• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Was at the Torrid that is a bit more closer to my home. I had to return a couple pairs of shoes I ordered, for being the wrong size. Which is a story in itself (check out the Shoes thread). Torrid always has discount sales, so I looked at the back rack. I’m size 1 all the way. First I find a leather-like short jacket, which could be part of my HellaMegaTour concert outfit. But right next to the jacket was an orange patterned, full length shell dress. I was looking for something much shorter, but something about the dress appealed to me. So, I decided to try it on……….Damn, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how in the heck can I look so good. I stepped out of the fitting room to get other opinions.

Needless to say, I was so impressed I bought the dress (at a decent discount), and now figuring out my options for tomorrow night. GlowJob at the dance club/gay bar I frequent or Club Diversity, wearing the dress.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sounds great, Yumi! For quite some time I only wore skirts and tops, for some reason I just wasn’t “into” dresses, then bought one! Now I’m quite a dress person now, love wearing them! Usually short, but I have some long formal ones too!

Enjoy, let us know how your evening works out.

Amy

Hi Yumi,

Great find at Torrid!  I love their clearance racks.
      Alice

Anonymous

Nice find have fun at the club  tomorrow night know will be beautiful.

Donna

Unfortunately, due to the shoe adventures, I have blisters on my heels that preclude wearing shoes worthy of the dress, I’ll hold off till next week.

Anonymous

Don’t blame you there Yumi one thing don’t want to hurt feet more.

Donna

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I really like Torrid,  but they can be expensive! Glad you found what you like at a discount!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?