Viewing 71 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

there has been some discussion on the perfect height for a CD/TG

Molly
      Duchess

It seems like two different questions… I’m 5’8″ ish (175cm), but I think the perfect height would be around 5’3″ or about 160cm, … That also puts the average foot size (for that height), right in the middle of the women’s shoes.  What I wouldn’t give to have a shoe size in the normally stocked sizes.  Sigh!

-Molly

Anonymous

If I could change one thing it would be that!!

All those lovely shoes I can’t wear – it would be unbearable if it were not for the lovely shoes I can wear.

That and my hips and butt. And thighs…

Ok, I would change many things, but shoe size is top!

Anonymous

Hmmm… I am the perfect height, thanks!

Lol!

Everyone is.

I just wish that fitted dresses were a bit more elongated, with the waist a few inches lower…

Love Laura

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Laura, I agree we are all the perfect height for who we are. However, some of us (me) feel a bit uneasy with our tall height, makes it hard to blend in. I thought if a lot of ladies responded everyone would see they are not alone with the challenge height can have. So tall girls stand proud!!

Anonymous

I’m 6’4″, more in heels!

I’ve had a few nice people reminding me to mind my head on low door frames, but not one person has remarked on my height – which they frequently do in male mode!

Go figure!

Tall girls rule.

So do cute, short ones.

And I love medium sized ones – there, that’s everyone loved!

Love Laura

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

That’s me too, 6’4” in my 3 inch heels!

I am 5’11” and I wish I were a little shorter because I feel I am too tall in pumps. Darn! Darn! Darn!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are never too tall for pumps, enjoy

I voted 5’10” to 6’.  But I’m over 6’ in heels.

Alice

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I love my 3 inch heels, and I am 6’ to start. Just can’t give them up!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I am 6 foot to start and love my 3 inch heels, just can’t give them up!

I’m 5’9” and my foot size is 10 (according to a size chart I found, women’s size). So it’s been easier for me to find nice heels.

When I was younger, I was a bit upset because I wasn’t taller or I didn’t have bigger feet. Now I’m happy about how not having grown that much helps me when I’m looking for new outfits or shoes.

I wish I were a little shorter.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

We all probably wish we were a little shorter, but you have to work with what you have. Just enjoy who you are!

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I’m 6’-0” in flats, but I love the look and feel of my 3” heels. I enjoy the extra height, and heels really help get some sway in my hips. So much fun! My only issue is finding ones I like in ladies size 13.

Hugs

Ellie Hope

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I have almost the same issues as you do, but I still love my 3 inch heels. Have you checked out Amazon for heels, they have a good selection.

Ellie Hope
          Baroness

Thanks Carolyn! I’ll give Amazon a try. Surely Ellie needs more shoes…

Who discussed it and what was their conclusion?  How will I know if I am too tall, too short or just right?

Sal

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

There has been some talk in the chatroom as well as discussions I have had with my friends via private messages. The conclusion basically is most would like to be shorter but at any height we can be beautiful. Just enjoy who you are and wear those heels!

Jessica
      Lady

I was 6 ft but now with age and gravity I’m more like 5’11”

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Yes, shrinkage is a issue for us who are older, but shorter is a plus for us CD’s. Keep it clean, lol.

Anonymous

The thought in my mind is that height is less important than how one “carries” oneself. Nothing like a sense of confidence regardless of height. Just a comment…..

Anonymous

I’m 5-6ins so with a 3 inch heel I would still only be 5-9 which is not a bad height to be a Crossdresser, but I don’t think it really matters how tall you are, so of these glamour models are over 6 feet tall and that’s with out wearing any high heels, i think if you look good then go with it, xxxxx

I’m tiny. A shade under 5’4″. So I love to wear high heels and I love feeling small and vulnerable.

Want to look like a doll sometimes

Anonymous

Hi girls, is there a perfect height? Is there a perfect height for cis girls? Liz

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I am at 5.6 and love the feeling of being the short vulnerable  girl.   When at work, I trick my mind by thinking I am a short girl in guy clothes to  get along better with the knuckle head genetic guys.

Anonymous

A comfortable 6ft xx Tiff

Ashley
      Lady

At 6′ 1″ I am a little shorter than I want to be as a guy (Somehow a lot of my male friends and co-workers are very tall, it makes me miss the time when I had an early growth spurt and I was taller than everyone) and much taller than I want to be as a girl.

Maybe I should just be happy I split the difference?

