Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone. Now today i was wondering how organized you all are regarding storing your clothes? if you are anything like me, stuff is everywhere but in organized piles!!

Are you the kind of person who puts all their Skirts together, Dresses together etc or do you put all a certain colour together for instance all your red dresses together in neat fashion? if you do, i envy you lol.

To be fair to me, space is at a premium and its well known that clothes buying is addictive, lets face it, one skirt is never enough! sooo. are you organised or are you the kind of person that has organized chaos!!

Love Fiona xx

I would be more organized if I had closet space. I think organizing clothing and having it all arranged so that it’s easy to sort through and put outfits together is part of the fun. I would love a closet and a dedicated dresser where I could have everything organized and easy to access. Right now I just have a rubber made tub with everything neatly folded. It works, but I dream of having more space to properly arrange everything.

Hi Sarah, you have my sympathies. Pretty much the same here, too many clothes, not enough space!! I dream of having a dedicated room just for clothes and then it would be neatly organized but for now i have to make do and mend.

Fiona xx

Yeah right! You would just have a ball filling it up! Lol

Nope, more space simply means more clothes, trust me. I have eight feet and it’s stuffed.

Not only are my skirts, shirts, dresses, jumpers all together they are organised by colour, and summer to winter. I guess I’m a bit O-CD. Being Christine, hasn’t made my need to be organised any better or worse than my other persona.
      But it makes finding stuff quickly and it’s always ironed.
      Hugs
      Christine

Hi Christine, oh my! you are very organized! I really should take a leaf out of your book lol.

Fiona xx

When we redid our closets, my wife helped organize my clothing by style and colour.

So it was a nice gradient, for example light blue then dark blue.

That took too much work to keep colour organized, so I just lump all same colours together.  My skirts for sure are on its own rack.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Fiona, well, with my limited assortment, and the fact that it’s all pretty much tucked away (and that I’ll slowly be reducing my wardrobe as I age…gracefully, of course), I have it mostly folded, and kept stored in order of how much dressing time I have, and what I feel like. The more time, the deeper I’m able to go and more combinations I can get into. Of course, I’d like it all to be a little more available, but it works out rather decently.

Hugs, ChloëC

Peta Mari
      Lady

Mainly organised by seasons. Presently we have our summer clothes in the wardrobe, and winter in a bag. As the cooler months progress this will be reorganized.

I have four large  Rubbermaid tubs I use for seasonal use to free up the closet. Mostly winter wear and boots, hats, gloves, etc.

I am an organized person. Over the years depending on the closet space i had my girl clothes have gone from crammed in the back to in their own section. Currently with my nosey children they are in a locked trunk in my closet. This is not ideal and makes me crazy. I spend time every time i dress reorganizing and folding clothes. I look forward to the day when i can hang them all back up and the trunk is just wigs and body shaping and accessories.

Gabby mine were kinda the same that is why I put a lock on my bedroom door, and when they asked I just told them, my guns are there that’s why I wanted it locked.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I tend to be fairly organised and have things in a reasonable order. I hang a lot of things in sections , sub divided into seasons. Underwear is in drawers and, of course a knicker draw. I do have a lot of things and wardrobes are quite full. Pruning takes place by placing the doubtful items on the bed then usually placing them all back in a again! It’s typical female behaviour, always too much but never enough.

Hi Fiona
      My clothes are stored as outfits my blouses are with skirts I want them with, my dresses are stored in colours I have some very large laundry bags so it can all be laid flat. All the underwear is together so is hosiery and shoes.
      Sarah xx

Good heavens girl, if only! I couldn’t do that if my first name was Martha!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Lacey.
      Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Fiona-Ann,

I am pretty well organized. My closet is organized by groups: dressy dresses, casual dresses, long skirts, short skirts, tank tops, short sleeve casual, long sleeve casual, dressy tops, sweaters, coats. Bras, panties, stockings, pantyhose, socks all have their own drawers as do my boobs.

I also don’t leave stuff laying around in piles but hang everything up. Less ironing I have to do. Which is interesting because when I used to wear guy stuff, I was messy with stuff thrown all over. Now, just the opposite.

Fiona

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

When i had a small selection of clothes. Keeping them organized was out of the question. After all, how can you find anything when it’s all jammed in something like a bag or a suitcase. It really made me a bit crazy trying to keep things folded and nicely kept. I now have a 5 X 10 closet that allowed me to sort and organize my things. Having things hanging or folded on open face shelves allows me to find whatever I need with ease.

