Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To the Heaven Community,

I am here to make new friends who enjoy the same “Hobby” as I do. Also I would like to have a better understanding of what dries my cross dressing and especially my Feminine Persona, Samantha, within me.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon,

Hugs and Kisses,

Samantha

hello Samantha and welcome to C.D.H where we all have the same story or close to it. here you will find lots of friends to help you deal with your desire to cross dress.      y do we cross dress? well i guess its in our jeans we have a feminine side of us that wants to come out and show her femininity  side.   could be the feel of nylons, or a dress, putting it on for the first time for some reason or anther and we get hooked.  for me its all about the fem side of me. i feel i was born with a mans body and female inside. i am a thin person and would pass as a female any day just as long as i dress up pretty and have make up on. my voice well that’s hard to talk like a female.                     i never thought it as a hobby.     its all about looking pretty as we should be as a female.             when i have the urge to dress up, my fem side takes over my male side and strips the male cloths off and on with the female cloths and there is no stopping the female side from stop dressing me up as a female.  i am all female mode and on with the panties, pad, nylons, lacy bra, sexy dress, make up, perfume, ear rings, heels and necklace, then i am all pretty and loving it,    my wife knows of my c.ding will not see me or help me, but lets me dress up when no kids are around. there are times i under dress and feel good but not like showing off my new dress to her and have a 2 woman talking cessation. well welcome again and hope you find out about more on cross dressing and why we do it. feel free to read post and blogs. i added you to my friends list

Lucinda,

Thank you for welcoming me into Heaven and sharing some of your story with me. You are the first to respond to my introduction announcement. I have been here for only two days yet I have experienced so many feelings and have had many observations. By answering the questions on the set up forms, I found myself evaluating my self and how I have arrived here.

The recent journey has been through CD Dating sites where I was looking for companionship and information. Like most of us, I was alone. Having said that YouTube has been my friend with loads of information. However, if you don’t ask the right question, you don’t get the right answer.  So three days ago Samantha asked the right question which was directed at support for Cross Dressers. The response was for local support groups based at a few of the churches which I want to check out and a highly rated website. Yes it was our beloved Heaven. I didn’t think about it, I enrolled. What a great decision. I have found my information sharing place with lots of wonderful people. Bye Bye to the meat market of dating sites and Hello to the Meeting Market here at Heaven! I am excited to be here. This site really delivers on a safe place to explore Cross Dressing which includes our Transgender friends.

As I now am thinking about the need for transgender women to dress, they are not logically cross dressers, rather they are dressers. As I understand it most did not get Mom’s tutelage on dressing as a young girl. So we both have the need to dress and get instructions. The difference is that the Transgender need is for the profound challenge of changing gender.  I point this out as I have to apologize to the Community. The apology is for referring to Cross Dressing as my hobby and inferred that most feel the same way. I like to be humorous and hobby came from that point of view. Regardless, I will no longer refer Cross Dressing as my hobby. Finally, I want to thank my friend Lucinda for a comment that led me to this awareness. I think this is what Heaven is all about, Supporting our Community as we continue to grow while on our journey and I am delighted to be part of it.

Sincerely,

Samantha

Hi and welcome Samantha!! So nice to meet you!! Lucinda said it best!! For the majority of us this is a life style. We live each day expressing our female personas. Will definitely add you to my friends list. And feel free to message me anytime to chat!!!
      Love and hugs,
      Lanna💋

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH … I just know you’re going to love it here. Say goodbye to your days of isolation.

No need to apologize for the term hobby. We are all on our own journey and you are free to use any terminology that you feel suits you best.

Personally, I think hobby describes it best for me. I spend a lot of time researching and getting prepared for the main activity, and then thoroughly enjoy the final execution of those plans. How is that different than other more socially acceptable hobbies, say for example extreme hiking. Of course, this is not the experience of everyone, and that’s fine. The point is that we now have a place where we can share these experiences (whatever we call them), make friends and most importantly discover who we are.

Look forward to meeting you in the halls of Heaven ….

💋💋💋 Julie

No biggie on the hobby thing I echo what Julie said. I hope you didn’t take my comment the wrong way. Meant no disrespect.
      Lanna

Hi Samantha, welcome to CDH.  Nice to see another Hoosier girl here.  As the others have already said this is a great place to be yourself, explore this part of you and find support and friendship.

wow i read your post,   i feel honored, that makes me feel great that i have said something , it made a point and was taking nicely.   i just try to help others that are in the same boat as me and go from there.   i was searching web site after web site to find the answer but had no luck. i came to CDH and i found my answer here and joined it and found friends that are great and knowing i am not alone in this world of C Ding. Hobby so to say.   that is a cool name to call it. HOBBY. i love the name. any ways i found answers that i could not find any where else.   i read forums, news feeds, articles. i have found it all here.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?