Anonymous

I’m 5’10 and feel it fits me just about right, perhaps it would be nice to be a couple of inches smaller but the fact I fit into size 8 ladies shoes is my big win. Means I can pretty much find any shoes I want.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Charlotte, a size 8 shoe that is a huge win! Your selection of foot wear is 10 times what my is with my 13w. However, I have still managed to accumulate over 35 pairs, yay!

Anonymous

I know how lucky I am. We all have got to get a good break now and again 😆

Anonymous

8? My wife wears an 8, and she’s 5’6″. I, on the other hand, am a 12W…and that’s in men’s size.

I find the results of this poll fascinating (my apologies to Mr. Spock).  I would have expected a fairly even distribution across all size categories but this poll suggests that the taller you are, the more predisposed you are to dress.  Now I am 5’8″ and am happy to be this height for my dressing.  I would like it better if I was maybe an inch or two shorter but I’m good with what I have.  I wear size 10 in women’s shoes so if I see a pair I like on display, they are typically available since 10’s are not as readily bought up like the smaller sizes.  Yeah for me.  🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Anne, I too was surprised to find the average height is well over 5’10”, it almost make me feel better at 6’ knowing so many other ladies are with me.

Anonymous

Carolyn,

I read somewhere that the average height of the U.S. male was 5’10” (it varies worldwide). That makes me an average guy, and a tall-ish girl. Now, if only my feet were average…sigh.

Bettylou, I’m sure noone will notice your feet when they see the beautiful lady before them. 🙂

Anonymous

Not so much, but thank you for saying that, anyway.
            Hugs,
            Bettylou

I’m about an even 5 feet.

The problem is that I’m 137 pounds at my last weigh in. 😭😭😭

I was always shorter than most of the guys in jr high and high school, until I turned 17.  Then I started growing and didn’t stop until I hit 6’1″.  Sometimes it’s hard to find the shoes I can wear AND like since I need a 12W or 12 1/2W (womens), depending on who makes it.  The biggest obstacle though is heel height.  Do I seriously want to look like I should play in the WNBA?  Even a low 2 – 3″ heel let’s look over most crowd’s and makes me easy to spot at the club, for sure, but I can live with that height addition.

Paula

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi there Girls! It’s Scarlett and I’m 5’10” tall and 170. I wear a size 11 lady’s heels, boots, booties, and wedges. Average height of my heels is from 3 and 1/2 inches up to 5 inches unless I’m in boots or booties which go from 1 and 1/2 inch up to 4 inches.

The think I like most about my size is I always feel totally girly when gettin’ my total girl on as Scarlett and never feel awkward and out of place. And I can wear any of my wife’s tops, skirts, and half of her dresses! So I’ll always have almost another full wardrobe to choose from! Now I can’t wear her heels or boots because she’s an 8 and 1/2 (boo hoo!).

Anonymous

HaHaaa it’s alway just beyond my Reach! I’m 5’7 – In man mode I’d like to be 2 inches taller while femme  I’d like to be 2 inches shorter

Anonymous

4 inch heels lets me look Jeff in the eyes…and down on most other guys…

I was almost 3 inches taller than the guy I dated in High School when I wore 3 inch heels. His buddies referred to him as Jack the Giant killer…and I heard rumor that he bragged about taking down the amazon…lol…what can I say, it was a weak moment and it was only second base

Morgan

Wow, so many girls here at CDH are 5’10” and taller!

At 5’7” I feel like a shrimp among males. Since I was a young teen, oh, so long ago, I always wanted to be taller, bigger, and heavier. Since I began crossdressing in earnest after my retirement (2012) I thought that maybe my diminutive stature along with a small frame might be a perfect mix for crossdressing.

But as I discovered in short order after joining CDH, being tall is no impediment to successful crossdressing. Most of the taller girls here certainly seem to make better, more convincing, more passable crossdressers than I could ever hope to be.

So, stand proud, Long Tall Sally! Your imperial height is a CD virtue after all!

When I played basketball and soccer in high school, I was 6’1″. I think I’ve lost an inch over the years, so I say I’m 6ft. even. I love heeled shoes. Due to my height, 3.75 inch heels are the tallest I’ll wear.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Brit, I to use to be a little taller and now I am just a tad over 6’. My favorite height for a heel is 3 inches, they just look right.

