Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

While I have fantasized about crossdressing for many years things always got in the way.  When I was with a woman sexually and within relationships I was comfortable to a point.  But I would fantasize about being with a man often and was many times in between relationships with woman.  I found being with a man was natural as long as I was able to be the feminine partner to his masculine ways.  I did not dress up though but wanted to.  The natural conclusion was that I felt as the feminine partner so I might as well truly live that feeling and make myself up as a woman.  I am now no longer wanting woman but seek men, although its been awhile.  I did finally dress up today, wig, makeup, heels,  shirt etc and when I saw the finished product in the mirror it was like I was overcome with happiness and was who I really am inside.  Feminine, sexy and most of all being that person that was caged up.  Now the next step is to meet a man dressed. I imagine that being with a man as a man and treated as a man is nothing close to what I wud experience when treated as a woman by a man.   I believe that will be liberating and will be the ultimate, to have a man react to me and treat me as the woman , or the feminine sexy person, that has been caged up do long.

Hi Susie welcome to CDH.My story is very similar to yours.I love being with men all dressed up.It makes me feel real feminine.That’s only part of it.Enjoy the site there are many lovely girls here.Lots of information and support.Sincerely Robin

Hi Susie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Susie and welcome to CDH!  what a great intro, sounds like you have really accepted and acknowledged the beautiful feminine side of yourself.  You are certainly not alone in your feelings as many ladies here would attest to.  That’s what makes this place so great, a lot of experience, knowledge, and support from some great girls.  I hope you can settle in with us here and enjoy all there is as you journey down a road we all travel in one way or another hon.  And that road is so much more enjoyable when shared with friends!  Happy to meet you Susie!!

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Susie!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?