me.

Kerri

I usually go out every time I get a chance to dress (weather permitting), which is once every couple of weeks (or sometimes a bit more often).  I like to go for a little walk nearby, if plenty of time I drive to somewhere nice – to a park or down by the sea.  Sometimes in the colder weather I may do a little shopping trip to look round some charity shops.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?