Anonymous

Hi, im 5 Ft 8  1/2 and wear size 8 shoe. So cant complain too much but we always want to change something don’t we… Little bit more , little bit less. Its the way we are but this is all overshadowed by the feeling you have inside i guess. Joy, happiness, relaxed.
      ok, a little bit shorter and through in some more curves.😁💋

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Carolyn,
      I finally found your very thought provoking poll…I have always been 5’8”
      However my follow up physical after my surgery I measured 5’7” , I guess age and spinal surgery could explain the difference…en femme, I am very comfortable in my height and also lost 15 pounds..with a little help with padded hip pads, I now have all the curves in the right places. I feel so elegant in my little black dress!! Oh I am also blessed with a size nine shoe .. I love strappy heels peep hole pumps… through trial and error girly flats are 9w…
      Carolyn, congratulations, the ladies here responded to your poll.. well done
      Leonara

I’m 6’1″  it’s not the height of the heels that bother me …. mine are all 3-5″

it’s the fact that I wear a size 14

most stores, now that Payless is gone, do not stock anything over a 10

I have a couple of girlfriends that wear an 11 or 12 depending on fit and they have to really shop around

I sooo want a pair of over the knee boots to go with one certain leather skirt, but that’s not happening

Anonymous

Soibahn,

I have the same problem. I also wear size 14 shoes and they are tough to find. It’s hard taking a chance without trying them on first. I have had no luck with the few pairs of heels and platforms I bought online. All have been painful on my bunions (another unfortunate issue).

Carolyn Kay
          Baroness - Annual

Tricia, have you tried Amazon? Type in your size, probably 14w and see what happens

Anonymous

Carolyn,

I haven’t yet. I am a little leery  of it since I can’t try them on first but am willing to give it a try!

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Hi Tricia, there use to be an online store in Alpena, Michigan called Sexy Shoes. Google it and see if they are still in business, I have received a couple pair of heels from them a while back. They worked with me to find the best shoe at 13w. Can’t hurt to look.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

6’1″ in stocking or pantyhose feet.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds perfect to me, do you enjoy your heels like I do? I am just over 6’ and throughly enjoy my 3 inch heels.

Anonymous

I am 6′, I have no issue with my height just wish my feet were a smaller size. It is hard to find comfortable shoes. I wear a men’s 12 wide, so it is a pain. I have found some shoes at Long Tally Sally that fit well but most are quite expensive.

I’m a thick buttermilk pancake over 6′, but in my mind I’m 5’3″!👸

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Any pancake can be made sweeter with a little syrup and powdered sugar, it’s called makeup, lol. Enjoy your day!!!

diane
      Lady

I am so lucky being only 5’5″ I find the clothes fit just nicely and being a size 9 women shoe I never have a problem getting shoes that fit in the styles I like, being able to wear a good-sized heel and still not be taller than other women around me feels awesome

But we should remember laying down were all the same height or close to.

Diane

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Diane, you are lucky to be somewhat petite, your clothing and shoe options are much greater than us taller ladies. Also, you are right about laying down is the great equalizer, lol.

Anonymous

I am 6 3 195 and i find plenty of options.  18 on top.  12 on the bottom.  11 shoes.  I find more stuff than i could ever hope to buy

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

There may be a lot of options but it seems so many times I find something I really like and it only comes in smaller sizes, especially dresses 👗 and shoes 👠.

Anonymous

I am 5’7, perhaps a little tall for wearing 6″ heels, but I love them. I am going to suggest that if you get enough replies, you are going to hit the top of the bell curve of the average height for men.

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

5’5″ and size 7-8 in ladies shoes depending on the style. Lucky to have lots of choices

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I’m 5’7″ and it seems to be a decent height.

5’11 and love it❤❤

Anonymous

Hi Michelle yes I am 5 ft 7 ins as well and fit into a size 12 ( uk ) with size 7 / 8 feet. I guess quite average for a lady.

Anonymous

5’9″ not tall not small just average.

6-2 or 6-6 in my favorite 4″ heel boots.  😉  I haven’t had too much problems finding clothes though sometimes tops don’t cover my middle completely… plus I can reach everything in the top cabinets!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

And like me, see the top of the refrigerator, lol.

And all that dust up there! Where does it all come from? Lol

Anonymous
      Lady

I seem to be very much in a minority eve before I admit to only being 5ft 3in. Because I am not thin ( UK dress size 18) it does make finding dresses at an affordable cost difficult.

Rachel

Anonymous
      Lady

[postquote quote=237693][/postquote]
      Hi Valerie

So you and I are 2 of the 6 that have admitted to being shorter than 5ft 4 in the survey. Have you found your height causing any issues  in shopping for clothing?

Rachel

Hello Diane.  I too am 5’5″ tall and rather petit as well so I can easily buy women’s clothing that fit nicely and easily. My shoe size is 8 1/2 to 9.  I just feel so fortunate being a crossdresser that I am also in many ways a Women’s size Medium.

You are so fortunate as a dresser to be those sizes which will give you rasy access to womens wear and shoes.

