• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I  can hide the suntan lines on my body from work, bearing in mind that hair removal and tanning are not an option. Too many questions will asked if I  go down this road.

Hi Abbergele, makeup would be the best bet.  I don’t know if it is still out there but at one time I found a spray on foundation that might do the job.  You just have to blend it down from the tan line to were it works.  The spray was easier to apply.  You could get liquid foundation and apply in the same manner to a point where it blends in.  Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Hey thanks Jennifer.  That soy ds like a very good idea. I must try it. Would it work on your arms? Thats where i have the most problem. Because most of my work is out doors, i have tanned arms and legs but have a white torso,  feet and upper arms. It looks very out of place with dresses, unless they are elbow length or longer.  Feet are not an issue yet. Thanks Abbergale

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion. This stuff ROCKS!

I use it anytime my arms will be visible, on my legs when not wearing hose and even on my chest occasionally. I tried the spray and thought it was just OK but the lotion is fantastic.

Sandy

Anonymous

Hey Sandy. Thanks for the reply. Is lotion quick to put on and easy to get off? That is my problem, i wouldn’t be able to let the tan on. It would raise a few too many questions.  Thanks Abbergale

I think it’s really easy to use. To make things simple I wear a pair of nitrile gloves and work it where I want the tan or almost more important to blend a tan line. It drys to touch almost instantly but takes about 15 minutes to be officially dry. You should check the instructions to confirm this time but it must be close. It will stay on for several days if you let it but wash off easily with soap and water. I do notice it will rub of onto parts of my clothes sometimes, like around a arm opening but only slightly. A makeup wipe has worked well to remove those spots. The rubbing only seems to be where things are tighter and only been disable on light colored clothes. This product is way better then others I have tried.

Lancome makes a nice product though it has a faint shimmer/glitter. I like this but if the sun hits your arms before washing it rather noticeable. Other brands I have tried had a lot of this shimmer/glitter.

It doesn’t cost much so I would say worth trying.

Sandy

Anonymous

Hey thanks.

So this would be suitable for use all over the body?

Thanks

I think it’s most likely fine for all over body. I use it on my arms, legs and chest so I see no reason why not the entire body.

Sandy

Anonymous

Thats great news. I will try and find myself some of this lotion and give it a try. Many thanks for your help . Abbergale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?