- Less than 5’4”
- 5’4” up to 5’6”
- 5’6”up to 5’8”
- 5’8” up to 5’10”
- 5’10” up to 6’
- 6’ or taller
- October 18, 2019 at 9:33 am #236804Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
there has been some discussion on the perfect height for a CD/TG
Total of 46 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 27, 2020 at 12:54 am #387929Donna StryfeParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I’m 6’9″ in flatsand wear a 15-16 heel. I’ve got several heels i love that poor me into 7′. I’m reallyself conscience of my height (which is why i don’t go out dressed). Seeing how many others are similarly tall is really amazing. Thank you for sharing.
- September 26, 2020 at 8:23 pm #387905
- September 26, 2020 at 7:07 pm #387874
- September 22, 2020 at 12:03 am #386252Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 297Has thanked: 1727 timesBeen thanked: 1387 times
- September 21, 2020 at 12:37 pm #386055Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 162Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
5’7″ and change. I wear a size 9.5 to 10 (US) shoe and can wear a medium dress. I am pretty lucky for sure size wise. I have loads to choose from at Goodwill. I weigh 163. When I decided to take my CDing seriously I buckled down and went on the SEC diet (stop eating crap) and lost 35 lbs. I cant imaging what dress’s I would be wearing at 195.
- September 21, 2020 at 10:50 am #386021LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
- September 21, 2020 at 1:09 pm #386069
- September 21, 2020 at 10:40 am #386015Tania CisnerosParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
- September 21, 2020 at 9:19 am #386003
- September 21, 2020 at 8:53 am #385994EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 424Has thanked: 2172 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
It seems the older I get, the shorter I am. I currently stand at 5’8” barefoot. I used to want to be taller as a man, now I am quite happy at my height when en femme. Also have smallish feet, so buying shoes is easier. Since my knee replacement surgery last year, I have not been able to wear really y’all heels, so 3-4” is my max height for shoes. Now, if I could just do something about my broad hands……..😉
- September 21, 2020 at 5:10 am #385913Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 484Has thanked: 4446 timesBeen thanked: 2500 times
- September 21, 2020 at 1:06 pm #386068
- September 21, 2020 at 4:59 am #385910Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
- September 21, 2020 at 2:03 pm #386085Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
I would say you are over 6 foot often, how many pairs of heels do you have, lol. We are about the same height and I live my 3 inch heels. We just have to enjoy who we are.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 20, 2020 at 8:28 pm #385815
- September 19, 2020 at 8:11 pm #385397Michaela CruzParticipantRegistered On: August 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- June 23, 2020 at 12:50 pm #357471Dala CarlianParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 74Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
- June 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm #356141Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
I’m only 5’7″, but I am an Amazon cross-dresser in a different sense. That’s because all my femme purchases thus far have been from Amazon.com 😉
Thank you for laugh that gave me, Erica. There must be a lot of Amazons here.
- June 18, 2020 at 1:31 pm #356083
- June 17, 2020 at 5:48 am #355701Casey Amber TwitchingsParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 299Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 1092 times
- June 16, 2020 at 10:10 am #355434Erica LightlyParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 23Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
- June 16, 2020 at 10:03 am #355432Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 539Has thanked: 2330 timesBeen thanked: 2536 times
Well, I am a solid 6’4″, but at about 185 lbs I look even taller. The nickname Greenbean comes to mind. I would love to try high heels, but a stumble would look like a lamppost falling down! Lol.
- June 16, 2020 at 9:31 am #355424Linda CarterParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
Hello my sister Amazons,
I hope you all are doing fine, I am so relieved to read about so many of my girlfriends on CDH have the same issues that I face every day. Not that I want anyone to experience hardship at all. For a long time I felt so alone in my challenge of being an Amazon Crossdresser. I would love to help all of my sisters in this sizeism society. LOL
I would like to illustrate myself to you within this chart. Along with this chart I am flat footed a whopping 6’6″, yes 78 inches tall and my weight is 370 lbs. Just imagine me with 4 inch high heels.
Category Male Female
Waist 50 24 Inseam 34 X-Long Jacket 52-Long 3X-4X Dress Shoe US 16 17 Gym Shoe 18 ?
