Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vaela Kay
      Lady

For any who have followed some of my posts, you know I’ve been trying to find the balance between the man and woman.

Well… that balance has been found. I have decided, with the help of my therapist, that I am going to start transitioning early in the new year!! She’s gonna help me bring elements of the man into the woman. Balance, but in a way that I think will actually make me a better, happier person.

The future’s looking bright, Ladies!

V

Leonara
      Ambassador

Valarie,
      I am so happy for you glad you had counseling.. I know it helped me find my true self.. I am just IM message away
      I wish you all the best Leonara

Leonara
      Ambassador

Valarie,
      I am so happy for you glad you had counseling.. I know it helped me find my true self.. I am just IM message away

Leonara
      Ambassador

Valarie,

Vaela Kay
      Lady

Thank you, Leonara!

As the reality of it sinks in more, my excitement grows haha

Fantastic news Valarie!!! I wish success as your journey develops.

Love, Stephanie ❤️💋

Very huge news indeed Valorie.  I wish you luck in the rest of your journey and I will be joining you soon once I hit that 5 years mark of cancer free.  Listen to all that your doc(s) tell you.

PaulaF

Robin
      Lady

Awesome im so happy for you  and insanely jealous

Anonymous

That’s great news, Valorie!! I’m so excited for you to be moving ahead with your journey. Know that we all have your back as you go through this.

Ashley
      Lady

That’s great news Valorie! So happy to hear counseling led you to what you were looking for.

Anonymous

Huggs Valorie

I’m very pleased the future is looking so bright for you ….it’s a big world out there….and now you can get out and grab some!!!

best wishes, grace xx

Thats wonderful Valerie, so happy for you,
      Regine xx

That’s wonderful to hear! I am so happy for you! Good on you for talking to a therapist and working it out! That is honestly a major step in and of itself!

Becka
      Lady

That’s wonderful, Valorie!

I can hear and see the happiness in your post!  I wish you all the best on this journey, and please let us know how you are doing!

Love and Hugs!

Rebecka

Anonymous

Valorie,

I am very happy for you!

Kay

Vaela Kay
      Lady

Ladies!

I just want to thank everyone for your words of love and support. I’m currently experiencing the severing phase, where people leave your life because of the decision, and your words truly help. They make this girl smile even during a tough time.

XOXO

V

Anonymous

Congrats Valarie,

This is huge news indeed. Hope you keep us all posted.

Vaela Kay
      Lady

For those interested in following my journey, I’ve started a blog about the process, the emotions, and reconciling my faith in it all. Feel free to follow if you want an in depth look at what this decision really entails.

Much love to you all!

V

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?