• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Fil Nto
      Lady

Hi I am new to the site so hello everyone 🙂

It is not so much time since I started experimenting with women clothes, shoes and make up !! A dream of mine (ok maybe a fantasy) is to be attractive for men 🙂

My problem is a have a lot of body hair, especially on my chest, a bit on my back and of course my hands and legs .

First I am thinking to shave my legs, I could use a razor or I have seen some cream on the shops that you apply quick and easy , does anyone knows if that works ?? And then I would like to ask do the hair grows back again ? Will it be normal (meaning manly) again soon ?

Thank you for your time, any suggestions will be much appreciated !

DON’T USE THE NAIR LADY HAIR REMOVAL CREAM  IT stings and almost feels like a burn and many times even leaves red burn like rash.

[quote quote=182466]DON’T USE THE NAIR LADY HAIR REMOVAL CREAM IT stings and almost feels like a burn and many times even leaves red burn like rash.

[/quote]
        Ive allways been a veet kinda gurl myself.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Most hair removable creams will remove your hair and, yes, it will grow back though it will take several weeks for full growth. However, most hair removable creams are met for the legs only. You should never use these cream on your chest especially near your nipples. It will literally burn your nipples. I learned that the hard way. You also have to understand that most men’s body hair grows back faster then a real woman’s body hair. You might get 2 days before seeing hair stubbles. For this reason I don’t use hair removable creams any more. Since I don’t cross dress every day, I just remove my body hair with a razor before dressing.

I for myself use hair removal creme, but it took me quite a while to find “my brand” A lot of experiments and a lot of failures. Once I was so stupid to try it on my facial hair, bad move. Looked like Krusty the Clown for a couple of days. Lesson learned I’d say. But the one I found is a Walmart brand and works just fine for me. I even use it on the chest. I figured out, that once I used it, waited another week did it again, it was good and had some peace for about 4 weeks until the hair was visible again. I think everyone is different. Try and error is the key I suppose.

I’ve used both hair removal cream (Nair) and razors with no problems. Just don’t use the cream on your nipples or genitals. Your hair will grow back. When I only removed hair occassionally, I would use the cream. But now that I keep myself smooth all of the time, I just keep a razor in the shower and shave daily. I generally alternate, shaving legs and back one day and arms and torso the next. The hardest part, by far, is getting the back. It takes quite a bit of effort to reach the middle of my back. I did see something called a back blade on Amazon that is specifically designed for men to shave their backs, but I havent tried it yet.

Anonymous

Myself?  I once used both a razor, straight-razor (with leather strap for sharpening …every shave with a frigging axe)?  😐   Then I discovered IPL (Intense Pulsed Light).  IPL usually come with three different ‘heads’.  One for Hair Removal, another for Skin Rejuvenation, and one other for treating Acne prone areas (especially the face).  You can also use the Acne ‘head’ and wipe out ‘white-heads’ (zits) with like 3 ‘zaps’ from the IPL.  For the first month, I ignored what I had read on the Internet “here and there” and used the IPL On A Daily Basis.  Sometimes morning and night.  (Both times shaving JUST prior to a treatment.  (Zapping your entire body will take about 2hrs ….which is still my average time).  NOTHING detrimental occurred with regards to my skin.  I was awaiting a burn or ???? —> NOTTA!  Just less and less hair until it was ‘flat’ gone!  And I’m loving it!

IPL’s lull the hair follicles into ‘dormancy’ ….thus you’ll still have the pores (dang it!), and skin oils, yet there are a bevy of products that will absorb such oils (usually found in facial primers or sub primers).  Once dormant, they simply will not grow any longer.

The DARKER your hair, the harder it is to remove.  I’ve dark brown and will venture a guess of about 2yrs to ‘zero hair’.  You will read where it tells you to NOT use it in the genital areas.   Do NOT believe it.  IPL’s can be set to at least 5 different levels of output.  For those tender areas, simply TURN IT DOWN (you’ll know if it’s too ‘hot’ because when it ‘zaps’ there’s a nanosecond of intense heat, then gone.  You JUMP —> but it’s just a reflexive action!  You’ll also read the same regarding your neck,  ALSO FALSE.  I’ve used mine “on full” EVERYWHERE but the “Family Jewelry Department” …and that was done on Setting 2 and 3.  Took a bit longer, yet at least there weren’t any Weenie Roasts?

I’ve spoken with many dermatologists upon these matters.  They’d (largely) agree with myself, meaning that if you keep an eye on your ‘output’ levels, (don’t zap if it hurts each time)!  Also, hair removal cremes CAN have a ‘rather devastating effect on the follicles/roots, and also have a tendency to change the pore’s ability to secret oil(s).  I’ve NO supporting information or ‘fact-checking’ upon that wise.  (Be careful)??

Lastly, the darker the skin, the lesser an IPL effect shall be.  The light HAS to penetrate in order to put those follicles asleep.  Black hair HATES light, thus double the length of time to ‘zero hair’ (it’s WORTH IT)!  If you are darker skinned you aren’t out of luck.  There is a GEL (usually green or blue), that you use much like a Doctor would with an Ultra-Sound Machine.  That ‘gel’ allows the sound waves to remain concentrated.  Same with an IPL.  It WILL ‘concentrate’ 97% of the ‘zap’ where you want it …instead of everywhere.  (Neighbors first thought I was doing A LOT OF SHOOTS and it was just the IPL going POP!  POP!  POP!  (you can actually FEEL the light ‘hit’ you).  Tooooo chill!  Yeah!