Yes, I am quite a big girl. But that doesn’t stop me from being beautiful, sexy and full of confidence. I would like to inspire anyone who wants to be happy crossdressing, just say you will be happy. Ignore the naysayers and allow your loved ones and Amazon sisters support you.
I know alot of sisters on CDH are wondering “where does she shop?”. Well, I would like to help you wit that. There are four major stores that I really like; JC Penny, Macy’s, Lane Bryant and Torrid. I find dresses and accessories at all of the for under 20 dollars. Yes my sister’s, I am a bargain shopper. As far as my boots and heels, I go to Ebay (Up to size 20) and heelsforyou.com (Up to size 17).
I really hope this helps you in your journey, I love you all my Amazon sisters.
- May 24, 2020 at 3:55 am #346058Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2200 times
I am 5 foot 8 inches always wanted to be taller but it works for me now. I love it when some cis woman are taller than me. It make me feel just a little more feminine for some reason. Luv Stephanie
- May 23, 2020 at 4:46 am #345813Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15164 timesBeen thanked: 2621 times
- April 10, 2020 at 9:37 am #333642DiscoParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- February 6, 2020 at 6:22 pm #273753Darcy S.ParticipantRegistered On: May 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Thank you so so much for the lead on the En Femme site/store !!!
Not sure why I never found that site during the many online shoe searches. I also learned that I need a size larger for more comfort. I have been getting away with 15W, but my poor feet need one size larger.
A perfect B-Day gift to myself is going to be two pairs of shoes! Pumps and a more casual pair. Browsing the En Femme site now – credit card melting in hand!
- February 7, 2020 at 5:39 am #273818
- February 6, 2020 at 1:13 am #273608Darcy S.ParticipantRegistered On: May 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
- February 6, 2020 at 12:37 am #273600Darcy S.ParticipantRegistered On: May 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Well well well, looks like we could start our own CDH basketball team!
I am 6ft. 5in. So I’ve been feeling like an Amazon… but turns out, at least from our online community, a bunch of the voters are over 6ft. Yay I’m not alone!!! 😉
Ok tall ladies – do tell me where you get you shoes?!?
- February 6, 2020 at 12:51 am #273603ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- February 6, 2020 at 1:00 am #273606AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
- February 6, 2020 at 12:47 am #273602InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
- January 15, 2020 at 1:56 pm #267499
- January 15, 2020 at 1:34 pm #267492AlyshaParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Hi I’m 5’3″ ware size 8 to 8-1/2 shoe, as for the dress size, it’s a 14. I have a little pork in the belly 140#. If I could only get down to 130# would be a pleasure, then maybe size 10 or 12 dress. Also be short it hard finding short dresses and Skinny jeans that fit in the length.
- January 15, 2020 at 9:25 am #267405Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
You are so fortunate as a dresser to be those sizes which will give you rasy access to womens wear and shoes.
At 6’4″ & 16 stones, I not only find it quite difficult to get clothes that fit me but have had more than my fair share of bangs to the head (and they reallly hurt)! On the bright side though, I can see the dust on top of the fridge. Just don’t expect me to clean it up because I can see it lol. Ohh, I can also reach the high shelf.
Take care girls.
- December 25, 2019 at 5:38 am #261325Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Hello Diane. I too am 5’5″ tall and rather petit as well so I can easily buy women’s clothing that fit nicely and easily. My shoe size is 8 1/2 to 9. I just feel so fortunate being a crossdresser that I am also in many ways a Women’s size Medium.
- November 10, 2019 at 8:53 am #246927Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 107Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
I’m about an even 5 feet.
The problem is that I’m 137 pounds at my last weigh in. 😭😭😭
So you and I are 2 of the 6 that have admitted to being shorter than 5ft 4 in the survey. Have you found your height causing any issues in shopping for clothing?
- November 9, 2019 at 2:21 pm #246527Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 107Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
I seem to be very much in a minority eve before I admit to only being 5ft 3in. Because I am not thin ( UK dress size 18) it does make finding dresses at an affordable cost difficult.
