Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, really quick update, was walking home from town last night with my wife after having a few and we ended up talking about LBGT stuff, one thing led to another and although my tongue was catching in my mouth I basically confessed I crossdress and wanted her to know this side of me….

It went surprisingly well. Hasn’t come up this morning but she took it ok, wasn’t put off and only thing she really wanted to know was how come it took 20 years to tell her?

So, going to be taking things slowly and feel way forward, just wanted all you lovely ladies know you have helped massively with the helpful advice and being part of this forum is the only reason I have got this far in finally telling someone.

I do feel like a mental burden has been lifted and so much the better for my wife seemingly being ok with this.

Will see what the next few weeks bring and update further.

Mx

Well done Mandy, so pleased for you, and thanks for sharing. Always great to hear of a positive response from our nearest and dearest.

love

Bianca

A big congratulations Mandy!! As you say, take it slow and let her lead the way. Theres likely to be quite a few questions once her mind has had a chance to absorb and adjust a bit. Good for you and I hope it goes really well moving forward.

Wow Mandy, good for you.  I would kind of lead her along the way with questions “what do you think about….?”   “Do you think…..would be ok?”  Give her some simple stuff to reflect on and continue from there.  Use questions that require more than “yes” or “no” so you gain better insight into her feelings about your dressing and things she will be comfortable and uncomfortable with. Best wishes to you in your amazing journey together.

Hey Anne, I think you are right, it is just so exciting that I have done this and she seems to be ok, even indulge me in it, seriously can’t believe it. I might start asking her opinion on clothing soon as want to shop for some underwear for me but have her input.  But you are right, think she needs to lead, just difficult to go slow now I have taken this huge step. Mx

Wonderful Mandy, you have come so far.  I am happy things have worked out for you.  It seems like only yesterday you went out for the first time.  Maybe next you can invite your wife to go with you.  Hugs and kisses love.

Jennifer

Omg Jennifer, that would really be something else! Mx

Mandy, congratulations.

Anonymous

That is fantastic! Good for you, I wish you both well moving forward. Like some others have said one small step at a time.

Acceptance with the wife can be difficult but I was surprised how supportive my own wife was with all of this as long as I was just open and honest with her, which I found hard to do considering the habit of hiding this stuff. She wasn’t happy as she found out, I didn’t exactly tell her, but either way the weight off your chest has got to feel good. Own that!

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Congrats Mandy

I’m so excited for you. I hope this will bring you and your wife closer together as she learns more about your femme side. She will probably have lots of questions so try to be patient. I wish you both the best on your journey together.

Hugs
      Kayla 💖

Anonymous

That’s great news! I bet you feel a million times better. Just take it slow, let her adjust in her own speed.

You would be surprised just how some partners are in fact understanding and really love you for who you truly are!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sasha, feel so so so much better, it’s so early days though but feel so excited by potential of this, nearly asked her opinion on a skirt I saw in a shop today, hard going slow as want it all out now! Mx</p>

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Congratulations, I know it can be tough to go slow but it can be worth it. Also, always keep the dialog open with each other.   Make sure she knows you will listen to what she has to say. I wish you and your wife much success.

Anonymous

Awesome news !

Lisa

🙂

Glad that she took it so well.  Like others have said take it slow and let it go at her pace,  I know this from experience.

Cynthia

Anonymous

Mandy.

I just read your article. I myself had just came out to my family within the month. How are things with you and your family at this time

Brianna.

Brianna, still early days hon, I’m still waiting for my wife to come back to me which is worrying to say the least, just things playing over in my mind as to whether I have done the right thing or whether it was just a mistake.

So happy for you. Hope your wife continues to love and  support you. So much better that you told her. Much better than being caught as was the case with me. Best wishes to you.

Anonymous

You are doing the right thing for you, Mandy

Well done – and take it slowly. It’s taken 20 years to get this far, the rest will also take time.

Relax and enjoy the journey as best you can

I came out fully last November and things are still settling, then becoming a problem, then resettling. There’s a lot of dust flying, but when it’s all been swept away, I trust that sense and reason will prevail.

It does in so-called primitive cultures; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society

Love Laura

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Mandy

This warms my heart. I am so happy for you.

Hugs
        Kayla

Becka
      Lady

fantastic!

Mandy Happy Birthday Day. It is truly a wounderful time when you finally allow the woman in you out. I know the feeling you just gave me the chills of happiness

Congratulations Mandy ! 💖💖💖💖💖 I’m so very happy for you! Hope it all works out fine and you continue to grow with your new support.

Congrats Mandy!!!

My suggestion is to recommend she join the spouses forum. My SO has and it’s been a wealth of information.

I’ve just recently started going out with the local group & the spouses the join us are all amazing. My SO seemed fine on the outside but was a mass of turmoil just beneath the surface. There’s a lot of contradictory info on the website & she’s probably very confused.

Talking to others in her position will help greatly.

Congrats again!!!

Patty

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Mandy, many congratulations!</p>
      Just goes to demonstrate what a community such as ours can do to help bring a positive outcome.

Samantha x x

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?