NEVER use it around your eyes and always wear the red or darkened glasses.  If you MUST get close to your eyes (even the dark circles if you have earned them yet?  hahahaha, use anything dark (or reflective) to minimize light to your eyes.  (It’s impossible to ‘zap’ your eyes accidentally).  The IPL’s will NOT ‘fire’ until you have them pressed lightly, yet ‘fully’ against the skin (with NO leakage).  It ‘reads’ your skin, sets the pulse level within your selected range (what’s best for what it is about to zap) ….then pull the trigger.  (I keep the trigger engaged and as it recharges (3 seconds), it releases another pulse and I’ve moved the IPL slightly during the 3 secs to the next spot (or you can ‘slide very slowly’ and still get it all ((and DO overlap a little bit)).  If the IPL decides it isn’t ‘set’ properly, then you must lift it slightly and reset it upon the skin, green light comes on (meaning “READY!”) ….then zap.  ((If you pull the trigger “in the air” NOTHING will happen.

About $350 will get you into a very nice IPL.  The cheaper ones WILL work, but will take much, much longer, and from my experience simply won’t hold up to the beatings.  lol….  I’ve two IPLs now, both from MLAY.   The 2nd one is a Dual Device for halving the time needed when zapping!

ALWAYS SHAVE CLOSELY PRIOR TO IPL TREATMENTS – the shorter the hair the greater impact the Pulsed Light will have upon it!  (Most everyone sees a difference within 30-days)!

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

I don’t like chemical hair removers, at all.  They smell bad and leave my skin a wreck.  And Sa-man-tha, you’re braver than me to put it on your face!

I like NADS, which is waxing, for all intents and purposes.  I’ll take a long relaxing bath, dry off and while the hairs are still soft, apply the NADS and then remove the hairs.  Yeah, it burns just a little, but not having to mow my legs with a razor every day makes it worth it.  And the burn goes away with some aloe lotion…it’s really not that bad.

NADS is really good on chest hair, and if you can stand it, pubes too.  It’s especially good and cleaning up the backyard.

I’ve lasered my face, and it was effective, but after a few years, a lot of that hair grew back.  To completely kill and remove a hair completely, you have to completely kill the follicle — and that can and does hurt like a motherf…r. Merely damaging the follicle will stunt the growth for a while, but it will definitely return…and that’s what’s happened to me.  Honestly, I wimped out and didn’t let them fry my face quite enough.  Next time, I’ll slather on some prescription lidocaine first and then let them go to it.

Another thing about lasering, electrolysis, waxing and like is that you have to keep at it for a good bit of time: hair follows a unique growth cycle that involves resting, shedding, and growing periods. Resting follicles don’t get lasered or waxes or zapped so when it does wake up, there’s a hair.  That said if you do go for permanent removal, plan on it take several months.

Hi

I just had my back waxed.  Feels and looks great right now.  The spa that did it recommends going back every 4 to 5 weeks for a redo.  The problem is now that my back and shoulders are done I feel like I have to do my arms and underarms.  They look a frightful mess.  Then of course it will be the chest and abdomen.  I am just getting started at this too and I am also of the hirsute variety.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel!  (and please please allow me to welcome you to CDH)!  I wanna move in YESTERDAY!  hahah…  As for body hair, and what you’ve taken note of lately, you could go with “sugaring” (using any wax yourSELF ….and getting the same results), or you could obtain a number of razors and an IPL (Intense Pulsed Light machine) …they start around $175 ….and get really nice at $350+ and up and up!  The better the “lube” (anything that’s non-foaming is excellent and far easier on your skin).  Gel is always preferred and foams are now “passe” and though they do work, the gels blow them away on any level imho. (Even Equate’s shaving gel is excellent, with a minimum of razor burning/’raking’).  Two for $5 is great!  Razors?  These days I dunno honestly.  I’ve used an IPL so long that my hair is non-existent these days.  EVERYONE here is well qualified to assist in every way!  Just ask!

Anonymous

My name ought to give you all an idea about my being covered in body hair! lol this is a subject I am very interested in! Thanks for the stories and advice in advance! I talked to my hair stylist today as I was having my hair done and my ears and nose waxed. She said waxing the back is painful! Is that your experience? And how long did it take?

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Little

I have just started using the veet spray on hair removal cream. I used it everywhere from the neck down, and i am now smooth all over, didn’t sting even round the back entrance or on the hanging area. Left it for ten minutes then had a shower and it was all gone. i will do this every other week to keep it down.

Anonymous

Samantha, I’ve seen those thingies but never used them.  My body hair came in like two hairs coming out of each pore!  N/K!  It was wild, then at 40 it dropped to ‘singles’, and as mentioned above, even with an IPL you should plan on many months, as it’s a slow process getting ALL of the hair.  I do my entire body twice monthly to ensure no more growth.  So in the ‘tender’ areas I use the lowest or sometimes #2 ….otherwise I let it zap.  Seems that the legs were the first to stop growing, and the privates the very last.  I’d use the removal cremes on my back solely out of “it was easy to apply!”  HA!

Nair has reportedly been a source of permanent skin damage, 3rd degree for those who discover they have super-sensitive skin.  Creme DO keep it away much longer though!  Seems there is is always and up0 and down side to every beauty product.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?