Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,i am Carolyn a 57 year old transgender male.For most of my life I have hidden my feminine side. It was difficult growing up because I knew that I was different and dressing in secret felt shameful.when I finally started to buy my own female clothes I used to get rid of them and then regret it. I always wanted to be a woman but never understood why. I love pretty clothes and lingerie make up and high heels.Due to failing health, I no longer wear heels but I want more than anything to look feminine full time.I need am considering having my name nails painted even if I can’t do anything else.

Nikki
      Lady

Welcome Carolyn,

I am new here myself, but already have felt the warmth of friendship from members of this wonderful website.

Thank you for sharing your story, and I look forward to getting to know more about you,

Nikki

Hi Again Carolyn,

Hope to chat soon.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Carolyn

there is nothing you have to do. Only what you beg yourself to do. Heels, as glamorous and sexy as they are, glare difficult to adjust to under the best of circumstances. As a dear friend of mine shared. Lie in bed or on a couch with a black bra, black panties of choice and stockings. Where do you need to go dressed like that. You will feel every sensual feeling you seek.

Keep everything sexy and you will feel as such. There are makeup and nails girls. Then there are those who are very content without. And, don’t let your nails keep you from feeling every female feeling you long to express.

Unsolicited advice. Enjoy every moment.

kate

Hi Carolyn, welcome aboard!

High heels, they say, were invented by or for a vain little man, King Louis XIV of France. Somehow women were later bamboozled into thinking it was feminine to wear them. Good riddance to them, I’d say! But as for really feminine things–those are a whole lot different. Think twice or more before deciding whether to get rid of them!

Hi Carolyn,

Welcome to CDH! It is always nice to meet another UK girl. PM me if you want to chat!

Welcome Carolyn!

Anonymous

Welcome Carolyn to CDH, a fun and friendly place to be.  A lot of us can relate to your story.  Paint those nails, girl, and enjoy that femme feeling.

Anonymous

Welcome to cdh Carolyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carolyn, enjoy doing what you can  do and enjoy doing it to make you happy. life at times just isn’t fair and to lose what’s is important to one self makes a journey difficult to handle. Life is too short and we must find the things that makes one feel happy and content. Embracing the best qualities to comfort a peaceful balance . Dressing, those feminine feelings  even if only a little certainly touchs our . Enjoy your stay and know were here to be the best friends one could ever find. Compassionate, understanding and supportive to make this chapter in your life easier to face.  Welcome and happy your here with us. Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Carolyn !

Welcome to CDH !

-HUGS
      Autumn

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?