Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,I was wondering of the easiest way to tuck.How do you all do it.Thank you.Alana

I just use a very tight pair of panties, pull it back, pull the panties up tight, and wear one or 2 pairs over that. Not the best way to do it, but it works for me.

Julie
      Lady

A tucking gaff g string thong from the company B Blair. They sell 3 colors in many sizes on Amazon honey.

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

I typically use medium strength, panty-style women’s shapewear.   But several styles have worked for me.  I tried one style of gaff that I was not real impressed with.  I’ve had more fun experimenting with women’s undergarments ;-).   As others have mentioned, once you find garments that work for you and try tucking for a while, it becomes easier and feels much more comfortable over time.  I find the tucking feeling combined with the feeling of breast-forms to really help my inner woman feel grounded while out and about.

Good luck and have fun!

Rochelle

I’ve been wrestling with it….not literally 🤭 but trying to find out the best way. The above suggestions are most common and I do do that but if I really want a good tuck I use Unclockable’s. You need to shave but the tuck is much more comfortable for me using them

For most days just a snug pair of panties work.

But for the days when everything has to be perfect. KT tape.  4 half peices.

One on either side of member to hold gonads up out of the way, then the next two across the member to hold it in place leaving the end exposed tucked way back so that when the need arises, one just sits to pee, wipe and continue on with your day.

The tape comes off durring the shower at the end of the day.  Shaving very well limits the struggle with removing the tape.

A freind used the Gaff Pantie for en Femme. She swears by them. Her every day look is leggings and a top.  I would tape for that look, but she is good with just the Gaff.

Experiment with different methods.  I found videos on line that helped a lot.

Paul

Anonymous
      Lady

I tuck as usual and wear a pair of womens spandex bikini swim suit bottoms which are maybe a size smaller than I would normally wear. Keeps me smooth and comfortable without tape and easy to use the restroom and put back in place.

Hi girls,

I am blessed, as a trans woman on the intersex spectrum, with very small private parts, so tucking has never been much of a problem. I wear a modified uniform at work, the security company shirt with a pair of yoga pants instead of the horrible cargo style pants they supply…lets just say the yoga pants fit very well! 🙂
      I wear panties and tights under the pants and there is no bulge whatsoever, as a matter of fact several ladies I work with assumed I’ve had bottom surgery because of how things look. Girls don’t answer such questions, so I just kept them wondering. 🙂

big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Lauren, I guess I may be a bit like you.I am not blessed with much to hide so I guess I could possibly just get away with panties.

Love Alana

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?