• This topic has 17 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Emily.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, my name is Alexis, I just came out to myself the other day as a trans woman. I’m working on figuring out the next steps of the journey and started dressing a very little bit in the closet, but I still present as male to the outside world because… well, the whole thing is still completely new to me, and the anxiety is very real (it’s still Texas, after all). I’m in the Denton area and I’m glad to finally find a community where I can be myself without fear of judgement.

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome the best little CD site in cyberspace, Alexis!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Alexis, Welcome to CDH from another Texas girl!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

You got that right Cowgirl, there’s no judgement here. Welcome to CDH Alexis, make yourself right at home.

Sherri

Syndee
      Lady

Howdy Alexis,

As I am also in Texas, I feel you on the coming out part. I started dressing fully in December of 2022. I have been an underdresser for many years (I wear panties daily) but only recently started wearing dresses, tops, bras, forms, wigs and doing my makeup. My best advice to you is to make sure you are comfortable with you and your situation. You will get the chance to either be full open about yourself or you will enjoy yourself as home as many on the site due. We are not all in areas that may fully support who we are and we have to think about our well being as safety. Welcome to the site, you fill find very supportive ladies here as well as tons of great information.

Syndee

[postquote quote=722684]
        I actually started with underdressing. A friend of mine who’s also trans suggested it, and it was so much more of a positive experience than I imagined it would be. I ended up with a skirt that I wear when I’m alone at night, and honestly… it hurts to put guys clothes back on during the day. I’m starting the process of finding trans friendly businesses in the area (I’m an AR-15 armorer as a side business, so THAT’s gonna be fun to work around), because I plan to start living full time as a female within the next year or so. Despite being like, a week in, this whole journey has made me so happy so far.

Hi Alexis.  Fellow TX gal here, we are in the same county.  There are several local N TX gals on here.  I joined last year and it was the best thing for me to learn who I am and for advice. This is a great site with wonderful woman and great advice.

Susan

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hello Alexis Much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. What our appearances may show in our mirrors shouldn’t reflect what’s found deep into our hearts. We only live once so grasp what’s important to one’s self. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you. Welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Howdy Alexis. Welcome to CDH from another N. Texas resident. I’m on the east side of DFW. This is a great place to be!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I have been to Texas I used to get out and around in Texas as one of the girls 👧. It is fun in Texas as a girl 👧 I grew up in New York as a girl 👧 now in Tennessee as one of the girls 👧. I am full time girl 👧 and love it. Welcome to the site make yourself comfortable

Out your back window near Argyle.  Currently out of town but back in April.  If don’t mind have a senior sister to chat with let me know.

Anonymous
      Lady

Howdy, Alexis, and welcome to CDH. I’m just down the road from you in Carrollton and I completely understand your concerns. I’ve been a closeted dresser for a few months now although I’ve been out en femme a couple of times.

Please do reach out if you have any questions or would just like to chat.

Best,
      Jen

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alexis,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Alexis welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, the good thing about this site is that I’ve found that there are lots of us girls all around the world I’ve even found some just down the road from where i live I’m sure there are some who live just down the road from you and they will be happy to meet up with you, X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to CDH.  The lone star state just got another pretty girl to be proud of.  Please feel free to chat with us about any topics.

Kerri

Emily
      Lady

Hi and Welcome Alexis, Denton is a very friendly city, I’m just down the road to the west and enjoy getting out in Denton.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?