Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

All started when I was 12. Back then i was in to my mom pantyhose selection every time I’ve got the oportunity. Yes, the inevitable happend, i had a nice smooth pantyhose on me and I liked that so much that i did it again, and again, and again.  At 14 I stole mai aunt black pantyhouse and whore every day under my pants till i have destroied them. When i was 15 I bought all ready my first pantyhose, i remeber it was a nice pair of bright red pantyhose. Up to 21 I owned several pairs of pantyhose, mostly for in house wearing. At 24 i whore for first time in my life pantyhose, high heels and a stretched sexy dress. That happened in front of my girl friend. She encourage me to play this sensual character half woman (bottom), half man ( top). She was spechless beacause my beautifull legs. Yes, I have 100% femme legs. But it is not as you think, events like that one did not happened soon again. At 40, my wife left the cyty with her job for several weeks so i had the oportunity to borow nice shoes, pantyhose and a sexy short dress from her closet and in top of this my unisex rain jacket. It was a rainy evening back then, kind of cold autumn. So, i went out dressed like that, no wig, no make up, just the hood over my head. It was a half hour walking on almost empty streets, just few people. That was my first time dressed like that out. A man wich was stearing at my legs passing by gave me the strenght to do it again, next evening.  One year later i had may own set of make up, wig, sandals, shoes, dresses, boots, bra, panties, wide selection of pantyhose. I was out at least to evenings a week, and i have found two ladies that enjoyed to walk with me several times in parcs, on the streets, to clubs.

I like to pay attention to young ladies to understand new tendencies in everyday fashion. The way they dress up, make up and so on. I like to look natural as femme as i can. Nothing over the red line, only casual, not to sexy, not to glamour. Here i am, full dressed as a woman in smallest details. I understand that if under my lady clothes i am a man, no matter what under my skin I am a woman.

Hi Madalina. That’s quite a story. Welcome! I hope you find much happiness and support here.

I am wearing my first pair of pantyhose over my panties. It feels right, legs are warmer then this am

Hi Madalina

Welcome, and what a nice introduction.

Jessica x

Hi Madalina,

Welcome to CDH!!! I’m so happy that you’ve decided to join this most wonderful community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Madalina   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Madalina, and welcome! You’ll find this is a very warm and supportive place. You’ll make many friends here!

Anonymous

Hello Madalina

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs,

Natasha 💋

Welcome Madalina!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Madalina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?