Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

even crossdress at home. so sad πŸ™

ostracised by ppl when they know 😭

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Cynthia,</p>
      Let the girls here know about what obstacles you have. I’m sure many of will have ideas how to help you navigate them. Change the narrative it not I can’t but how I will overcome. Good luck and chin up

Dabrina

My parents are at home most of the time as they are retired and my useless uncle who only worked a few years and leech on my mum. I hope my uncle dies soon.

I just lock the door and put on a skirt and prance around, do a curtsey, smooth my skirt when I sit down and cross my legs and sit up straight as what a proper lady does.

Cynthia sweetheart…..ever was and evermore the world will public for persecute others will.

Put upon a stuff on a lip and reserve your desired. We are 30,000 and others join with us daily. We are the Sisters.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf – Knight Templar

That is a difficult situation.Β  I fell so bad that you are sad, I wish I could take away your pain.Β  It may not seem like it but you have been blessed with a gift.Β  All of us seem to be more sensitive than most males and that is a great thing.Β  It is unfortunateΒ  that the rest of society cannot see the beautiful souls we all have.

I have difficulty dressing at home as well.Β  My closet is also very small and dark.Β  I have found that my time on CDH helps along with window shopping on the internet with the occasional purchase from Amazon to a local locker .Β  I have found that having a few things ready to take with me or grab quickly help me take advantage of small unexpected opportunities that present themselves.

Love

Melissa

Cynthia I am sorry you are so frustrated. Do you live with family or othersΒ  ? Are you married ? Dating ? Do you live in a house or apartment ? This site is about support and advise. All I know about you is that you live in Bangkok and you identify somewhat as a sissy. I am sure if we had more details we might be able to offer you practical advise.

So tell us girl. What’s the situation ? What’s going on ?

Hugs

Autumn

I live in Singapore actually.

Stay w my parents. Singapore houses are ridiculously expensive.

I can only crossdress when my parents go overseas which is rare.

i am so sorry for your situation. Β While my wife is not happy with my crossdressing, she accepts it, at least for now. Β Do lock your door once in a while or perhaps take weekend trips occasionally and indulge yourself away from home if you can. 💋🌹

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?