Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hy I’m Robyn 25 years old i’m bigender and want to ask and read something.

Hi Robtn!!!

Welcome to CDH and ask away!!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

you can ask me any thing!!

Hello Andrea and welcome to CDH! Sweetie….we are here for you. Browse our site, chat with our girls my new sister. Feel free to ask us anything…..if we can help….ask away. If you feel embarassed or it is of a really personal nature…..use the “private” section of your Profile to talk to me….I will help as best I can. I look forward to learning more about you, sweetie.

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robyn , as you see from others be free to ask those questions . The ladies here love to help anytime. post whatever is on your mined in one of our forums and see  the responses sent . We care about  one another and always around to help. Welcome and don’t be shy asking.

Hi Robyn, welcome.

Hi Robyn.Welcome to the site.If you need any help in anyway,you can add me on ss a friend. I am always available to chat.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Robyn, welcome to CDH, there are amazing articles to read and even more amazing ladies who are willing to answer questions!  – hugs, Michelle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?