Tagged: 

Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve been out several times in the last year, but that was the start of my outings.

how often do you go out?

kim dones
      Lady

now is the time to go out with  a mask only your eyes show. so get dressed and go for it

Anonymous

We have several social groups in this area of the Puget Sound. Mostly we go out to lunch and shopping. Other outings are Social Justice groups  in the area to promote LGBTQ+ issues.

We always have a great time!

Be safe All. Later…Dr.T.J.

I put down every week, although it is more like almost every day, at least since March when I started working from home.

We have an app from our company that will give us points if we reach certain step levels (or equivalent by doing other exercises) each day.  These points could be exchanged for gift cards.

I would usually reach these levels on work days, but not on weekends.  I decided a year and a half ago that if I’m going to get paid to go out and walk on weekends (as long as the weather wasn’t awful), I would do it en femme.  When the weather or other circumstances prevent it, I’d do my walking on the treadmill.

Since working from home in mid March, I have gone out en femme almost every day for a walk around my neighborhood.  Since I only did it a couple of times as a guy before switching to always do it as a woman, the people I see only know me as a woman.  I have also done a lot of shopping en femme, partly because of the mask, and partly because I am now shopping solo (being with family members would possibly make me more recognizable; being alone no one will pay close enough attention to figure out who I am).

Used to go out a lot, when I was living in Colorado, but I retired, moved back to Maine, and don’t get the chance to dress much at all and never to go out.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

the answers to this poll are awesome!

I want to thank every one of you!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

As sad as it makes me, haven’t been out full femme yet, so I had to vote never.  Just not gotten that far …. yet!

Stevie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The pandemic impacted my outings a lot.  I didn’t go out for several months. I’ve started again – maybe 1-2 times a month. I can live with that until things improve. My goal is to live part-time for the next few years. When I retire I want to go full-time.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Emily our weekend out kind of inspired my poll/post.

Stevie, I get that, totally. my first time out, the hardest step I ever took was the first step outside of my room, the first time I went out with the ladies.

Kim, the mask and sunglasses during the day make me soooooooooo much more confident!

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Billie that was a great weekend.  It helped me realize I can still live my life despite the pandemic.

Penny Jay
      Lady

Only been out 3 times this year, so far!

Every time I’m out my confidence is growing, so I could see it becoming closer to monthly next year.

PennyJ

I’ll check 1-5, although so far this year it’s one(Halloween drive).It did embolden me to perhaps try another drive or 2  this year.realistically, that’s about as far as I can go unless I drive 100 miles from home, too well known in my tiny county of 30,000.

Anonymous

I usually go out on the weekends to go shopping. I love to get my hair and nails done en femme I am surprised at the compliments I get.

Nice question BillieJay,

Up to the onset of the killer bugs I would have said that I would go out ‘every time’ I got dressed. I don’t mean clubbing or pubbing but I loved to go mixing and mingling and would drive miles to explore new shopping centres, I would even take my own shopping with me in order to ‘fit in’ with the crowd.

Alas, no more crowds to hide in and I’ll be damned if I would smudge my lipstick wearing a sweaty mask.

Sal x

Anonymous

i go out about 3 times a week, sometimes more. i go out every friday and saturday night usually to go out to a restaurant to eat and then to a bar to play pool. its about a 7 to 8 hour a night. then during the week ill dress and go shopping  or something for a few hours. in the summer i like to go walking around at the beach. i can usually spend 20 to 30 hours a week out dressed.

The only time I go out in public and am not dressed is on my way to or from work, and then it is a typical male shopping exercise…. rush in, get what I need and then leave.  20 minutes tops.  I find it so much more relaxing to take my time when I am dressed the way I should be, and even a Wal-Mart trip can take over an hour sometimes.