At 6’4″  & 16 stones, I not only find it quite difficult to get clothes that fit me but have had more than my fair share of bangs to the head (and they reallly hurt)! On the bright side though, I can see the dust on top of the fridge. Just don’t expect me to clean it up because I can see it lol. Ohh, I can also reach the high shelf.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Alysha
      Lady

Hi I’m 5’3″ ware size 8 to 8-1/2 shoe, as for the dress size, it’s a 14. I have a little pork in the belly 140#. If I could only get down to 130# would be a pleasure, then maybe size 10 or 12 dress. Also be short it hard finding short dresses and Skinny jeans that fit in the length.

lov

Kay Seale
      Lady

6′ 1″

Darcy S.
      Lady

Well well well, looks like we could start our own CDH basketball team!

I am 6ft. 5in. So I’ve been feeling like an Amazon… but  turns out, at least from our online community, a bunch of the voters are over 6ft. Yay I’m not alone!!! 😉

Ok tall ladies – do tell me where you get you shoes?!?

~Darcy

Anonymous

I sympathise with you Darcy, being tall makes you stand out and more people look and pass judgement. I admire you and wish you good luck. I am 5 ft 7ins and in heels that is quite tall so tall guys for me then. x

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I use to get my shoes from Payless shoes all the time. They were not the best quality but they fit my 13w foot. The last pair I bought was from Amazon, they took over the payless stock. What size is your foot?

Anonymous

Sorry to but in Carolyn but fortunately my shoe size is a 7 or possibly an 8 ( GB sizing ) so I can get a lot of choice when I shop. Safe to say a 7 in sandal type heels and an 8 in shoes. x

Darcy S.
      Lady

Ughhh the tragedy of women’s size 15-16 m.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Try the site called – En Femme – and search for shoes. They carry up to size 17. I found the three inch heels to be the most stylish  and comfortable . 👠

Darcy S.
      Lady

Carolyn,

Thank you so so much for the lead on the En Femme site/store !!!

Not sure why I never found that site during the many online shoe searches. I also learned that I need a size larger for more comfort. I have been getting away with 15W, but my poor feet need one size larger.

A perfect B-Day gift to myself is going to be two pairs of shoes! Pumps and a more casual pair. Browsing the En Femme site now – credit card melting in hand!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Shoes and chocolates, a perfect Valentine’s Day! Enjoy!!!!

I assumed, in my answer, that you were asking for a “bare-footed” answer… Wearing heels well over 6′

I’m 6 foot in bare feet

With or without heels I am the perfect height for a CD/TG

And so are you 😉

Hugs

I am 5 foot 8 inches always wanted to be taller but it works for me now. I love it when some cis woman are taller than me. It make me feel just a little more feminine for some reason.           Luv Stephanie

Linda Carter
      Duchess

Hello my sister Amazons,

I hope you all are doing fine, I am so relieved to read about so many of my girlfriends on CDH have the same issues that I face every day.  Not that I want anyone to experience hardship at all.  For a long time I felt so alone in my challenge of being an Amazon  Crossdresser.  I would love to help all of my sisters in this sizeism society.  LOL

I would like to illustrate myself to you within this chart.  Along with this chart I am flat footed a whopping 6’6″, yes 78 inches tall and my weight is 370 lbs. Just imagine me with 4 inch high heels.

Category           Male            Female 

Waist                  50                  24            Inseam               34                  X-Long  Jacket                 52-Long        3X-4X    Dress Shoe US  16                  17          Gym Shoe          18                  ?

Yes, I am quite a big girl.  But that doesn’t  stop me from being beautiful,  sexy and full of confidence.   I would like to inspire anyone who wants to be happy crossdressing, just say you will be happy.  Ignore the naysayers and allow your loved ones and Amazon sisters support you.

I know alot of sisters on CDH are wondering  “where does she shop?”.  Well, I would like to help you wit that.  There are four major stores that I really like; JC Penny, Macy’s, Lane Bryant  and Torrid.   I find dresses and accessories  at all of the for under 20 dollars.  Yes my sister’s,   I am a bargain shopper. As far as my boots and heels, I go to Ebay (Up to size 20) and heelsforyou.com (Up to size 17).

I really hope this helps you in your journey,  I love you all my Amazon  sisters.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well, I am a solid 6’4″, but at about 185 lbs  I look even taller.  The nickname Greenbean comes to mind. I would love to try high heels, but a stumble would look like a lamppost falling down!  Lol.

