Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Can listening to Feminization,  crossdressing, breast growth subliminal, isochronic tones, binaural beats lead to confusion in someone with underdressing cd tendencies but otherwise no female persona? If so can it lead to accelerated experimentation otherwise not previously considered?  Like listening to the breast growth mp3s or lead to an increased comfort and desire to always wear a bra and feel weirs without one but also sometimes weird wearing one. …

Anonymous

Yes it helps a bit, but you won’t find any physical changes. It mostly changes your thinking pattern, the way you talk and act in general. And you need to listen to the tracks a lot for at least a month or two to notice any difference… 🙂

A agree with Adrianna. Hypnosis tapes and similar things can help you change your thinking patterns, but probably won’t create a physical change in your body. Physical changes would occur from some physical activity you perform as a result of your changes in thinking.

And, of course, you have to be open to the suggestions. Hypnosis works, but it won’t if you are resistant to it and to relaxing your defenses so you can get to a point where you are accepting of the suggestions presented.

I look at it as another tool in the arsenal – but like all tools, you have to understand how they work and how best to use them to get the results you desire.

Millie

Anonymous

” isochronic tones, binaural beats ” sorry what are these?

Maxine Doos
        Baroness

They are repetitive “noises” at particular frequencies supposedly designed to stimulate different parts of the brain.
        If you search it on Youtube you’ll find plenty that claim to do everything from breast enhancement to curing disease. Whether they actually produce the desired effect, is debatable, but they seem to have a hardcore bunch of devotees.
        As Millie said, they could be used as one weapon in the arsenal.
        There’s also a group that claim to boost hormone levels, naturally. I don’t know but I think that if they were really effective, no one would need HRT, which of course is not the case.
        Just my 2cents worth.
        Maxine.

Anonymous

I watch them to feel more girly and it’s very effective at making me feel sexy. I usually shop like crazy for a cpl days after watching them, lol.

Lynne
      Lady

I have been listening to ” Unwanted hair removal ” and “develop a feminine voice ” subliminal for about a week now and so far I have seen no changes but they say that it may take at least 2 weeks to see changes .Will keep you all updated .

Julie
      Lady

I have an hour commute so thinking of listening to some breast augmentation MP3’s instead of talk radio.  Probably a better use of 2 hrs a day. Any ideas what o use.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hypnosis, subliminal white noise mp3s and youtube clips’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?