• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I am that b***ch, the one her husband keeps thinking about with the tall, shapely body, protruding breasts, slender legs made for stilettos, and a personality that seems to make friends with anyone.

I am that secretive woman whom he spends time with sharing his deepest fears and desires, while making up stories why he’s late.

I am that seductive mistress who sneaks into his house late at night, wearing short dresses he can’t keep his hands off.

I am that mysterious girl that intrigues him, hiding online while he spends hours trying to learn more about.

I am that alluring beauty that he obsessivey shops for, always searching for the perfect outfit for, then hides countless gifts of shoes, dresses, purses, lingerie in the back of his closet.

I am that wh***e who gives him pleasure in ways she can’t, who takes him to heights he’s never been to, who creatively keeps him craving for more.

I am the her husband, the husband of an amazing woman who deserves better, the husband whose crossdressing secret crushes her, the husband she could never support with his crossdressing, the husband who struggles to find the right path.

Anonymous

Well put Lea!!

Lea
        Lady

Thank you Heather

My wife deserves better too.

Lea
      Lady

StephanieW, thanks for your comment – I sometimes wonder if we carry all this burden within us just to protect those we love, especially our wives, hoping one day we can do better for them.

Leah,

I sat here and read this, my heart let me cry twice. Once, for the obvious pain of keeping this secret, and the second time, whn I thought of the beautiful woman whom I share my life with. My first cry was obviously one of sadness……the secrets we keep are such a heavy burden.

The second cry, I’m in the minority, I met my girlfriend as a woman, I have no secrets. She accepts both of me. I always pray that everyone can feel the euphoria of a supportive significant other. Until that day, I’ll shed a tear every time I see a story like yours.

Cookie 🙂

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Lea original post: 

I am that b***ch, the one her husband keeps thinking about with the tall, shapely body, protruding breasts, slender legs made for stilettos, and a personality that seems to make friends with anyone.

I am that secretive woman whom he spends time with sharing his deepest fears and desires, while making up stories why he’s late.

I am that seductive mistress who sneaks into his house late at night, wearing short dresses he can’t keep his hands off.

I am that mysterious girl that intrigues him, hiding online while he spends hours trying to learn more about.

I am that alluring beauty that he obsessivey shops for, always searching for the perfect outfit for, then hides countless gifts of shoes, dresses, purses, lingerie in the back of his closet.

I am that wh***e who gives him pleasure in ways she can’t, who takes him to heights he’s never been to, who creatively keeps him craving for more.

I am the her husband, the husband of an amazing woman who deserves better, the husband whose crossdressing secret crushes her, the husband she could never support with his crossdressing, the husband who struggles to find the right path.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?