Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So many topics about passing or walking just like a GG. ‘Act natural’ is difficult if you don’t know how to act. One simple trick is to turn your wrists forward to keeps elbows in. Wrists up when carrying a purse on the forearm.

Then this site we found years ago. Adding lines to the figure helps. You can rotate the figure or view from above. Lots of fun!

HTML5 BML Walker – BioMotionLab

Hugs, Eileen

Yes have learned to take smaller steps and walk slower. Keep the shoulders back and chest out. Keep elbows in and wrist forward. Smile and walk with a slight glide with one foot in front of the other. Such a difference it makes in your appearance and attitude

Hi Eileen,

This is fascinating and I can’t stop watching it. I find a feminine walk to feel quite natural to me unlike a female voice:)

Hugs and thanks for sharing,

Michelle

Anonymous
      Lady

When I started going out as Sandy walking was one of the things that I had practiced at home, I watched some Youtube videos and they were helpful. I really watched how I walked and realized walking like a GG was something that wasn’t natural to me. So I really payed attention to my stride, how I moved and with practice it became natural. I did find out that walking like a GG is more enjoyable than the guy walk I was so used to doing. I also found that when walking with my daughters it was more enjoyable walking at their pace than how I used to do by taking long strides and making them keep up.

Anonymous

Some gals practice walking by putting that dusty treadmill to work. I’m not sure how that works wearing heels though. You don’t have to roll your hips like they’re on ball bearings, especially for more mature women, just a relaxed gait.

Eileen

Absolutely wonderful comments. Leave the Neanderthal gait at home,, shorten and narrow your stride- feet are more inline,  stay straight with shoulders back, gentle arm movement.

One thing somewhat removed from this subject. When shopping many women drape clothes over there arm and hold them tight to there chest especially if they don’t have a cart. Men tend to more or less drag them along or hold them in there hands. Luv, TERI

• Try to keep your feet parallel when walking. That is the first step to allow the hips to roll a bit.
      • Steps don’t have to be exactly one foot in front of the other. Adjust more or less to your liking.
      • One way to tell things are working is the sensation of feeling one thigh slightly sweep across the other.
      Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

A few months ago I read somewhere that to help your walk look more feminine you should bring your right arm forward the same time as your left leg strides forward. After practicing it a few times it has now become a natural walk while en femme. And if you look at the BioMotion Lab video, it shows the exact same thing.

I wear a small cross-body bag when out and the bag sits at my left hip. My left hand grasps the strap or holds the bag while my left leg & right arm come forward together. I hold my right arm close to my body with the wrist facing somewhat forward and slightly bent. It’s easy to do.

Thanks Eileen as this helps as a stay at home girl dont get much walking time in but i do have the tread mill and use it a lot for practice and as long as you use your head ..With the speed walking in heels works pretty good as wife says looks cute in a dress or in a nighty he he mighty cute girl ..

Stephanie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?