• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I know you can see how many “likes” a photo has, but is there anyway to see who liked it?

Anonymous

It really depends if it is a public or private photo.  If it is a public photo, it can get a like by someone who isn’t even logged in. Try it next time. Before you log in, go to photos and view. You’ll be surprised.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

When someone “likes” your photo you should see a notification on the notifications tab on your page and the notification should tell you who “liked” it and the photo they “liked”. In that notification you can click on the user to see their profile page or on the photo (link) to see which photo they liked.
      Cyn

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia, Thanks for the reply.  I’m not getting notifications for when people like my photos.  I’m not sure if it’s because of some setting that I’m not aware of or if there’s some other issue.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?