Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Howdy, I’m a 31 year old gender-questioning gal living in southern Louisiana. I’m a pretty big geek and love to game, watch films, listen to music, read (books, comics, graphic novels), am way into steampunk and dieselpunk. I’m a huge dog person but there have been cats in this world that have swayed my canid heart.

I’ve been questioning my gender since my teens, one point in my life I actually lived as a woman, but that was put on hold as I met my now wife (how things change when you marry). I’ve been with her for 8 years and I love her to pieces she supports me in everything I do, she even knows this side of me. I live a female life online and it soothes the pain of living male a little but not completely. I don’t think I’ll ever be comfortable enough to go back to living as a woman so that’s why I joined this place, learn about myself and where I want to go in life

Anonymous

Hi Sammy,

Warm welcome! I think we are all here to learn about our true selves and this is a wonderful place to learn.

Kay

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Howdy Sammy and welcome to our happy family.  Thank you for sharing your story; and I think it’s great that you have such a supportive wife.  I hope that while you find yourself here you will also find many friends to share with too.

Congratulations on finding us ‘ southern belle ‘.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sammy

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. We’re all discovering where our paths are headed so enjoy the company of many. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Welcome to the site.  Like you I can only be my feminine self online at the moment.  I only discovered this side of myself a few days ago and I came out to my wife.  She’s shellshocked and struggling to adjust.  I have no idea if she can accept this side of me.  I haven’t even been able to dress up at all except for wearing a pair of panties.  I long to put on a dress.  So I can only be Diana here for now.  You’re in good company.  The people here are so warm and welcoming.

Anonymous

Welcome Sammy.Sorry you cannot be a woman outside of this community but you will always be a woman on here.Nice to see yet another member with an accepting s.o.Mine supports me all the way.

Hi Sammy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sammy nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. You have come to the right place to explore your fem side. And congrats to you and your accepting wife that’s allways a big plus to have acceptance from wifes and SOs .We all here love to read stories and give advice to any questions you might have concerning issues and such .Please explore this place as it has lots of forums and posts to read and many girls from all over the world to become friends with. You can relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself as many girls here do. so again nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Sammy,

Love you know southern belle, I once had the pleasure of wearing a civil gown to work for Halloween.  I loved every minute of it.  It was a small office and I didn’t know anyone there outside of work.

As we have already said, be true to who you are.  We are here to support you in any way we can.

Gloria

Hi Sammy and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I identify as an androgyne but I see that as solidly in the genderqueer identity. There is also genderfluid, non-binary gender, and a few others in addition to transgendered and transexual. Of course you could also truly be a cis-gendered male. It sounds like you’re ready and able to figure out “exactly” who and what you are. It’s a heck of a journey so be prepared for anything, including confusion. If there’s anything I can do to help you, or if you just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM.

I sent you a quick PM. You might have read it by the time you read this.

So until Captain America buys his panties at Goodwill, make mine Marvel.

Hi Sammy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! I am a Florida girl now, but I grew up and spent all my school years in New Orleans. I am glad you have a supportive wife and I assume that she knows all about your crossdressing journey. You may think now that you will never again be comfortable living as a woman, but here is the great thing about crossdressing, you don’t have to live totally as a woman to get benefits from dressing as one occasionally.  You can walk down the street completely dressed in male clothing and in your mind and know that you have a feminine persona that is part of you and is just waiting to come out! Also when you spend some time here at CDH your feminine persona can have some girl time with your CDH sisters. So I am real glad that you found us and decided to become a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Sammy!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?