Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It was Feb 2007 and I’m fortunate to live in an area where there is an active TG community. I did some research and found out there was an event near me I could go and feel safe stepping out my first time. This was a Renaissance meeting near Philadelphia. With the support of my wife I decided to go. When the day came my wife took the kids out to dinner which gave me time to do make up and prepare myself for this momentous event. I did what I needed to do, got in the car and headed to this meeting. Once there I was completely underwhelmed with what was going on. Don’t get me wrong, I respected what they do there, however I was at the time already going to a counselor. I was looking for something different, something more. Renaissance is more of a support group, I was looking for a more social thing. So after a few hours of girls discussing their troubles of growing up confused, came time to actually meet and talk to those who attended the meeting. At that time I  met so many great girls who then invited me to go to this restaurant where something called a” laptop party” event occurs. This is a place where you can go to socialize and let lose, a place where you can dance, a place where you can truly socialize and be as you feel as you should be. That was what I  desired that what was what I so desperately needed. This place, this event, where I could feel so comfortable just being,  was the launching place to my understanding of who Mel really is. I met so many great girls that night,  girls who to this day I still talk to and hang with. True friends who have helped me be ME. If that night had not happened as it did, I’m not sure where I’d be today….

Holly G
      Lady

Sounds like a wonderful night out!

Mel, Sound like you really had a great night out.  I, need to go and have one of those nights.

Stacey S

Anonymous

so glad you have such a positive experience, Melani.  good luck in future.

This sounds like a wonderful experience, glad that you were able to make so fabulous friends…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?