Topic
    PrincessByDawn
    Participant
    Registered On: April 4, 2021
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 34

Hi Girls,

I am new here ( joined in April).

I am also a new CD. I had been wearing women’s shorts and thongs for many years, but not anything beyond that.

It’s only a few months prior that I started trying out full women’s clothing range and accessories, and I really loved it.

I know all cis-girls don’t have the same body shape or looks, but I am really obsessed with getting a feminine body shape, especially the hour-glass figure.

Already bought a heavily padded push up bra (no silicone breast forms yet), waist shaper belts, corset (which is impossible to tie🙄), hip & butt lift pads – but wearing all of them make me real uncomfortable.

I would like to naturally get a feminine like figure (not ready for HRT though).

Would like to dig into how you fabulous girls manage it, or it is probably not important for you to have that particular body shape?

Love,

Sumona

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by PrincessByDawn. Reason: Mispelled my name
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 439

Generally, men don’t have that kind of figure.  So you would need to do some combination of padding or waist slimming.  The other alternative is to hide it with appropriate clothing.

If you wear A-line, circle, or skater skirts, which are wider on the bottom than on the top, it can hide the fact that you don’t  have hips.  If you don’t want to wear padding, a tutu style petticoat can also broaden your hips.  These can be gotten from costume or party stores, and even more so around Halloween.  For tops, you can wear a top that is loose on the bottom so it doesn’t curve inward below the belly.  This will hide the fact that you don’t have a narrow waist.  For dresses, you can use an empire waist dress, which is tightest just below the breasts, and loose below that.  Again, it will hang down from the belly which hides a larger belly because it is not form fitting.

If you want something more form fitting, and feel you need to change  your shape to feel comfortable, then you would need to pad out the hips and use breast forms to enlarge the top.  The hips and butt can be padded with special padded panties, or you can get padding made to be applied to the body.  You can also try the tutu petticoat to see if that adds volume to your hips.

If you want to narrow your waist, you would need either a waist cincher or a corset.  I have had bad luck with the waist cinchers.  They are designed to work on a woman’s tummy.  On me they don’t really narrow the waist all that much and tend to roll up rather than stay in place.  If I want the narrow waist I go the corset route.

To tighten the corset, I alternate the top and bottom halves.  The method I use is to grab (for example) the top pair of strings, one in each hand.  Keeping moderate tension on the strings, I slide my hands forward and my elbows to my waist.  Then I slide my hands back to the waist but my elbows flare out like chicken wings.  This uses the strong back muscles to do the pulling.  I then switch to the bottom and do the same.  Occasionally I may need to use a skate key to pull the laces from the top or bottom towards the center.

After letting my body get used to it and the tension to adjust (maybe 30-60 minutes), I can usually tighten it down a little more.  Because of indigestion issues, I don’t over-tighten it, but I can give myself a feminine waistline.

In addition to narrowing the waist, it pushes some of the fat up to the breast and down to the hips which enhances the hourglass look.  Corsets also tend to give you a higher center of gravity that women have (making it easier to move like a woman), improves your posture (you can’t slouch in a tight corset), and gives you that S curve in the spine.

In terms of tying the laces, it just takes a little practice.  It’s not that different from tying shoelaces.  Just tie with relatively small loops, then once the bow has formed, pull the small loops out to be roughly equal in length with the other strings.  I then tuck the laces under the corset in the small of my back.

The advantages of this is that the small of the back naturally curves inwards, so the laces are not visible.  And tucking the laces up takes care of the laces when you use the toilet (you don’t want long laces to fall into the water).  Disadvantages are if it knots up, you better be good at unknotting it behind your back, because if it’s on tight you’re not going to be able to spin it around to work the knot or loosen the front closure.

I have seen people wrap the laces around the waist and tie it in the front.  It helps take off that extra slack from the laces, and you can see how to undo it if it gets knotted when removing.  But it also creates a slight bulge in front.

I don’t often wear the corset, but love putting my hands on my waist when I do.

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 803

Other than the aforementioned diet and exercise I’ve been using a ‘real’ corset (strong and steel boned) for waist training.

It hasn’t been too long yet but I’ve already seen a small difference in my lower floating ribs as well as a shifting in the abdominal area (I don’t want to say FAT in an offensive way so I’ll just say stored up energy!)

