• This topic has 23 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls.. 🌸 I havnt been on here much lately.. mostly been on Facebook… I ran a support page for Transgirls.. and that kept me as busy as a 1 armed wallpaper hanger 😆.
      I’ve handed that support group over to a new leader… i needed a break but I still participate in the group there on Facebook.
      I’m continuing my transition.. and things are going well.. I’m happier than ever…🏳️‍⚧️

but most importantly… I hope each of you are doing well and are happy!! 🧡🌸❤️💕

Anonymous

HiΒ  💓 Effie 💓….

We have missed you …but it sounds like you have been doing a wonderful job. Our loss was someone else’s gain…..well done!!!!

….now, about that wallpaper!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

🤣 I’m so bad at doing wallpaper 😆🌸

Anonymous

Effie….you think???…grace wallpapering is ….not for the squeamish!!!….I guess it must be a man’s job!!!…😂😂

Anonymous

Lol..let’s keep to decorating and accessorizing the house 😆

Growing up we moved a lot and mother was never happy with the walls every time we moved. However after his first attempt dad was never allowed to do wallpaper again and mom did it all. I was young but I remember his work. Crooked, bubbles and unmatched seams. After that he could help paste but not hang paper.

Maybe men aren’t supposed to do wallpaper. But remember, Hitler was a wallpaper hanger before he became a dictator. Maybe frustration over his work led him to try to conquer Europe.

I will stick with painted walls. 😉

Beth

Anonymous

😆 I agree.. and paint is much more efficient lol

Anonymous

HI Hun hope everything going ok with you know missed you among other girls here missing you. Take care of your self and safe journey through your transition.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Donna I miss you and all the girls..💝 Β it’s my fault for not checking in.. I hope to be here a bit more often now.. have you had your surgery? 🏳️‍⚧️🌸

Anonymous

Hi Effie yes had my facial and vocal surgery now just letting somc of scar tissue heal up. Back to work on light duty for now. First week filled in for a girl in the office and that was pure heaven was able to go in fully femme dresses heels and all. This week have me working some in the Lab and doing some running as they call it to gather samples. Next month is my major change where have the bottom done. Glad to hear you been doing good.Β  Hope the group over there on FBΒ  is booming.

Hugs
          Donna

Anonymous

Wow Donna that’s awesome!! 🌼 Im glad it all went well and I’m sure the bottom surgery will go well also!!

I hope to be following in your footsteps ! 🏳️‍⚧️💕

Anonymous

Thanks Effie. Wishing you the best when decide to go further along sooner or later.

Hugs
            Donna

Anonymous

Hi Effie,

I feel like I am surrounded by stressed out people at work and my significant other at home. I am doing well myself and happy πŸ™‚ Taking walks and journaling to ease any stress. I am looking at some earrings on Amazon when I get paid this week!

Rasa

Anonymous

Hi Rasa 🌼 I love shopping and taking walks / jogging

it is a great stress reliever! To just get by yourself, and think about things! 🏳️‍⚧️🌸

Anonymous

Hi Effie,

Glad to know your OK, really nice to have you back in the forum. Everything with me fine thankyou, living the dream to pay the tax man.

Wallpapering absolutely got that down to a fine art, and it looks fantastic, all I have to do is pay the bill at the end, and supply tea and biscuits to the trades men. Job done.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Lol, that’s awesome girl! 😆🌸 Glad all is well with you! 🌼

Trisha
      Duchess

We have missed you tons Effie.Β  Glad you popped back.

Trisha

Anonymous

Thank you Trisha! I hope you are well! 🌸🏳️‍⚧️

Hi Effie nice to see you back hugs girlfriend congrats on helping others and your transition hope it all goes well keep it touch ..

Stephanie bass

Anonymous

Thank you so much Stephanie! Hope all is well with you! 💕

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Effie ,

Glad you are back here with us !

I have been here on CDH just over a month now , and it has changed me more than i could have imagined.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hi Sylvia, keep moving forward girl! 🧡🌸

Nice to meet you effie Dee x

Anonymous

Hi Dee, nice to meet you also! All the best to you! 💜🌸

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?