• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angelica
      Lady

Hello ladies,

So does anyone have any tips for how I can handle pain caused by crossing my legs while I’m tucked? I like to tuck because it makes that area look more natural. However, any time I cross my legs while tucked I get some pain. At first it’s manageable but after a while the pain increases to point where the only remedy is to uncross my legs. I don’t like this because I really enjoy crossing my legs, it makes me feel more feminine. Any tips on how I can reduce the pain? I use a gaff to tuck, if that means anything.

-Angelica

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I don’t tuck as such. I wear some ‘stout’ underwear. If I cross my legs the boys naturally move clear to avoid crushing. You would not notice as the ruching of the material on skirts, dresses and trousers hide any bulge. Of course if you wear tight jeans it may be different. It is not healthy if you feel pain so consider if you are tucking correctly or consider wearing a gaffe.

Becka
      Lady

If I feel pain then I “re-tuck”, as something is out of place.

Not sure what to recommend otherwise.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Wish I could help, but I never have an issue with that.

Two ideas: Cross your feet at the ankles only: or sit with legs and knees together with hands and wrist laying delicately across your lap, Forgo crossing your legs other for 5-10 minutes.

I don’t cross my legs at the knees like you’re wanting to do because I find it quite uncomfortable.
      If you take a look at some of the recommendations on etiquette you will often find they say not to cross your legs that way. The more appropriate and modest way for ladies, classy ladies, to sit is to cross their legs at the ankles or just sit with your legs close together with the lower legs at an angle, and as Meghan says “with hands and wrist laying delicately across your lap.”

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Angelica
      I personally don’t have that problem I don’t have anything that compresses down there when I sit, if you wearing a dress or an A line skirt you can relax your legs a little more. Try to cross your legs from the knees sometimes when crossing legs its to easy to start at inner thighs.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t tuck at all because I have a problem with one of my boys making it too painful. If I get nicely dressed up I’ll slip on a 7 panty instead of an 8 panty to tighten things up a bit but I have to avoid many styles of clothes like pencil skirts, bodycon …etc. That’s okay with me because I’ve found a lot of nice clothes in other styles.

Anonymous
      Lady

You said you have a gaff so is it too large to work properly?

I have no problem tucking but if wearing something loose I just wear a spandex womens bikini swim bottom thats probably a size too small for me but it keeps everything smooth enough.

Angelica
        Lady

My gaff is the right size, it’s just that I’m not used to being tucked. The other day I decided to tuck before going to work in guy mode, and I was completely fine the whole day at work, not once did I feel pain. I was tucked for my entire 8 hour shift, only taking breaks whenever I had to use the restroom. But I would always tuck myself again after leaving the restroom. For whatever reason it only bothers me when I cross my legs at the knees, which is kind of a bummer because I love crossing my legs that way. But I think it’s something my body will need to get used to because I remember the first time I ever tucked I couldn’t handle it for more than like 10 minutes, even without crossing my legs! So yeah not sure why it only bothers me when I sit down and cross my legs. If I’m at work on my feet the entire day I feel perfectly fine.

Julie
      Lady

Do not cross your legs or if you do hun then tuck properly sweetie to avoid pain.

I’m not a doctor, so I don’t know whether my having worn tight shape-wear panties most days for so many years (decades) has conditioned me for tucking better than if I had worn “looser” fitting panties, but I find that I have much less to tuck than I did before.  So maybe tighter panties (almost restrictive) on a continuous basis, with no breaks other than for personal grooming and hygiene, would help in preparation for tucking…? Maybe? After a few weeks/months?

Jess
      Lady

Maybe not exactly the best answer, but I’ve had similar issues before crossing dressing with a job once that had extremely strict bathroom rules, which caused a bad kidney infection. The doctor told me that I was pinching something inside by forcing myself not to go and it caused a lot of issues. I know that if done incorrectly, gaffing can cause similar effects of something being pinched. Just my personal thoughts would be to reach out to a doctor about it to see what might be happening if you’re comfortable enough with it. Just be careful with dealing with the pain and pushing through it, since the end results can be overwhelming.

Anonymous

That feeling will go away once you get more comfortable doing it. It use to happen to me as well. Now i dont even notice it.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?