Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I am Emily, 45y/o and new to this community. Just started to find myself at home here and wanted to say hello to all of you.

kisses.
      E

Hi Emily and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see you’re from Tuvalu. The only thing I know about your country is that the .tv TLD (.com is a TLD) belongs to Tuvalu and that leasing it provides at least part of its income. I’ll have to read up a little about Tuvalu when I get a chance.

Hi Emily, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for your intro. It was really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello  and kisses to you Emily.  Welcome to CDH and hope to chat soon.  I think you will find lots if happiness here!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily

And a big hello to you sweetie…  welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi! Yeah I just recently joined too and I’m already getting tons of support from these great people. Hope you have fun here too xo

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Emily dearxx

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

You’re going to love it here. There are a lot of friendly people, great help in the forums, and loads of people to talk to. Im still finding new people everyday and best of all I consider them like sisters to me.

Even if you’re just starting out, you’ve picked a great place to come. Hope to hear more from ya.

Jessica.

Hi Emily nice to meet you. You’ll find this place is very supportive and us girls love to talk.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi I’m new to this site  but  I’ve  been  a girl  in heart  from the age of 7 an went through  life  unhappy  now I’m sexy  as a girl  but  can’t  find  anyone to be with

Anonymous

Thank you so much to all of you 🙂

Hi Emily, I’m new here too

Hello Emily and welcome to the group! I’m new as well and have found everyone to be very nice and welcoming! Enjoy your new family!!

Hi Emily, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I don’t know where your country is but now you are a citizen of CDH and entitled to all support and acceptance that such citizens have a right to! In other words, you are one of us and you will find us friendly and welcoming. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Emily!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?