- October 29, 2020 at 12:14 pm #400255Melanie ShaeParticipantRegistered On: August 16, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 8Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
I’m more than elated! my wife is coming around and sees that I need to do it. she isn’t absolutely thrilled but is very supportive. I need to give her a day or 2 a week but I can live with that!
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 2, 2020 at 9:20 pm #402093
- November 2, 2020 at 8:06 pm #402078
- November 2, 2020 at 5:20 pm #402063Felicia MillanRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
That’s amazing, it’s good to hear that she is starting to understand. It took my wife a little while to understand / me to understand, and it will take some time for you two to learn how dressing fits into your relationship. This is a great place to be, congrats on being able to express yourself more!!
- November 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm #402050
- November 1, 2020 at 3:22 pm #401547
- November 1, 2020 at 9:23 am #401380PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
- November 1, 2020 at 8:53 am #401371Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 85Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 411 times
Sweet, Mel, so happy for you.
I am still in the slow process of introducing Joanne to the wife. She knows about the under-dressing and yesterday we went overnight to a nice hotel ad the only male drab item i packed was a suit-coat. She even noticed and commented positively about my new shoes bought just for the occasion (Isabelle wedge heels).
So, i agree, slow is the way to go *but* the more you get the more you want. Remember to breathe, deep calming breaths and you’ll be girlfriends before you know it.
- November 1, 2020 at 6:25 am #401335Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1071Has thanked: 10066 timesBeen thanked: 3459 times
Hi Melanie nice to meet you and congrats on wife being more accepting thats such a bonus in our lifes im a home girl i never go out side the home as we live in a very small community . I came out to my wife just after we were married that was 37 years ago . Its a wonderful thing she loves the girly company as much as i do so please take it slow and lots of conversations about her feelings on anything and her advice on clothes and makeup choices. These are allways a hit with my wife to be asked about the girly things weather you need help or not its a way to keep her involved in Melanies life good luck sweety .
- November 1, 2020 at 5:46 am #401330Vanessa VanreedBaronessRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
- November 1, 2020 at 4:16 am #401283Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5618 timesBeen thanked: 2325 times
- November 1, 2020 at 3:45 am #401271
- November 1, 2020 at 3:42 am #401270
- November 1, 2020 at 3:02 am #401259Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1429Has thanked: 6653 timesBeen thanked: 7921 times
- October 31, 2020 at 6:38 pm #401170
- October 31, 2020 at 5:19 pm #401151Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 853Has thanked: 6700 timesBeen thanked: 3248 times
That’s great news Melanie, but just take it nice a easy and slowly and don’t push her too hard to fast. Allow her time to absorb the situation and she will be fine with it eventually. What ever you do engage her in conversations about it when she needs too, and above all listen to any concerns and conditions she may throw up. Good luck for the future.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:47 pm #400269Toni KohlsLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 183Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
Soon I will be able to do it pretty much any time I want to! I’m nearing the end of the home buying process and will be there by myself I am so excited to be able walk around the house en femme whenever the heck I please!
- October 29, 2020 at 12:27 pm #400258LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 85Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 445 times
Great to hear! I am in the same situation but a few years ahead of you in coming out. Take it very slow. Don’t be overtaken by the pink fog and forget about her feelings due to some of your newly found ‘freedoms’.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:24 pm #400257Cheri LovesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
My girlfriend encourages me to dress. I LOVE IT
It makes me very wet as I do the makeup part. Would love to meet up with others to further talk about our hidden secret.
Nice to here from you. Let’s keep this going. Where are you from sexy????
- October 29, 2020 at 12:20 pm #400256Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Thats wonderful Melanie. At first my wife was furious to find I was a cd girl. But in less than 6 months alll I had to do was ask her for a feminine day and she never once said no. I only had to do a little housework during my feminine day. And in time she wuld see i was all bunched up and tellme i needed one. So happy for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.