- October 11, 2018 at 8:28 am #121120
AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Has anyone been on a cruise that is CD friendly? I haven’t been on one myself; however, I want to do it one day. I have only been out for quick trips to get gas or get mail from the mailbox. I think it would be easier if I were with other ladies like me.
- August 6, 2019 at 5:47 am #204678Fiona AdamsParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Be sure you know the person you share with.I went on a five day cruise from Athens we had been staying at a gay camping when a cruse was suggested about 20 of us signed up i found myself with someone i had known on the beach and evenings
We liked each other and in the cabin it was good but he was a bit rough and hurt almost every time he wanted me to use a plug when we were out which i didnt so it hurt i guess i wouldn’t have shared a cabin with him if id known
i have to say i really did enjoy those five days looking back
so better share with some one you know as you cant change once you decide
- June 20, 2019 at 7:01 am #191739Jennifer SometimesParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
I’ve been putting together a cruise group and I have a open spot for a single CD.
It leaves Sept 9th for 5 nights out of Tampa FL. If you are interested, I would post the info here for you.
- June 21, 2019 at 3:24 am #192054Roxanne LanyonParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1343Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
Oh, please, yes! Let me know the details, the prices, the destination, and such! Oh, Thank you!
- June 21, 2019 at 11:38 am #192148Jennifer SometimesParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
We are going out on a 5 day cruise on Carnival from Tampa FL.
Here are the details and booking info.
Sept 9<sup>th</sup>, 2019 Cruise out of Tampa, FL
Basic Information Fact Sheet
Carnival Cruise Lines 800-327-5782 or 800-764-7419 ask for Group Bookings
Departure Date Monday September 9, 2019
Cruise Length 5 Nights
Departure Port: Tampa, FL
Dining: Jennifer has Late
Group Name “Jennifer’s Fun Cruise”
Group ID Number: 8KJF27
Please advise agent of any special needs
Jennifer’s Cabin # M35
Call in Code 6658
- May 29, 2019 at 1:22 am #181373ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1343Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
I too would adore that! If only I had someone to share alodging and such with, I would be ever so interested!
- May 5, 2019 at 6:42 pm #174637ParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 8Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
Yes, I have and I love it. I can’t get enough of it. I have a circle of CD friends that go out regularly. One friend has been on over 40 cruises dressed.
When I go, I only take women’s clothing. I leave my home dressed and take no male clothes. I love the dress-up nights. I also go ashore dressed including on tours.
If you want more info go to my site. I’m still working on it, but it’s mostly done or will be in a week or so.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Gabriela. Reason: Commercial links are not allowed
- June 10, 2019 at 10:54 am #184405ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1343Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
It would be so wonderful to find someone to share a room!
- June 10, 2019 at 12:44 am #184280ParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 1343Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
That will be ever so wonderful! I will certainly look!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.