Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all! I’m CD from Texas… been dressing on and off for about 15 years. Looking for friends to share experiences and support each other!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Lisa!

Hi and welcome Lisa!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for your intro, and enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi, hello Lisa, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Lisa,

And welcome to CDH.  It’s always nice to see another Texas girl here.  I’m in Houston; hope we get a chance to chat sometime soon.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Welcome Lisa.  As a newbie myself here, you will most certainly find friends for sharing and support.

Robyn

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hey there Lisa, you’ll find lots of friends here to share in your experiences and offer plenty of love and support. Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Hello and welcome Lisa, from another Texas girl.  Enjoy your stay, and make that stay a while, participate in the threads and meet the other girls.

PaulaF

Your Welcome.  What part of Texas?  Lived in Austin area and Houston for a few years.

Robyn

Welcome Lisa!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Welcome Lisa,

im pretty new here as well but I can tell you the girls here have been a godsend in such a short period of time. If there’s anything I can help with let me… This girl here is a fan of the Cowboys…ugh

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?