Good luck!

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: February 16, 2021
        Topics: 65
        Replies: 1348

Rei….

” Stored up energy “…. 😂😂😂

2 users thanked author for this post.
        PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Hey Rei, i too got a steel boned corset. Exchanged it once as it was too large. Now it’s fitting, but can’t use my hands to tie the laces behind. Have no one who would help me ☹️ Also, for waist training, i try and use waist shaper belts, which are more comfortable.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Rei Durden
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: October 11, 2020
          Topics: 21
          Replies: 803

It took me awhile to get the hang of tying it up myself, but there’s lots of great tutorials on YouTube for some tips. Check out Orchard Corset if this is something you really are interested in.

PrincessByDawn
      Duchess

Thanks everyone for all the great tips and suggestions. Sorry could not reply earlier due to an exigency in the family. Things are settling down, so will be back here more often. Cheers. Keep safe.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 569

Hi Princess Sumona, Welcome to the CDH forums.  And thanks for your question.

You’ve received a lot of great advice from the other gals.  Personally, I try to be as natural as possible so I don’t wear anything padded (well the occasional padded bra but usually I wear bralettes without padding).   Others have offered tips such as skater skirts, peplum tops, etc.  Good suggestions.

Other than my daily exercises and my really poor attempts at trying to manage my intake of healthy foods, I don’t try hard to achieve an hour glass figure.  And you know what?  I still manage to pass quite regularly.  I’m called ma’am at the grocery store weekly and by waitresses at restaurants (well when we used to go to restaurants).  I guess it is just being comfortable with your body.  Heck, even many Hollywood starlets when they are not on the red carpet, prefer to be comfortable.  Just find your comfort zone.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Hi Krista, happy to hear that you are called as ‘Mam’ when you step out. It will take a long time for me to master the courage to step out given the general detestation against trans community in the part of the country i am in right now.

Julie Sky
      Lady
      Registered On: December 19, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 9

I am aslo trying as hard as I can to have the hourglass shape. Imagining myself with a more feminine shape has always been a stong motivation for exercising and staying thin. I even reaward myself wtih new lingerie kits when I acheive a weight loss goal. 🙂

Thanks to all girls for proposing good exercises for this!

Kisses,

Julie

5 users thanked author for this post.
        PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Thanks Julie. You already have a great figure. But no harm in being better.

Bobbi
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1525

An hourglass figure would be lovely, but in the end, we have to play the hand we were dealt.
      I for one am tired of being held up to an unattainable standard of beauty.
      Some girls have it, & some never will.

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Agree, we will be happier if we accept what we already have. It’s being an women which matters. There’s much more than body shape. At the same time, i will in general try and remain fit, which could have an impact on the figure as well.

Jamie Peridot
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 264

Hi Sumona! Echoing what others have said. Watch the weight (and walking and running for cardio) and core exercises to slim the waist; squats and kicks and lateral leg lifts and “clam shell” exercises for butt and hips and thighs; and avoid upper body weight exercises. As far as corsets, not all are the same, get one that doesn’t spring too wide in the hips (some companies make the specifically for crossdressers) and I use one with long enough laces that I can tie it in front (or you can use a small shoelace to pull the laces together in the front to tie them. Hope this helps!🤗

4 users thanked author for this post.
        PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Thanks Jamie on all the good suggestions.  Nothing has worked while trying to tie a corset behind your back. These were designed for times, when every lady had a maid to help her in her daily activities.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 223

Sumona,

I strive for a good feminine figure that I can appear masculine as needed, so I’ll be keeping an eye on this topic myself especially if anything with the upper body comes into play. I’m lucky in the fact that my SO has airways good me I have the lower body of a woman anyways… lol I have about a natural Acup but would love to get just a little larger. I love the look of smaller perkier breasts and feel a Bcup would look great on me.  Haven’t bought a set of forms or anything else yet but highly considering it.

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Awesome to know that you have a naturally feminine body. I am also thinking of buying breastforms, but they are expensive. Also, not sure whether i will get a full-body (upto neck) suit or just the breasts in a holding bra. For a genuine cleavage, the second option may not be ideal. However, a full body suit would be immensely uncomfortable.

