• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello every one. love dressing up all pretty and letting my fem side out for as long as i can. i dress up all the way when i dress up. just love being female is all i want to be. wishing i could be open about it and then i would not be afraid of being caught by others. could go out shopping, go to buy dresses and perfume in fem. but i am stuck in the closet like most of us.

dw6235
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi ! My name is Debra  long time follower of crossdress heaven  I dress up as much as I can always underdressed but afraid to go public with the rest</p>

have been a new member for a while now and love this site. i love dressing up but also afraid to go out side to the public, i did 1 time to a cross dressing meeting. had my male cloths over my female cloths, had wig and eye shadow on, all i had to do is sneak out and go to meeting and put on perfume and lip stick and ear rings in car as i was headed to meeting. that was my  1st time. its hard to go to a meeting at night when wife is home and what do you tell her ? going out for awhile to see friends, then you come home smelling like perfume. the meeting was great but hard to go out and be feminine and depressed free and showing your true self to the other girls that are at the meeting. so i am here dressing up at home when i can when 2 adult kids are not home and enjoy my female side. wife knows of my desire but will not see or help me with make up. but lets me dress up when kids are gone for she tells me i can do what i want to do. guess in time she will understand.

yes it is hard to come out of the closet, i have been dressing up since i was about 13. on and off. since i got married its been allot more, wife knows of my fem side but will not see or help me with make up. i would love to go out in public and just be me and free of hiding my fem side

Anonymous

Lucinda, if your wife knows and allows you to on your own then a cd group seems to be ok with her. I remember asking my wife once long ago, why is it you can sit there in front of yoru makeup mirror and put on your makeup a pretty dress and high heels and go oout with your friends, enjoying your femininity but i can not. It does seem fair. She told she that she does love her femininty and that she can see now how i love mine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?