I’m only 5’7″, but I am an Amazon cross-dresser in a different sense.  That’s because all my femme purchases thus far have been from Amazon.com 😉

I’m 5’12”. The same height as one of my dad’s friends when they were younger.

Last time I checked I was about 5’9″

Anonymous

[postquote quote=355434]
      Thank you for laugh that gave me, Erica.  There must be a lot of Amazons here.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m 6’1″ without hair or shoes… With my hair combed and any shoes on, I’m closer to 6’2″.

So….TOO tall as a girl…I’m also 225lbs and shaped like a linebacker…so…LOL

Dala

Michaela Cruz
      Duchess

Although my male side wishes I were taller, I’m happy I am pretty short so I can blend in much more easily with other females. I just need to work on my  confidence!

Sixty-four and a half inches which, it turns out, is just the right height for a person of my size.

Just a tad under 6′ in flats, over 6′ in heels.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I would say you are over 6 foot often, how many pairs of heels do you have, lol. We are about the same height and I live my 3 inch heels. We just have to enjoy who we are.

Anonymous

I am 5′ 11″ in my bare feet.

Kay

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Kay, I am about 5 foot 12, sounds better than 6 foot, lol. I still love my 3 inch heels!!

Emily
      Lady

It seems the older I get, the shorter I am. I currently stand at 5’8” barefoot. I used to want to be taller as a man, now I am quite happy at my height when en femme. Also have smallish feet, so buying shoes is easier. Since my knee replacement surgery last year, I have not been able to wear really y’all heels, so 3-4” is my max height for shoes. Now, if I could just do something about my broad hands……..😉

Anonymous

6ft ‘3. 170lbs. Long legs. Nice figure.

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Over 6’5″ without shoes.  Nothing petite here!  I can create an hourglass figure, just a bit larger than most.  Oh well….

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You are still beautiful, just enjoy who you are. I would say you have had a pair of 3 inch or better heels on at sometime.

6ft9 flat footed here. Would LOVE to compare styles and tips, etc. with all of you other vertically endowed ladies 🥰

Sherri Cisneros
          Baroness

It just adds to an all ready difficult situation for sure.

Leslie
      Lady

I’m six foot two inches, so shorter heels are what is my future.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I would be willing to bet you still have a couple pairs of taller heels, just for those special times .

5’7″ and change. I wear a size 9.5 to 10 (US) shoe and can wear a medium dress. I am pretty lucky for sure size wise. I have loads to choose from at Goodwill. I weigh 163. When I decided to take my CDing seriously I buckled down and went on the SEC diet (stop eating crap) and lost 35 lbs. I cant imaging what dress’s I would be wearing at 195.

Hugs

Diane

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I have struggled with my weight for years, I think I will try the SEC diet. I also think you have to combine it with the GOYB diet (Get Off Your Butt). Lol.

Anonymous

Hi girls

I am 7.5 shoe and 5ft 8 tall…..but I hit 6 ft in heels !!!!! ( rains so much in u.k. I think i have shrunk.. haha)

Grace xx

I think both of those strategies would work.

Hugs

Diane

I’m only 5’7″ when I’m in 5″ heels. Without anything to boost me up I’m 5’2″ and about 95 lbs at the moment.

I’m 6’9″ in flatsand wear a 15-16 heel. I’ve got several heels i love that poor me into 7′. I’m reallyself conscience of my height (which is why i don’t go out dressed). Seeing how many others are similarly tall is really amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Hi all. I’m 5’8″ or just a tad under. I wear a size 9 or 9.5 women’s shoe. The great thing about my size is I can fit into most of my wife’s clothes and we are the same shoe size.

Liara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Lucky you, my wife is almost a foot shorter than I am, not a lot of sharing to be had, lol.

Anonymous

Not surprisingly (to me that is), I’m among the few that clicked the shortest option. I am all of 5’3″…

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Oh, you lucky petite girl.

Anonymous

Yes…definitely makes for an easier time blending in!

Anonymous

Finding shoes that fit is a real problem. To make matters worse, I have bunions. I have yet to find a pair of short heels that don’t kill my feet. And since I am just over six feet, I wouldn’t want to wear taller ones. Hell, I still need to learn to walk in them if I could find a reasonably comfortable pair!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Tricia, Have you tried shopping for shoes on Amazon ? If you go to the site and type in what you are looking for you may be surprised. My feet are larger 13w and I have well over 40 pairs of various shoes, most of which are 3 inch heels. Did I mention I am just over 6 foot tall, like you? Carolyn

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Smaller naturally, that what any woman would do, lol.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

This is an old poll so maybe you did. Anyways you are the same height as me, I still love my 3 inch heels.

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?