Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

I have not yet gotten caught while underdressing, but I caught someone this past Sunday. I noticed a man in front of me on the street had the top of a pink or peach colored thong peaking higher than the back of his shorts. I rushed to catch up to him and told him that I liked his taste in thongs. He was not embarrassed and so we stopped and had a brief chat about our hits and misses with thongs. He then went on his way. I never got his name or contact information, but I sure would have liked to have had these chats with him regularly.
      Has anyone else ever “caught” someone who was underdressing?

It happens from time to time Cece, I see the panties, a bra strap, or those familiar bumps and smile but rarely say anything. It tells me that there are far more of us out there than any published data will ever show. They do walk among us, and I like that.

Olivia

Revel
      Baroness

I haven’t yet. It must have been an interesting chat. Great minds think alike. 😉

Revel

I have never been the the one to do the catching.  I have on several occasions, been the catch-ee.  After about the 3rd time being caught by my wife (still married) we had an honest conversation about my “fetish”.  Happily I can openly wear panties all the time now.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve never caught anyone under dressing, thong or otherwise.  But I have seen quite a few nicely dressed crossdressers.  I’d like to think every one I encounter is an ally and an ambassador for our community.

Hi Girls!

last summer I was at a nursery/garden center in Bucks County PA when witnessed a thirty ish looking guy bend over to pick up a small shrub in doing so he revealed his lacy blue thong.
      he appeared to be with his wife and young child so I didn’t make a comment. I just nodded to him when I passed. It made me feel good knowing there was another under dresser present.
      I’ve often wonder when I’m in a crowd or group if there’s any other CD’s nearby . And I also wonder how many times my panties have shown without knowing it.
      Natalie 💋💋💋

I don’t really like the concept of “caught.” Implies you are doing something wrong.

However, I have noticed panties peeking out of jeans on several men. I just smile to know about them.

One memorable time at the convience store on the way to work, I dropped my card and when I bent to retreive it, a husky male voice behind me said : “Nice panties.” I braced for negativity, turned to him and noticed a big smile. It was a genuine compliment and I replied: “Thanks for noticing, it is going to be a fun day!”

Kimmie
        Lady

I understand why the term is used and it is the term that would likely first pop into my mind should such a situation occur because we have all been taught that we are somehow wrong to do what we do. BUT, I totally agree with the sentiment that we are not wrong and I try to learn a different reaction of praising the courage of the under-dressing person.

I’ve been caught by a few that know about me to varied degrees. I’ve also been flagrant, in non-flagrant wear in very public areas. As early as high school I wore some of my girl friend’s panties during football games, and dressed/undressed in the locker room. These were traditionally male colors and had no flagrant bows or lace, but they were panties. I wore slouch socks out in the open, but the style then could be confused on this small almost unisex set of garments.
      In the gym during my military career, I also had on panties in drab colors with no flourishes. I also went to physical exams with similar under garments during that time (and now).

I have been wearing non-obvious panties for as long as I could get them. Every one of my girlfriends of an intimate nature has seen me in them. My wife, has even bought them for me when mine got worn out.

That is the careful side of underdressing. I’m in a different situation now. I’m retired from the military, and have some fancier under duds. My wife knows the extent of my crossdressing, and I’m often in ladies’ active wear at home, and I have ventured out in non-flashy ladies jeans and other outerwear in what I figure is “stealth mode”.

If someone caught some slip that gave the game away and tactfully approached to help me “re-adjust” and also wanted to have a conversation because they are one of us I would appreciate it. I think I’d also try to make friends with that person if the personalities meshed because it would be great to not just have a few people who know but someone else who comprehends to talk with.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Vecca Senn.

Yes I too have seen a bra strap or the bump of the hook and eye of a bra in the back.I have also seen panties peeking out from the top of a waist line. I Also have seen a pastel blue bikini panty from a large rip in a guys jeans a unexpected accident I think.I have been out underdressed many times myself and try to be very discrete and I hope I haven’t been discovered but one really never knows. It is nod hard to make a mistake or slip up I try to be careful not to revile my secret. If it wouldn’t be such a disaster for me and my family I would love to just come out of a room in a nice full up lingerie fashion show for everyone to see.

Well I was at a field day for work and while listening to one of the speakers I noticed one of the guys sitting ahead of me had bra strap lines in his shirt.  Didn’t say anything to him tho.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I haven’t, but hope to have a similar experience one day. How fun to have a face to face conversation with someone who knows how it feels! Sharing experiences is wonderful!

💕Lara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?