- November 9, 2019 at 12:27 pm #246446Boots DevilleParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
6-2 or 6-6 in my favorite 4″ heel boots. 😉 I haven’t had too much problems finding clothes though sometimes tops don’t cover my middle completely… plus I can reach everything in the top cabinets!
- November 2, 2019 at 2:55 pm #243086
- October 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm #241886Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 53Replies: 1176Has thanked: 1792 timesBeen thanked: 1471 times
- October 29, 2019 at 2:11 pm #241818
- October 29, 2019 at 5:37 am #241620AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 46Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
- October 29, 2019 at 3:22 am #241559dianeParticipantRegistered On: September 21, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 8 times
I am so lucky being only 5’5″ I find the clothes fit just nicely and being a size 9 women shoe I never have a problem getting shoes that fit in the styles I like, being able to wear a good-sized heel and still not be taller than other women around me feels awesome
But we should remember laying down were all the same height or close to.
- October 29, 2019 at 5:51 am #241623ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Hi Diane, you are lucky to be somewhat petite, your clothing and shoe options are much greater than us taller ladies. Also, you are right about laying down is the great equalizer, lol.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 27, 2019 at 5:53 pm #240837Brandi WalkerParticipantRegistered On: January 6, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
- October 27, 2019 at 1:44 pm #240741Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
I am 6′, I have no issue with my height just wish my feet were a smaller size. It is hard to find comfortable shoes. I wear a men’s 12 wide, so it is a pain. I have found some shoes at Long Tally Sally that fit well but most are quite expensive.
- October 27, 2019 at 6:09 am #240529Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1328Has thanked: 921 timesBeen thanked: 3112 times
- October 26, 2019 at 11:37 am #240278Soibahn NoirParticipantRegistered On: October 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I’m 6’1″ it’s not the height of the heels that bother me …. mine are all 3-5″
it’s the fact that I wear a size 14
most stores, now that Payless is gone, do not stock anything over a 10
I have a couple of girlfriends that wear an 11 or 12 depending on fit and they have to really shop around
I sooo want a pair of over the knee boots to go with one certain leather skirt, but that’s not happening
- October 26, 2019 at 12:22 pm #240289Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
I have the same problem. I also wear size 14 shoes and they are tough to find. It’s hard taking a chance without trying them on first. I have had no luck with the few pairs of heels and platforms I bought online. All have been painful on my bunions (another unfortunate issue).
- October 26, 2019 at 5:05 pm #240405ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- October 27, 2019 at 9:47 am #240603Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
- October 27, 2019 at 12:58 pm #240711ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Hi Tricia, there use to be an online store in Alpena, Michigan called Sexy Shoes. Google it and see if they are still in business, I have received a couple pair of heels from them a while back. They worked with me to find the best shoe at 13w. Can’t hurt to look.
- October 26, 2019 at 9:40 am #240236LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 342Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 627 times
I finally found your very thought provoking poll…I have always been 5’8”
However my follow up physical after my surgery I measured 5’7” , I guess age and spinal surgery could explain the difference…en femme, I am very comfortable in my height and also lost 15 pounds..with a little help with padded hip pads, I now have all the curves in the right places. I feel so elegant in my little black dress!! Oh I am also blessed with a size nine shoe .. I love strappy heels peep hole pumps… through trial and error girly flats are 9w…
Carolyn, congratulations, the ladies here responded to your poll.. well done
- October 25, 2019 at 8:18 pm #240094Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 260Replies: 1397Has thanked: 5997 timesBeen thanked: 4803 times
- October 26, 2019 at 4:26 am #240167
- October 25, 2019 at 12:35 pm #239918Donna AllenParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 12 times
I’m 5’7 and built top heavy (well middle heavy more these days). I used to wish that I we’re closer to 6 foot but with Mom at 5’4″ and dad at 5’6″ I didn’t stand a chance. Now I feel tall amongst women and short amongst men.
- October 25, 2019 at 11:32 am #239896AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Hi, im 5 Ft 8 1/2 and wear size 8 shoe. So cant complain too much but we always want to change something don’t we… Little bit more , little bit less. Its the way we are but this is all overshadowed by the feeling you have inside i guess. Joy, happiness, relaxed.
ok, a little bit shorter and through in some more curves.😁💋
- October 23, 2019 at 2:23 pm #239078Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35131 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
- October 22, 2019 at 8:37 pm #238773Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 394Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
Wow, so many girls here at CDH are 5’10” and taller!