Thanks for your response.

Tonya Leren
          Lady
          Registered On: January 5, 2021
          Topics: 23
          Replies: 223

I think I’m going with just either firms or padded inserts once I get to where I can get them… as like you I believe the suits look and sounds uncomfortable. If I was going for bigger than a Bcup I might consider it more but for what I want I think firms would be just fine.  Your choice in breast size would pennant make a difference in what’s more practical in the end

patty williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 72
      Replies: 1359

HI Sumona,

I think dieting is the key.

I am a lot older than you sweetie as I am 56 but I still strive to have that girlish figure.

I have been dieting mainly just cut out sugar (at least added sugars and am still eating fruits for a treat)

This has helped me lose about 20 pounds.

My waist and tummy look better but I need to step it up and quit eating bread and the fast food junk.

I thing if I can my waist will get skinnier and I will then have hips.

I hope it works and it appears you have youth on your side.

I hope this thought may help.

Huggs Patty

Bobbi
        Lady
        Registered On: September 13, 2018
        Topics: 26
        Replies: 1525

This girl could NEVER give up bread! LOL I love my sourdough, & baguettes!

patty williams
          Lady
          Registered On: January 19, 2019
          Topics: 72
          Replies: 1359

I know what you mean Bobbi,it’s gonna be hard for me to cut bread out.lol

Huggs Pattu

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Thanks Patty. Your suggestions are great. I heard someone say that it always easier to pad up than cinch. I always fail to tie the threads in my corset, so slimming down is a goal i will have to seriously pursue.

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 1158

Hi Sumona!  I think we all become obsessed at times for wanting that stereotypical ideal hour glass shape.   Nice silicone forms really help with the top half, but sadly l have no bottom half of the hourglass shape.  If you look around, you’ll notice most cis women actually dont have that ideal shape themselves, so we shouldn’t be too hard on ourselves.  Lots of tall thin women without hios, so I’ll model myself after them!  Hip pads, butt pads,…..  way too much hassle for me.  Skater dresses help give the impression of some “width” down there, and anything with a flared waist helps.  I’ve learned to work with what I have.🙂

Stevie

Carolyne Sherman
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 367

Sumona I understand your quest. I have spent quite a bit of time researching what exercises will help and what hurts and have come to 3 things that have helped my figure. First is NO upper body weight workouts. We naturally have more shoulder mass and muscle, so do simple arm lifts and stretches to keep tone but not add muscle. Mid section takes a lot of work to tone up and loose the love handles. Crunches, side crunches, twists, sit ups, all the “old school” calisthenics to work on your belly and abs are good. And last is your butt, and again good old squats and reverse kicks while being on all four are great.

The other thing I can tell you is women are typically lighter in equal height than men and getting to a lighter than usual weight helps. As much as I don’t believe that the BMI index accounts for all it should it is a starting point to look at for a weight goal. To accomplish the exercises without adding bulk and muscle requires cardio workouts such as jogging and power walking. Stay away from the weight room.

I wish you luck in your pursuit and if you learn any good tricks feel free to let us know. Always room for more knowledge. Good luck!

🍷C

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Thanks Caroline for this wealth of information. I will definitely incorporate these suggestions into my workout plan.

Andi DuBois
        Lady
        Registered On: January 7, 2021
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 92

The other thing that is good for toning the tummy is planks.  Start little and often and then make the duration longer as you feel you can cope.

-A.

PrincessByDawn
          Duchess

Thanks Andy, will try out. I have been lazy in the pandemic, hope can start now given the results are something i really care about.

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 889

Hi and welcome, Sumona, what an interesting name
      I too strive for a more feminine bodyshape, I do wear padded panties with some outfits, but Im trying to incorporate exercises to increase my hips and thighs, and do wear forms.
      Its always a work in progress, lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

PrincessByDawn
        Duchess

Thanks Regina for the welcome. You look really lovely and feminine in your dresses. Yes, thinking about squats, not sure if it will help.

Regine Rich
          Princess
          Registered On: October 9, 2020
          Topics: 32
          Replies: 889

I sure hope so, lol, I know it will take time.
          And thank you for the lovely compliment
          Hugs, Regi 👩💕

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account