Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all I am new to this and I was wondering what I can do to make my face more feminine? Don’t laugh but I want it to look kinda like hers lol https://www.google.com/search?biw=360&bih=270&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=PJSbWdPPIobZmwG1mI-ICw&q=kendra+lust+face&oq=kendra+lust+face&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3…63908.70203.0.71381.20.19.0.0.0.0.676.6192.0j3j5j4j3j3.18.0….0…1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..10.6.2432…35i39k1.x0miJflg57s#imgrc=SkPRasPXpYX8eM:

Anonymous

I’m new too.  I haven’t worked on my face just yet, just got back into crossdressing and I’m starting at my feet and working up, mostly for budgetary reasons. 🙂 But I’ve read that the right wig and feminine glasses can frame your face to look more rounded and less angular, and of course there are a million make up tricks out there to google.

Anonymous

Oh I’m in the same boat. Just started trying to work on my face. Done it twice now & have found it harder than expected. My biggest issue is my yes and eyeliner. I like the 👓 glasses idea. Was actually just thinking of doing that the other day.

I am fortunate in that my facial looks are my mothers. Thus  in makeup and wig and earrings I make a very attractive woman.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?