Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to the site.

I’m just starting out on my journey to explore and grow as an older crossdresser. It has taken me a long time to embrace this side of me but now that I have, I plan on fully nurturing my feminine side.

I can’t wait to find my way around and become an active participant here.

xoxo

Kristin

Kristin,

Welcome to CDH! i think you will find that this place is very supportive group full of wonderful people.

Enjoy and explore!

hugs,

suzette

Welcome to CDH! Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Hi, and welcome Kristin.
      I too am a very new addition, and am so glad to have found a home, here. You will find an amazing bunch of girls, in our sisterhood:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kristin, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here. Explore and enjoy this wonderful community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Kristin

Welcome to CDH!  Im new here myself.

I think you’ll find this is a very supportive and friendly place.  Enjoy!

xo – Robyn

Welcome Kristen,

im new here but I can tell you all the girls have been nothing less than wonderful , best of luck on your journey and if I can help just let me know.

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Kristin and welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and kind words.
      I can’t wait to get started and makes friends with every member 💗

Much Love

Kristin

Hi Kristin and welcome. You will find a lot of friends here.

Hi Kristin, I’m looking forward to seeing you around and hearing all about your new journey and experiences. If you need any help, don’t be shy and speak up, we’re all friends here!

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Kristin!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?