At 5’7” I feel like a shrimp among males. Since I was a young teen, oh, so long ago, I always wanted to be taller, bigger, and heavier. Since I began crossdressing in earnest after my retirement (2012) I thought that maybe my diminutive stature along with a small frame might be a perfect mix for crossdressing.
But as I discovered in short order after joining CDH, being tall is no impediment to successful crossdressing. Most of the taller girls here certainly seem to make better, more convincing, more passable crossdressers than I could ever hope to be.
So, stand proud, Long Tall Sally! Your imperial height is a CD virtue after all!
- October 23, 2019 at 5:59 am #238818BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
Being tall is a problem. It’s so hard to find tops. there’s always that midriff section that never gets covered up! Constantly pulling your pants up & your top down!
I love dresses, but I wish I could wear some jeans with a cute top more often.
- October 25, 2019 at 2:58 pm #239970ParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
Finding shoes that fit is a real problem. To make matters worse, I have bunions. I have yet to find a pair of short heels that don’t kill my feet. And since I am just over six feet, I wouldn’t want to wear taller ones. Hell, I still need to learn to walk in them if I could find a reasonably comfortable pair!
- October 25, 2019 at 6:53 pm #240046ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Hi Tricia, Have you tried shopping for shoes on Amazon ? If you go to the site and type in what you are looking for you may be surprised. My feet are larger 13w and I have well over 40 pairs of various shoes, most of which are 3 inch heels. Did I mention I am just over 6 foot tall, like you? Carolyn
- October 22, 2019 at 5:15 pm #238681AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
4 inch heels lets me look Jeff in the eyes…and down on most other guys…
I was almost 3 inches taller than the guy I dated in High School when I wore 3 inch heels. His buddies referred to him as Jack the Giant killer…and I heard rumor that he bragged about taking down the amazon…lol…what can I say, it was a weak moment and it was only second base
- October 22, 2019 at 5:03 pm #238677Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 208Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
- October 21, 2019 at 6:23 pm #238149Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 424Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 836 times
Hi there Girls! It’s Scarlett and I’m 5’10” tall and 170. I wear a size 11 lady’s heels, boots, booties, and wedges. Average height of my heels is from 3 and 1/2 inches up to 5 inches unless I’m in boots or booties which go from 1 and 1/2 inch up to 4 inches.
The think I like most about my size is I always feel totally girly when gettin’ my total girl on as Scarlett and never feel awkward and out of place. And I can wear any of my wife’s tops, skirts, and half of her dresses! So I’ll always have almost another full wardrobe to choose from! Now I can’t wear her heels or boots because she’s an 8 and 1/2 (boo hoo!).
- October 20, 2019 at 7:25 pm #237834Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 578Has thanked: 986 timesBeen thanked: 2003 times
I was always shorter than most of the guys in jr high and high school, until I turned 17. Then I started growing and didn’t stop until I hit 6’1″. Sometimes it’s hard to find the shoes I can wear AND like since I need a 12W or 12 1/2W (womens), depending on who makes it. The biggest obstacle though is heel height. Do I seriously want to look like I should play in the WNBA? Even a low 2 – 3″ heel let’s look over most crowd’s and makes me easy to spot at the club, for sure, but I can live with that height addition.
- October 20, 2019 at 1:28 pm #237693Valerie BirdParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
- October 20, 2019 at 11:55 am #237661Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
I find the results of this poll fascinating (my apologies to Mr. Spock). I would have expected a fairly even distribution across all size categories but this poll suggests that the taller you are, the more predisposed you are to dress. Now I am 5’8″ and am happy to be this height for my dressing. I would like it better if I was maybe an inch or two shorter but I’m good with what I have. I wear size 10 in women’s shoes so if I see a pair I like on display, they are typically available since 10’s are not as readily bought up like the smaller sizes. Yeah for me. 🙂
- October 20, 2019 at 1:21 pm #237692ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- October 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm #237695Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
- October 20, 2019 at 12:49 am #237489AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 154Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
- October 20, 2019 at 4:53 pm #237772ParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
- October 20, 2019 at 7:27 am #237570ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- October 24, 2019 at 1:09 pm #239486
- October 19, 2019 at 11:04 pm #237482AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 164Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
At 6′ 1″ I am a little shorter than I want to be as a guy (Somehow a lot of my male friends and co-workers are very tall, it makes me miss the time when I had an early growth spurt and I was taller than everyone) and much taller than I want to be as a girl.
