Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on where to shop.

I am a very large individual. 5’10. 320 lbs. 52ins at the hip, 56 inches and the waist, 52 inches just under my natural breast, 56 inches across the nipples, 26 inches broad in the shoulder, 32 inches long pants in male clothing, size 10 shoe in male shoes. I am having such difficulty finding clothing in stores and online. From what I understand, what I need is size 35 pants, size 11 or 12 shoes, for my natural breast I need a 56 A bra. I do have a breast augment chest piece that makes me feel better when I wear it, but I am not at the stage yet where I am ready to go out in public fully clothed and with my breast piece. But I would like to begin somewhere hence why I need the smaller cup size first to wear under my daily clothes and work my way up to what is comfortable. Sorry, I am getting off track. Does anyone know of a store in Albuquerque, new mexico area, or perhaps an online store that has clothing for individuals of my size? I just want to get out of these old clothes and begin moving into things more comfortable on a regular basis.

Torrid

Ellie Mae
      Hostess

Just my size, Catherines, Torrid, I scan Goodwill a couple times each week. Shoes.com, Zappos. Login to the chat room and ask the girls there for some ideas. EM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?