Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Afternoon everyone. My name is Maive and I am excited to be here with all of you. I have been a closet crossdresser for many years, an outside admirer for a few years and through all of your encouragement I joined to be part of such an amazing group of women!!!!! I look forward to our journey together!!!!

Mai

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Maive,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Maive

Anonymous

Hi Maive,

Welcome to CDH.  There are many ladies on this site who would love to chat with you.  Please post a photo as we would all love to see the real you.
      Kerri

Hi Kerri. I am somewhat photo shy at this point. I will work on the courage!!!!!! Thank you

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Maive,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are amazing and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to keep in touch, if you fancy a chat anytime please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Thank you Tara. I am happy to be here. I would love to chat one day. Mai

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Maive,

Welcome from another closet girl! It’s great to meet you.

I hope you can enjoy this beautiful community from within now, and make lots of friends!

💕Lara

Hi Maive,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Maive nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So happy for you girlfriend with support from the wife thats fantastic as myself and many other ladies here have the support from our wifes or SOs  .. Just keep the lines of communication open and flowing girl .. If wife needs support for her self there is the group here For Wifes and signifacant others for her as we cant go there just fot them to chat with others like herself  so learn and ask questions about the things she needs answered from other wifes.. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome. Mai

Thank you Stephanie!!! I am sure CDH and friends like you will make this journey and new chapter more enjoyble.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maive Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself and not to be in a closet but in expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Stephanie- Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to friendships and discussions with all CDH members.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome Maive,
      I look forward to getting to know you. Hugs and Kisses. Amber

Thank you  Amber. I am excited to make new friends on this journey.

Welcome to CDH.  I am also from Western NY.

Chris

Thank you Chris. I look forward to making some local friends.

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Maive, you picked the right place that’s for sure. I’ve been a member for about 5 months and am just loving it here. It is especially helpful for me living in a smaller city and having a wife who is not all that supportive. Having all my girl friends here to talk with and bounce things off of has been a god send for me and you will find the same thing I’m sure. I’m so happy for you that your wife is supportive it makes it so much nicer for both of you. Take car sweetheart and I would love to hear more about you.

Love,

Trish

I will do that!!!! Thank you Christina

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?