Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, glad to be here with you .. I am an Egyptian crossdresser and my country here is the biggest problem I am facing as CD/TG are not accepted here and they do not have the option to exist so for more than 10 years I am keeping every single feeling as a secret in my bedroom and always afriad to be noticed. I don’t want to live in this way as I am a proud crossdresser and I need to face the world as nancy not the other person. Please help me with advices noticing that I am not able to travel within this period

Thank you all,
      Nancy

Hi Nancy. How awful for you. Unfortunately for many countries, mine included, acceptance within society is an issue. In modern society, it really should not be an issue anymore but obviously different countries have differing cultures and personal views so its a waiting game and hope some day people will change their attitudes and become more laid back.

The hard truth is a single person cannot change this view, no matter how strongly you feel. Its all to easy for me to say leave your country and reside to a more accepting place but this rarely is an option. Obviously what you want is to live your life freely and be accepted within your terms, its a tough nut to crack Nancy, the only positive I can give you is, you are definately not alone in this matter. In the meantime, I hope that things do improve for you and that you get to live your dreams in reality 🙂

Fiona xxx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?