Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As many of you already know the last 4 1/2 months have been the Pitts for me. The main problem has been my ex SO and money.

Well today I found out that a local supermarket has a position for me starting this coming Friday. Not the position I wanted but at least I got my foot in the door.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Stephanie Flowers. Reason: Move to another forum
      Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you Kathleen!  I like hearing good news and it sounded like you needed it!  I hope things keep progressing in a positive direction for you!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Damn right I needed it.

Anonymous

XOXOXO

Kathleen

That’s really god news, Well done.

Charlotte

Hi Kathleen,

Congratulations!  The future looks brighter.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That’s great to hear Kathleen!  Its important to climb outta that rut again….  I was going to say any position is a good position but that may sound a bit wrong, lol.   Congrats hon, I’m happy for you! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Any position is a good position as long as you get in the door and on the inside

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥❤💖

Anonymous

Kathleen.

That’s wonderful news…I’m so very pleased for you…. at last you’ve had some luck and about time too!!!!….

How long must you work there  before you do your first trolley dash???….🛒🛒🛒

Huggs, grace ❤️

Anonymous

I should find out on Friday during  my orientation. I’ll let you know.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋❤

Anonymous

I don’t know Grace I should know on Friday

I’ll let you know.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Congrats Kathleen for getting the foot in the door. May not been what wanted but now will be on the inside and can always watch and listen position may open up and can transfer to it.

Congratulations Kathleen!

Great news Kathleen!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

That’s wonderful to hear Kathleen and the best to you moving forward .. 🌷

Anonymous

Stephanie, believe me  it’s  been a very bad and depressing 4 1/2 months of depression. I certainly  hope and pray that this is the end of this very ugly time in my life.

I have all you beautiful and  wonderful girls in my Life . I love you  all so very much for your help and support.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Congratulations Kathleen, sounds like a step in the right direction. Good Luck!

Jillian

Kathleen, Teralynn here! The times we are going through have certainly been difficult for many people. Apparently, you have had your share of hardship also. I salute you for not giving up and finding work. Hopefully this will be the beginning of much better days for you! My best wishes for a bright future for you. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

To all of the beautiful  Girls and Ladies  here I want to send you a Huge thank you. You were ALL so very helpful to me over the past few months I don’t  know how to thank you except to say if you ever need help and or support please contact me and I’ll do whatever I can to  help & support you.

Love Huggs and Support

Kathleen xxxxx 💋❤💋❤💋❤

So happy for you Kathleen yes foot in door now just climb there ladder and get what you want a better place ..

Stephanie Bass

Congratulations, Kathleen! I wish for things to continue to improve for you.👍

You go, girl – you have to start somewhere!

Congratulations Kathleen

Pat

Eona Oh
      Lady

Congrats honey, that’s wonderful!
      🥳💖💋🥃

Oh, honey! That’s so wonderful! We’re all so happy for you.

Bridgette

Anonymous

💎 I’m so glad for you!! Keep moving forward ! 🌼

Anonymous

Kathleen well done you for getting another job, keep being positive and life will get better for you very best wishes to you.

Love Sarah xx

Gwyneth
      Lady

Hi from Gatlinburg. I was at the brink of divorce around Christmas. I was looking for that “new, better life” myself. It wasn’t looking better, so wife and I got back together. I was in Greenville last fall. Beautiful city.

Gwyn

Anonymous

Gwyneth,

If you are ever over this way again let me know and stop by.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Gwyneth
          Lady

I never take anyone up on invites like this, but I did love G’ville. I just may make an exception. And it’s only a little more than a couple of hours.

Gwyn

Anonymous

Gwyn,

I’m trying  this message a third time because I still don’t see either of the  two other messages  I sent you.

I  was thinking  a very public  place like the Haywood Mall food concession area. I would not be dressed since I have never been out in public dressed Femme. I will be though be underdressed.

You will be the first CD that I have actually met that I knew was a CD. If you want to dress please go ahead and dress.

If you would rather meet some other place just let me know.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Gwyn, if you want and it would be a lot easier for me I will  send you my cellphone  number so we can talk on the phone instead of typing these  messages.

Kathleen

Good luck Kathleen, the start of better times for you.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen once you start can you get me a discount

Oh good luck again with the job

Anonymous

The only discount that I can  get is a senior  discount on Wednesday that everyone gets.  There is no employee discounts. Damn cheap bastards.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

well thought for sure would get something lol extra being a employee.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

So glad to hear of your good fortune!

Amy

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?