• This topic has 25 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was looking at some youtube videos and came upon this video on entering and exiting a car. Could be a great tutioral for some of ladies that don’t know the proper ways.

How to Elegantly Enter and Exit a Car – YouTube

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Donna, thanks for sharing.

I have been doing it this way for some time already but it was nice to see the video. I even stay in practice using this method at times even when wearing my femme blue jeans.  It’s nice to be an elegant lady.

thanks again, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Knew the proper ways myself always watched videos when was a CD now that a lady have to do it the right way never shown any extras. What fun is trying to get in a higher vech. or at times little challange if in a low vech seating.

Donna

You welcome Krista

Hugs

Donna,I have been,as Michelle,entering and exiting vehicles for many years now.To enter and exit a vehicle as a lady would is the essance of feminity.Its elegant and classy and to add a bit of history to this discussion,I learned how to do this manouver<shades of the Army>by watching Perry Masons assistant Della enter and exit his cars.Now there was a beautiful and classy lady.

Anonymous

Remember watching those older shows and you right the ladies were so classy. Of all my journey have noticed many ladies don’t follower the proper way just watching or observing.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have watched some on this subject and other proper lady like behaviors. I find them very helpful.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

thank you Liara I agree many great videos on the subject.

Hugs Donna

I seem to have learned by watching Brittney Spears in upskirt YouTube videos… I guess that ain’t the right way… hmmmmmmm. LMAO J/K! Thank you for sharing this!

Anonymous

I done few of those before that was before having surgery. Now since surgery will have to make sure no mess ups. Always have my bf to obstruct view too. lol.

I’m so jealous. Not only of the lady parts, but the BF/partner part too! And joining the lady parts to the boyfriend part. And hell, even the possibility of a “real” woman upskirt… hell, I’m just jealous. 🙂

Anonymous

HI Carman just couple snip snip then some pain for good 2 weeks and can do it first 2 weeks are a pain. Feeling good never know could show some just for giggles.

hahahaha… shoot, I’d be walking around grocery shopping in a totally see-through micro dress and heels if I could! And I WOULD. LMAO.

Anonymous

sounds like a tempting idea of course wouldnt want to be hauled in for to much exposure. Do have  a new bikini bought for next summer. But heck only live once haha wait min suppose to be a proper lady now lol

Thanks for sharing this video Donna. Really appreciated!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie and Polly

Anonymous

Welcome Steph and polly. hugs Donna

Oh can do it with polly on your shoulder giggles.

Anonymous

Also important to smooth your skirt before you sit.

Anonymous

excellent tip Jerri proper elegant is a plus.

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thanks Donna for sharing the video.. a must for our feminine side… however, when I was in inpatient physical therapy and using a walker, I was taught to get into the car the same way… when I had to visit my neurosurgeon after my operation…. When I finally was able to dress getting into the car with my LBD
      was no problem lol
      Merry Christmas, hon
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Anonymous

Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Leonara

Hugs Donna

For my first time out in public I was concentrating so much on being gracious I forgot to take the seatbelt off. This step is very important!

Love Jane X.

Anonymous

LOL Jane rule number one take seatbelt off.

Hugs
        Donna

Donna , Thank you for the video.

I hope your doing well and my best to you in this new Wonderful Chapter of
      your life!

Watching the video sent a fun girlie chill up my spine.
      Ive never driven a vehicle will en femme. but I do underdress almost every day.
      during my long daily commute I often watch how women sit and postion there bodies while driving amd I try to emulate this. it adds a touch of femininity and enjoyment to an otherise dull prt of my day.
      Merry Christmas
      Natalie

Anonymous

thank you Natalie doing good thank you for asking does show how much grace on a woman entering and exiting a car. The beauty of being a woman or dressed enfemme. Notice several videos on the proper way from normal cars to higher or lower vech.  The lower or higher ones could be little challange for some.

Merry Christmas and Happy New years

Donna

Anonymous

HI Grace have you ever observe or notice woman getting in and out of cars or such and not doing it like a woman should.  Notice many in my area that always doing it wrong. Maybe they just like to give a little show to the ones that happen to notice. or just being lazy.  And no never could do the batman and robin thing tried once friend had a convertible and tried that way to enter. didn’t happen. lol.

hugs Donna

Anonymous

Very good steph ever get a chance try climbing in a higher vech maybe like one of those Monster trucks  or getting in and out of a low car where  need to almost fall into  or climb out like most sport cars are made.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

HI Julia you welcome for the link. Seen many of thoes videos or pics of celebrites some being caught showing the areas others not. Maybe they did it for the fans or accidently did it. But are right notice many now wearing longer dresses getting out at the red carpet events.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?