PaulaF

I checked every week. It might be more, or less depending on where I am going. Most of my outings are for grocery pickups and one of those involves entering a store. When I go into a store, I don’t wear my wig or forms but my pants, shoes (no heels), top and undies are all ladies wear. I have read in CDH in the past that this is “stealth” mode. If I do a drive up grocery pickup, I still don’t wear my wig, but very often turn up in a skirt, hose and ballerina flats and also have my forms on. Picking up groceries at Walmart doesn’t require you to get out of the car, so driving there and back home en femme, albeit wig-less, is an achievement for me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I try to get out as often as possible. Often it’s just a drive around in the car and getting out here and there or doing some brief errands. I have found on the hot and humid summer days, wearing a wig is very uncomfortable and hot so I won’t go out because of that. On some brutally cold winter days I find ust the opposite to be true. As much as I love my sheer pantyhose and, short dresses, it’s just too cold to go out dressed that way if it’s just going to be a get out and experience adventure.

In the spring and fall seasons I get out as often as possible. I would love to have really great adventures with other CD’s when I do but often it’s just my little drive arounds with brief stops.

Anonymous

Hi Billiejay

Grace is out and about every week, amount of days per week depends on amount of cash to spend…haha

Smiles, grace x

DeLora
      Lady

I get to go out dressed about once a month right now.

I travel for work, driving 960 km from my home to the job site where I stay for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. These drives have become the time that I can enjoy being dressed for 12 hours at a time. I do makeup, get dressed and drive. There are a few towns I stop in to go shopping or for food/coffee/fuel. The sandwich shop where I get lunch actually know my usual now. It is so affirming to be acknowledged as a person in my femme presentation.

I don’t go out dressed up, I under dress and go out does that count?   I did go out 2 times 1 time for Halloween the other time was to a x dressers meeting called Buffalo Bells.  but i do not go out shopping in female clothing.

Only once so far and that briefly, but there’s definitely more in the near future.

I’m still wondering when I’m gonna feel ok for a first outing. Probably when the vaccine comes out. I’m still stuck in this area.

xoxo

Daisy

I’m dressed most times I go out now, except for when I need to use an ID or I’m meeting folks I’m not out to. Honestly, the current situation helped me to get out and confident because I could wear a mask and “hide” somewhat. Now that I’m Heather about 80% of the time I spend out I am more confident and really don’t like the 20% I’m not. I’d say that right now is a unique time to be able to get out with less people and the chance to hide a bit as well! If you haven’t yet ow want to more, I say go for it girl!

Emily
      Lady

I have only just recently joined the weekly club. As my confidence grows, so does my courage. I have been out 4 times this week. One trip included a shopping excursion to Walmart. I know, not very classy, but I needed a few things from there. Thanks for asking a fun question!

I voted Fulltime, but it’s actually about 90% under normal conditions, which these are not as I’m not leaving my house very often…

I have yet to go out. I’ve only been dressed 4 or 5 times total.  Part of me is hoping for soon!

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Since last fall, Ellie is pretty much full time at home and out in public. The exception is when I am with my wife as she is not comfortable being  seen with Ellie in public. I’m hoping that with eventually change, but I am not pushing her on this. Ellie goes out with her daughters and sister, and on all general errands, groceries, Dr. visits, hardware store, recreation activities, etc.

The big kicker for me is who will return to the office when it finally reopens, Ellie or Ed?  It’s going to be awkward and challenging the first couple of days since few at work are aware of Ellie, they have only seen Ed thanks to COVID. It’s becoming clear to me, however, that Ellie must be who represents me now, she makes me so happy. Ed, not so much.

Hugs and love, Ellie

Hippie
      Lady

Almost full-time but different from most. I like to say I’m a stealth crossdresser. I blend in with men. In most cases you could not tell I was wearing women’s clothing. From plain women’s jeans, leggings(well I don’t think this counts anymore. I notice there is a legging craze with men lately. It is becoming the new normal for men to wear leggings)and everything else. I don’t shave off my big three-foot beard. I just me doing me. Don’t follow the gender lines, I am more bending them to they are at their breaking point.

So if you see a man with a big gray beard, chest full of hair, in a sundress and big floppy hat. That just might be me.

So walk up and say I bet your Hippie and say hello

I voted monthly. I belong to two CD/TG support groups in my area. The first meets the 2nd and 4th Monday, while the second meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday. The first group also has public outings on certain nights. I was planning on joining the 3rd Thursday outing this past year. However, COVID canceled that and the meetings as well. I hope the COVID social gathering restrictions are lifted soon.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?