Maybe I should just be happy I split the difference?
- October 19, 2019 at 7:45 pm #237445
- October 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm #237429karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1514 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
I am at 5.6 and love the feeling of being the short vulnerable girl. When at work, I trick my mind by thinking I am a short girl in guy clothes to get along better with the knuckle head genetic guys.
- October 19, 2019 at 4:34 pm #237380
- October 19, 2019 at 4:32 pm #237378sophie tilsonParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 50Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- October 20, 2019 at 7:19 am #237567
- October 19, 2019 at 11:53 am #237263Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
I’m 5-6ins so with a 3 inch heel I would still only be 5-9 which is not a bad height to be a Crossdresser, but I don’t think it really matters how tall you are, so of these glamour models are over 6 feet tall and that’s with out wearing any high heels, i think if you look good then go with it, xxxxx
- October 19, 2019 at 9:42 am #237213Randi LayneParticipantRegistered On: May 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
- October 19, 2019 at 6:12 am #237165JessicaParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 177Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 393 times
- October 19, 2019 at 3:24 am #237119Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 213Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
- October 19, 2019 at 4:26 am #237142ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
There has been some talk in the chatroom as well as discussions I have had with my friends via private messages. The conclusion basically is most would like to be shorter but at any height we can be beautiful. Just enjoy who you are and wear those heels!
- October 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #237088Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
I’m 6’-0” in flats, but I love the look and feel of my 3” heels. I enjoy the extra height, and heels really help get some sway in my hips. So much fun! My only issue is finding ones I like in ladies size 13.
- October 18, 2019 at 9:56 pm #237084Amanda LewisParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- October 18, 2019 at 8:14 pm #237067Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
I’m 5’9” and my foot size is 10 (according to a size chart I found, women’s size). So it’s been easier for me to find nice heels.
When I was younger, I was a bit upset because I wasn’t taller or I didn’t have bigger feet. Now I’m happy about how not having grown that much helps me when I’m looking for new outfits or shoes.
- October 18, 2019 at 3:51 pm #236982Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1886Has thanked: 560 timesBeen thanked: 3356 times
- October 18, 2019 at 2:05 pm #236925Gigi MathewsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 304Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 742 times
- October 18, 2019 at 4:22 pm #236990
- October 18, 2019 at 12:30 pm #236885AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1818 times
- October 18, 2019 at 1:56 pm #236918ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Hi Laura, I agree we are all the perfect height for who we are. However, some of us (me) feel a bit uneasy with our tall height, makes it hard to blend in. I thought if a lot of ladies responded everyone would see they are not alone with the challenge height can have. So tall girls stand proud!!
- October 19, 2019 at 5:22 am #237153AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1818 times
I’m 6’4″, more in heels!
I’ve had a few nice people reminding me to mind my head on low door frames, but not one person has remarked on my height – which they frequently do in male mode!
Tall girls rule.
So do cute, short ones.
And I love medium sized ones – there, that’s everyone loved!
- October 19, 2019 at 12:27 pm #237275
- October 18, 2019 at 10:57 am #236843MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 232Has thanked: 1095 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
It seems like two different questions… I’m 5’8″ ish (175cm), but I think the perfect height would be around 5’3″ or about 160cm, … That also puts the average foot size (for that height), right in the middle of the women’s shoes. What I wouldn’t give to have a shoe size in the normally stocked sizes. Sigh!
- October 19, 2019 at 12:13 pm #237266InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1818 times
If I could change one thing it would be that!!
All those lovely shoes I can’t wear – it would be unbearable if it were not for the lovely shoes I can wear.
That and my hips and butt. And thighs…
Ok, I would change many things, but shoe size is top!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.