I am very organized with my dresses and skirts and nylons, i fold my nylons up and bras and panties, my dresses and skirts and blouses are perfectly hung up. ear rings are hung up on a ear ring holder i made

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Complete organized chaos!!

I start out organized, sort of, kinda, somewhat. One drawer just for hose, one for forms, one for shapewear, one for undies, one for bras, one for my spouses undies. Next dresser, one drawer for two piece swimwear, two for denim stuff, two for camisole#, one for leggings, and one for shorts. Now mind you, these drawers start out nice with everything placed neatly, but that does not last long. Dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, one piece bathing suits start out organized but that too is short lived. Somehow all my purses, I have a purse fetish, end up hung with my tops, belts, etc. Don’t even ask about my shoes and boots and jewellry. They are a complete write off! Lol

Thankfully, We both do a purge of anything we haven’t worn in the past six months and pass them off to the thrift store. Sometimes I have to go buy something back lol

J J
      Lady

I would say I am moderately organized. Most things have their place, but once there they start nest, but get messes. All my dresses and blouses on hangers are in one part of our walking closet, but they are not usually sorted, or if the started sorted end up mixed. I have a drawer for panties, one for bras and set, another for nightgowns, shapers and other items like my bikinis. Then I have my general drawer that is a bit more random…skirts, t-shirts, make up, wigs, breast forms, leggings, et al. My drawers always start neat, but I can never find the bra on panty that I want, so I rummage around to find it and leave a random mess behind.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am pretty well organized.

Hugs, Liara

I don’t begin to have the wardrobe you girls have, but try to be organized.  One drawer for nighties and work out. One drawer for undies, ( wish it was 5).   Small # of dresses, skirts, blouses, pants hung in closet. Make up, earrings, glasses, forms, etc. in fold out drawer. That’s it, boring!  Limited budget.

Leah
      Baroness

my closet and drawers are organized by the type of clothes. So my lingerie, bras, panties, skirts tops, dresses are all together.  I do find my feminine closet/drawer space is taking over my male space.

I am terribly unorganized. I need to take a day and rearrange everything.

I have one dresser that is just my fun clothes, panty drawer(stuffed), hosiery stuffed, bra stuffed, and so on. Closet is kinda set the same, dress’s, tops, have a hanger just for skirts, shoe organizer, I’m a clothes whore…   LOL  My drab side is getting smaller all the time.  Am always buying more, starting to go through stuff I just don’t wear anymore,and bagging them up and dropping them off at Salvation Army all the time. Just got my first pair of forms and love them, so now will have to make room for them to take special care of them……

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi…………I don’t have a lot of girlie stuff…………so don’t have much organization…………………when the thrill of dressing comes …….and a little slice of time is available……………it is chaotic!!!!!   Almost like a drug high…………….when I finally get dressed …….the Pink Fog has enveloped me completely and I am Total Girl ……Sexy and Pretty!!!!  Every second is precious being a girl!!!!    I totally discard my male side ………such freedom!!!   K

Hi Fiona
      My panties and thongs are kept in the back of my sock draw the remainder of my clothes,skirts dresses leggings tights swimsuit and bikini are stored in plastic boxes in the loft,as I’m a secret crossdresser.
      Love
      Helena

Panties in the top drawer, bras in the 2nd, tights, pantyhose and camisoles in the bottom drawer. All my tops, sweaters, blouses, pants and leggings are hung together in the closet, along with several dresses.

I tend to color coordinate things in their proper groups.

Shoes are lined up at the bottom of the closet or waiting at the front door.

All coats and jackets are hanging in a closet near the front door.

Hugs ladies,

Ms. Lauren M

Cece X
      Lady

I have one tall dresser devoted exclusively to my femme wear. Each category has its own drawer, but inside each drawer everything is a tangled mess. Only my outerwear drawer has remained civilized.

I am a lucky girl my wife enjoys me as Diane over the years my things are now in the master bedroom closet I have very few male clothes left.  My wife makes sure everything is well organized.

I need to honestly make another push here and there for organization. Get another femme dresser and more hangers. I do have some organization, but my femme clothes are starting to get to the point of bursting and not being able to manage these points well.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Omg!! I need a bigger closet 😩, im pretty organized, but quickly running out of room. Like you said, one skirt, dress shoes, boots is never enough, i shop more for Brianna then him.
      Yhanks
      Xx
      Brianna

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Omg!! I need a bigger closet 😩, im pretty organized, but quickly running out of room. Like you said, one skirt, dress shoes, boots is never enough, i shop more for Brianna then him.
      Yhanks
      Xx
      Brianna

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?