• This topic has 30 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone . My name is Gina and I’m a 47 year old from San Diego . I’ve been dressing since I was 10 years old when I discovered and fell in love with mom’s panties . Began dressing with lingerie under my clothes during college and grad school . Got married thinking that would “cure me” of my affliction .  I did suppress the lady within for years but eventually 10 years ago I couldn’t resist and began dressing whenever I would travel . Eventually I would dress fully en femme and head out to clubs and nite life and even had a BF for a while . Wife eventually discovered my other life and led to separation and near divorce .We are back together and she tries to be supportive but it’s difficult . Am looking for a nice supportive forum of likeminded gals to talk and share with . Thank you for welcoming me to your group

Hi Gina ! Welcome .. i just joined and looking for freinds and support . I hope we become freinds !! Lauren

Anonymous

Thank you Lauren . Looks like we both joined at same time . I also look forward to developing a friendship

xoxo

Gina

Welcome Gina!

Anonymous

thank you Michelle !

hello Gina,   that’s my daughters name .   glade you came here. us girls are very under standing. sorry about the past and hope your wife comes around to except your x dressing. my wife knows and lets me dress up when our adult child is not home. she has seen me getting dressed up but will not help with make up or let me sit in same room as her.   but i guess she will come around i hope and except my desire to dress up when i can.  read my profile it will tell my side on how i started  i added you to my list of friends

Welcome

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi and welcome to cdh.

Great place to b. Enjoy the support friend ship and support.

Sam x

Anonymous

Hi Gina , lots of support & warmth here, I hope you both can work things out together & enjoy supporting each other , 👗👗 Tiff

Anonymous

Thank you Tiffany . I’m looking forward to
        That

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina,  welcome its so nice that you have taken the time to come here and join us. Sorry hearing about the difficulties in your relationship but happy to hear that you two but especially  your wife is trying to show some acceptance. It’s certainly is very difficult and emotional for her  and keeping a communication line open is so vidal. Make a her feel important in all that is taking place.  I’m happy your here and now you have a whole community here to help in every way. Meet many of our lovely ladies, make conversation with and share many stories and experiences. You my dear have much on your plate so sit back, kick off those heels and enjoy all that this place has to offer. And I know your journey will begin here on calming waters. Looking for friends many here always looking to meet. Very nice getting to know you. And as one of your ambassadors if you need help in any way please be free to PM me. Love to help.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie
        That has to be one of the most sincere and heartfelt welcomes I’ve received . It’s been a long journey with lots of misteps, poor choices and less than helpful coping strategies . I’ve always known that this feminine side of me was there and needed to be expressed . I’ve done the partying scene as Gina and found that to be so depressing with lots of vultures that prey upon your vulnerabilities . I’m looking forward to being part of a forum where I can be myself, where people understand my struggles and where I can foster friendships . Thank you again
        Xoxo Gina

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice ! Appreciate it

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Gina, welcome to CDH! I’ve this to be a completely accepting, and friendly place to spend my time. Read our stories, and get to know us better.

Amy

Anonymous

Thank you Amy
        That’s just what I need

Anonymous

Welcome, Gina.

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie ! 😊

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

Welcome Gina! Glad you and your wife are trying to work things out!
      There’s a private group here for us spouses that maybe she might find helpful? It’s always great to get new spouses in here. This site helped me so much when I found out about my fiance !

Anonymous

Thank you Clo. If there’s one regret I have it’s that I didn’t tell my wife about Gina from the beginning . For her to find out after 20 years of marriage was devastating to her . It’s a process and we are trying . I do hope things work out with you and your fiancée and thank you for the information . I’m not sure my spouse is ready for it but having her talk with other wives /fiancés with similar experiences will undoubtedly help

Clo Reilly
          Baroness

If she’s not ready for something like this but would like someone to talk to let me know, I can pass on my email ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you so much . I will let her know . Just out of curiosity , how have you coped with your husband /fiancé alter ego

Clo Reilly
            Baroness

I struggled more with trusting him. He was in dating sites for crossdressers, that was his fix while not dressing. Chatting and requesting pictures. Even though I know now he wasn’t actually looking for dating it’s still hard on me that he spoke to strangers about something so intimate to him and made me feel like crap.
            The dressing doesn’t bother me, he’s much happier in every day life now. There’s far worse things he could be out doing than dressing pretty. I do her makeup when we’re together and actually love it.

Robin
      Lady

Welcome  I’m glad you’re here

welcome Gina

Anonymous

Thank you Paula !

Anonymous

Hi Gina

Some lovely pictures you are very pretty.

Welcome. I newby myself but everyone very friendly.

It must be very difficult for wives and girlfriends when they find out their partner is a crossdresser. We can’t imagine what they go through. As others have said communication is so important. That’s probably the stumbling block between me and my wife. She not really that open to my Crossdressing or even discussing it so you moving in right direction with her trying to be supportive.

hope to speak soon

Nichola👄💋

Anonymous

Thank you Nichola
        You’re right it isn’t easy . When my wife found out a few years ago she immediately felt betrayed and then that turned into panic that I was gay or a deviant . She forced me into seeing a therapist with her who was a very religious and rigid therapist who basically told me I was going to hell if I didn’t cure myself of these afflictions . She had a poor understanding of CD and that wasn’t helpful . Now we are seeing a more progressive and understanding therapist who helps. Communication is key . I haven’t dressed all out in about a year but the other day my wife asked me about a purchase from Victoria’s Secret . I immediately told her it was mine and that I wear them under my professional clothes from time to time . It helps me on tough days and it ain’t hurting anybody. She understood and we moved on . So it’s a process but the path and it’s trajectory are in the right direction

Nichola I agree. Gina’s pictures are pretty.

Hi Gina !

Welcome to CDH !
      I agree with Nichola, all three of your pictures are pretty. Is the third one a red tinted wig or is it the photo that’s tinted ? That one is my favorite of yours but the style is so similar to the blonde one.
      From the responses you have gotten, I suppose you already can tell this a friendly place. Have fun participating.

Hugs
      Autumn

Anonymous

Hi Autumn
        Thank you . Everybody has been so welcoming S the wig you’re referring to is a brown with red tinge /highlights to it . As you can tell it’s similar in style to the blonde but it naturally has a red hue to it . Thanks again for the warm welcome

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?