- March 9, 2019 at 12:19 pm #158974
AbbergaleParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can hide the suntan lines on my body from work, bearing in mind that hair removal and tanning are not an option. Too many questions will asked if I go down this road.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 10, 2019 at 4:50 pm #159287Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 97Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion. This stuff ROCKS!
I use it anytime my arms will be visible, on my legs when not wearing hose and even on my chest occasionally. I tried the spray and thought it was just OK but the lotion is fantastic.
- March 10, 2019 at 8:47 pm #159349AbbergaleParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Hey Sandy. Thanks for the reply. Is lotion quick to put on and easy to get off? That is my problem, i wouldn’t be able to let the tan on. It would raise a few too many questions. Thanks Abbergale
- March 13, 2019 at 6:43 am #159948Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 97Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
I think it’s really easy to use. To make things simple I wear a pair of nitrile gloves and work it where I want the tan or almost more important to blend a tan line. It drys to touch almost instantly but takes about 15 minutes to be officially dry. You should check the instructions to confirm this time but it must be close. It will stay on for several days if you let it but wash off easily with soap and water. I do notice it will rub of onto parts of my clothes sometimes, like around a arm opening but only slightly. A makeup wipe has worked well to remove those spots. The rubbing only seems to be where things are tighter and only been disable on light colored clothes. This product is way better then others I have tried.
Lancome makes a nice product though it has a faint shimmer/glitter. I like this but if the sun hits your arms before washing it rather noticeable. Other brands I have tried had a lot of this shimmer/glitter.
It doesn’t cost much so I would say worth trying.
- March 13, 2019 at 9:58 pm #160120AbbergaleParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
So this would be suitable for use all over the body?
- March 14, 2019 at 6:45 am #160201
- March 14, 2019 at 12:44 pm #160279AbbergaleParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Thats great news. I will try and find myself some of this lotion and give it a try. Many thanks for your help . Abbergale
- March 9, 2019 at 12:27 pm #158976Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 177Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
Hi Abbergele, makeup would be the best bet. I don’t know if it is still out there but at one time I found a spray on foundation that might do the job. You just have to blend it down from the tan line to were it works. The spray was easier to apply. You could get liquid foundation and apply in the same manner to a point where it blends in. Hope this helps.
- March 9, 2019 at 8:02 pm #159077ParticipantRegistered On: February 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Hey thanks Jennifer. That soy ds like a very good idea. I must try it. Would it work on your arms? Thats where i have the most problem. Because most of my work is out doors, i have tanned arms and legs but have a white torso, feet and upper arms. It looks very out of place with dresses, unless they are elbow length or longer. Feet are not an issue yet. Thanks Abbergale
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.