Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Me Cindy Cross crossdressingPlease let me know what you think of my outfit

Anonymous

Lovely

love the out fit, nice nylons, wig is perfect color, nice heels

Cindy Cross…..hello sweetie and welcome to CDH!  You outfit looks great….but where is that pretty face with rosy cheeks???  May Dad was at the Head of the Canadian Army when it went Holland and liberated Holland of the Germans…….he left them in Njymeegen to head a detachment further to the east.  Don’y be shy….all the girls here want to chat and exchange ideas and daily stories.  My door is always open…..come on in and set awhile. Looking forward to pictures and news about what is shakin in Holland.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy  very elegant love the pink skirt, shoes just look good. Hope to see more of you. Love having you here and please enjoy your stay. It’s a beautiful place to explore. Welcome and love to hear from you on our journeys together  🌹

Anonymous

Nice outfit Cindy Cross, Well done. Welcome to the group. I know you will enjoy CDH.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think your outfit is great. You look very pretty in it.

I like the ensemble Cindy. The shoes go well and actually look comfy.

You look marvelous darling x

Hi,

I love that outfit, gorgeous!!!

Anonymous

It’s a classy outfit! I particularly like your hair and shoes!

Hello Cindy; I love the color of your skirt. Your hair is short and chic. Well done matching your jacket and shoes the same color. The shoes are another excellent choice. I just have two suggestions. Your hose would have been better in a lighter tone(unless they appear darker from being indoors). Also would’ve liked to see what blouse or camisole you paired with your outfit(but I understand if you’re not ready to reveal your face). In all you certainly know how dress.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?